Robin vs. Phobos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mini Bennett
Damian Wayne takes on Phobos (Alexander Aaron) - the son of Ares/God of Fear/Son of War/whatever.

- Strength and speed are equalized

- Battle takes place on the top of a building in Gotham at night

- Standard weapons for both characters

- Both are in character but blood lust is on

- Winner by knockout or death.

Who wins and why?

MrMind
phobos, way better skilled

jinzin
Phobos will destroy him. erm

Lord Feron
Originally posted by jinzin
Phobos will destroy him. erm

Mini Bennett
How so?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Mini Bennett
How so?

Do you know Phobo's skill level?

Do you know his powers?

Do you know his standard Equip?

If not let me just say he took it to the Gorgon better than anyone else (that includes a preped wolverine and elecktra with a amry of sheild agents backing them up). Though he did lose he did very well.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Do you know Phobo's skill level?

Do you know his powers?

Do you know his standard Equip?

If not let me just say he took it to the Gorgon better than anyone else (that includes a preped wolverine and elecktra with a amry of sheild agents backing them up). Though he did lose he did very well.

I don't know about all that.

Wolverine and Elektra started strong on Gorgon and landed several nasty attacks on him before the tables turned back his way, and in their last fight Wolverine went shot for shot with Gorgon and carved him up before being overwhelmed. Phobos scored a single glancing blow to Gorgon's midsection and then got killed. I would argue Wolverine did significantly better than Phobos against Gorgon.

Still he puts the boots to Damian.

inimalist
Phobos has the fear power though, which didn't work on Gorgon

I could see that tipping the scales even if we assume equal skill

Lord Feron
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't know about all that.

Wolverine and Elektra started strong on Gorgon and landed several nasty attacks on him before the tables turned back his way, and in their last fight Wolverine went shot for shot with Gorgon and carved him up before being overwhelmed. Phobos scored a single glancing blow to Gorgon's midsection and then got killed. I would argue Wolverine did significantly better than Phobos against Gorgon.

Still he puts the boots to Damian.

Really? I felt Phobos looked better. Wolverine also did very good. Whatever as long as we agree Damian gets butt raped.

Mecel
I go with Robin. I bet he could resist Phobos fear power and since he was retconed to have very little combat experience and for the sake of this thread he doesn't have enhanced strength or stamina. Robin is well trained and well experienced and actually won far more battles. It it is the more adult version who was a master of all forms of combat it would be a different story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.