Who would give Thanos the toughest fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Who would give Thanos the hardest, toughest, fight?

1) Thor in full Warriors Madness, equipped with his Belt of Strength and his Asgardian Battle Armor...

2) Cyborg Superman; battle takes place on Planet Cybertron (Henshaw can use the available tech, but cant possess the planet and go into "Unicron" mode however)

3) Sundipped Superman (24 hr dip before the fight starts)...

4) Hunter/Prey Doomsday with Nimrod providing support via his scanning ability and weakness exploitation...

Battles last until one side has been KO'ed or killed; no BFR...

Juntai
3 and 4 beat him, and possibly 2 as well, as his own enhancing personal tech and shielding would be of no help against such a powerful techno-path, though I've no idea what all Cybertron could offer him. I'm sure there's some pretty dangerous stuff that could picked up, assimilated or built by Cyborg Superman there.

I'll let a better Thor fan debate that part.

Galan007
Yeah, I think 2-4 would beat Thanos handily. 1 likely would as well, considering the equipment he's been given.

As far as who would do the 'best' against Thanos, I'd go with sundipped Superman. Recall his battle with Darkseid: Supes was merely within close proximity to the sun for a few seconds, and he shredded through Darky (literally) as though he was less than nothing. During OWAW, Supes sundipped for a few minutes and was able to combat/defeat B-13, shove Warworld around, etc. In this thread he's been given a full-on 24 hour sundip... Yeah, he'd school Thanos with the utmost of ease.

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, I think 2-4 would beat Thanos handily. 1 likely would as well, considering the equipment he's been given.

As far as who would do the 'best' against Thanos, I'd go with sundipped Superman. Recall his battle with Darkseid: Supes was merely within close proximity to the sun for a few seconds, and he shredded through Darky (literally) as though he was less than nothing. During OWAW, Supes sundipped for a few minutes and was able to combat B-13, etc. In this thread he's been given a full-on 24 hour sundip... Yeah, he'd school Thanos with the utmost of ease. thumb up

TheLordofMurder

As far as who would do the 'best' against Thanos, I'd go with sundipped Superman. Recall his battle with Darkseid: Supes was merely within close proximity to the sun for a few seconds, and he shredded through Darky (literally) as though he was less than nothing. During OWAW, Supes sundipped for a few minutes and was able to combat/defeat B-13, shove Warworld around, etc. In this thread he's been given a full-on 24 hour sundip... Yeah, he'd school Thanos with the utmost of ease.

I want to give this post the "Devils Advocate" treatment, but I find myself unable to counter your argument...

Well done!

smile

Parmaniac
What Galan and Juntai said, 2 would be the most awesome in a comic though imo.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What Galan and Juntai said, 2 would be the most awesome in a comic though imo.

Agreed 100%...

Get a great artist and writer, and #2 would make for a super-epic, awesome, comic...

carver9

This...

Lord Feron
I don't really get 4, even if Nimrod told DD a weakness. I doubt it's anything H/P can accomplish with his fists sooo... yeah whatever.

Anyway Think a sundipped supes should give him the hardest fight but I also think cyborg on freaking cybertron should also be a rediculously hard.

Rage.Of.Olympus
His best shot is against the first opponent imo because Thor would most likely be just all raw power and rage. He could teleport him to another part of the Universe and hope Thor forgets about him which isn't completely out of the question if this is the last seen version of Warrior Madness. If he engages in anything even resembling a physical confrontation, he'd get utterly stomped.

TheLordofMurder
@Lord Feron

On #4, I envision Nimrod scanning Thanos for weakness, coming up with the "Drax Force," and then constantly bombarding him with that to dramatically reduce Thanos's durability...

@Rage of Olympus

No BFR; fights last until 1 side is either dead or KO'ed...

KuRuPT Thanosi
For the 100th time... Darkseid is no Thanos when it comes to a physical confrontation. What Superman did against DS isn't indicative of what he'd do against Thanos. Trying to conflate the two as the same is really silly imo.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Then Thanos better pray he figures out some way to return Thor back to normal, because Thor won't stop coming until he gets his hands on Thanos and then it's game over.

quanchi112

As far as who would do the 'best' against Thanos, I'd go with sundipped Superman. Recall his battle with Darkseid: Supes was merely within close proximity to the sun for a few seconds, and he shredded through Darky (literally) as though he was less than nothing. During OWAW, Supes sundipped for a few minutes and was able to combat/defeat B-13, shove Warworld around, etc. In this thread he's been given a full-on 24 hour sundip... Yeah, he'd school Thanos with the utmost of ease. Based off of what ?

