The Three Hunters vs Other Dudes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pwned
The 3 Hunters from LOTR (Aragorn, Gimli, and Legolas) are chasing after the Uruks that took Merry and Pippin, when all of a sudden, Achilles, William Wallace, and Leonidas jump out of nowhere yelling "NYA!" and say we are going to attack (they stoopidz)
Aragorn as he appears at the end of ROTK, armor and all, Legolas and Gimli never changed so to bad.

Achilles from Troy.
Wallace from Braveheart.
Leonidas from 300.

All have standard gear, and 10 minutes prep time, for inspirational speeches, AOO, AOO, AOOs, and warming up.

Fight takes place on the Plains of Rohan.

I honestly think the Hunters take this, though not without a fight.

Robtard
Legolas shoots the three in the face 3-4 seconds after the fight starts. Achilles would only be the one to pose some possible problems for Legolas.

Aragorn and Gimli 69 each other.

Pwned
Ok, the Legolas part just made me laugh, but yeah that might just happen......

Achilles could block the arrows quite easily however, same with Leonidas, and Wallace, idk.

For funs sake, lets say they start 10 feet from each other, with Wallace, Leonidas, and Achilles with weapons drawn, the Hunters have to get theirs out before, otherwise yes, Legolas just shoots them.

I dont think Aragorn and Gimli could 69 eachother, the height would be a problem......

Robtard
Originally posted by Pwned
Ok, the Legolas part just made me laugh, but yeah that might just happen......

Achilles could block the arrows quite easily however, same with Leonidas, and Wallace, idk.

For funs sake, lets say they start 10 feet from each other, with Wallace, Leonidas, and Achilles with weapons drawn, the Hunters have to get theirs out before, otherwise yes, Legolas just shoots them.

I dont think Aragorn and Gimli could 69 eachother, the height would be a problem......

Legolas is still a beast with his twin long-knives, would come down to him and Achilles most likely.

Na, Aragorn is flexible, he'd just have to hunch up a bit.

Pwned
What makes you think Aragorn and Gimli would die?

Aragorn has proven time and again to be very skilled, and managed to barely be hurt at all over 3 movies.
Gimli is a dwarf. Dont toss him.

Aragorn could probably hold his own against Achilles very easily, and Gimli could fight Leonidas and have a stalemate, a lucky blow winning it. Though in CQC, Aragorn is the best of them, Legolas is an amazing archer, but he just doesnt have the amount of feats Aragorn has.
Gimli is a dward. Dont toss him.

Robtard
Aragorn is a beast, not sure he'd stand up to Achilles' moves and skill though.

Leonidas would probably wreck Gimli, he's a tank, but slow and that axe isn't fast at all.

Wallace is outclassed here.

Pwned
Any suggestions other than Wallace?

Gimli isnt that slow, hes actually showed that in a battle he can more than hold his own with no problem, and if he gets mad, you dont want to be fighting him.

I think Aragorn could hold up to Achilles to a stalemate simply because of how little he was hurt during the fight scenes, especially considering the scale of them. Troy was a skirmish compared to the Battle of Helms Deep, Pelennor Fields, the Black Gate, etc. Thousands upon millions of orcs make it harder to fight them.

Watch the fight scene at Amon Hen in The Fellowship of the Ring, and watch the swarm of Uruk Hai, and watch Aragorn pwn their faces. Achilles is an amazing fighter, dont get me wrong, but I think that Aragorn has just shown better skill with what he was given. Dont forget, he has stabbed through Uruk shields (least, pretty sure he did in TTT), and to quote Gimli "Their swords are thick, their shields, broooad." And it looked like the shields we mostly iron, which is heavier and more durable than bronze.

Robtard
Maximus, but then RJ would come in here masturbating him.

Pwned
Alright, then a short trial will be Maximus, Achilles, and Leonidas vs the Hunters.

I still stand that the Hunters win, as I dont know Maximus' feats.

siriuswriter
My god, why does Wallace have to appear on the "will they pwn the other dudes I shall name" list every single f**king time?!

Wallace is human. He is tortured and killed in his own f**king movie. Give the guy a break!

Anyway... the hunters pull through. Gimli is the only one I'm worried about but Legolas or Aragorn just launch him into the air and he can land cannonball style or cannonball plus axe style on any one of those three and crush them.

But Legolas has seen this coming for miles - and heard the offenders' sweat dripping down their bodies. His only reason for a pause is to listen to the sweat falling onto bare Greek chests, and then he notches three arrows and kills them before they realize what's going on. Come on dudes, he's an LOTR Elf. He PWNS everything.

Pwned
http://whyiadoremovies.tumblr.com/

NOBODY TOSSES A DWARF!!!!

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Maximus, but then RJ would come in here masturbating him. Riddick, or Jin from Flying Daggers.

the ninjak
Wallace is the weak link.

Rogue Jedi
Jin pisses all over Legolas with a bow.

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Pwned
http://whyiadoremovies.tumblr.com/

NOBODY TOSSES A DWARF!!!!

But they did. And it worked. big grin

Robtard
Originally posted by siriuswriter

But Legolas has seen this coming for miles - and heard the offenders' sweat dripping down their bodies. His only reason for a pause is to listen to the sweat falling onto bare Greek chests, and then he notches three arrows and kills them before they realize what's going on. Come on dudes, he's an LOTR Elf. He PWNS everything.

Admit it, Legolas makes you wet.

siriuswriter
Originally posted by Robtard
Admit it, Legolas makes you wet.

Legolas's biggest emotion throughout the series is "hissy fit Aragorn why should we help the retarded humans."

Although I do have a thing for Orlando Bloom. Just not when he's prettier than me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.