Galan007
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
For the 100th time... Darkseid is no Thanos when it comes to a physical confrontation. What Superman did against DS isn't indicative of what he'd do against Thanos. Trying to conflate the two as the same is really silly imo. In your opinion Thanos' durability > Darkseid's. Regardless, I didn't conflate anything - I merely reiterated what Superman was able to do to Darkseid, just by moving within close proximity to the sun for a few seconds. Then I reiterated the power upgrade he received upon sundipping for a few minutes during OWAW.

In this match he's been given a 24 hour sundip. He'd annihilate Thanos with ease, in most everyone's opinion.

Juntai
It isn't far fetched of one in either direction though, regardless of who you consider more powerful. Both treat top tiers, and heralders as nuisances and insects.

Except for Superman, of course. wink

Lord Feron
@Lord Feron

On #4, I envision Nimrod scanning Thanos for weakness, coming up with the "Drax Force," and then constantly bombarding him with that to dramatically reduce Thanos's durability...

@Rage of Olympus

Hmmm "drax force" eh, i guess i should of thought of that..... stick out tongue

KuRuPT Thanosi
In your opinion Thanos' durability > Darkseid's. Regardless, I didn't conflate anything - I merely reiterated what Superman was able to do to Darkseid, just by moving within close proximity to the sun for a few seconds. Then I reiterated the power upgrade he received upon sundipping for a few minutes during OWAW.

In this match he's been given a 24 hour sundip. He'd annihilate Thanos with ease, in most everyone's opinion.

I understand perfectly what you're saying, and I do agree, Superman would be a beast and certainly could beat thanos based on these stips. The point is, which you brought up, is DS durability is not even close to Thanos. If you can point me to any situation where a herald level being has beaten thanos h2h and shut his eyes and had him begging for mercy... then we'll talk about them being equal. Problem is, that has never, nor probably will ever happen. Thinking DS has good durability is one thing, trying to say it's equal to Thanos is another thing entirely. When feats make it clear Thanos durability is above DS.

Galan007
I simply mentioned that Superman was able to easily shred through Darkseid just by getting close to the sun. Don't know how you got some sort of Darkseid/Thanos durability comparison from that..? confused

Harbinger
Pretty obvious that Galan is using DS as a baseline as opposed to claiming that DS's durability > Thanos'. Both are in the same tier of power, so it only stands to reason........yeah, you get the rest.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Juntai
It isn't far fetched of one in either direction though, regardless of who you consider more powerful. Both treat top tiers, and heralders as nuisances and insects.

So both Thanos and DS treat top tiers and heralds like nuisances and insects... Yet, in the other thread you give Superman the win.... Did superman get a bump up to Skyfather/Trans level that I'm not aware of?

Parmaniac
So both Thanos and DS treat top tiers and heralds like nuisances and insects... Yet, in the other thread you give Superman the win.... Did superman get a bump up to Skyfather/Trans level that I'm not aware of? Originally posted by Juntai

Juntai
So both Thanos and DS treat top tiers and heralds like nuisances and insects... Yet, in the other thread you give Superman the win.... Did superman get a bump up to Skyfather/Trans level that I'm not aware of? Superman pretends he's a top tier/herald leveler- when shit hits the fan though, and it's beyond ALL of his peers. They'll all let you know, quite clearly, that . . . it's a job for Superman. He's shown us against Darkseid a number of times. Meanwhile most top tiers can't even hang with the Furies, who are also nuisances and insects compared to Darkseid.

Hyperion Prime

1) Thor in full Warriors Madness, equipped with his Belt of Strength and his Asgardian Battle Armor...

2) Cyborg Superman; battle takes place on Planet Cybertron (Henshaw can use the available tech, but cant possess the planet and go into "Unicron" mode however)

4) Hunter/Prey Doomsday with Nimrod providing support via his scanning ability and weakness exploitation...

Number 1 easily. WM Thor was giving Thanos a very good fight. Does he have Power Gem? If not the belt of strength wont make up for it, but it will help some.

Edit: #4 kills him dead

rotiart
While I understand the arguments personally I'll go with number two.
Cyborg superman has controlled all of the manhunters before... So decepticon or autobot I see them all coming under his control... Each one with strength displays that put them in high meta to at worse low herald range. Tossing tanks and aircraft around... Thanos would not be dealing with one brick... But a nearly endless stream of them... Much less all the regular base weaponry on the planet ...so after Thanos depletes his energy reserves dealing with all the cannon fodder THEN he'd have to deal with a fresh cyborg superman?

That for me is the toughest.

Oh and it's not the drax force to me as it would be empowered by KRONOS who is basically the god of the eternals

TheLordofMurder
@rotiart

I honestly do think Nimrod could replicate the "Drax Force" as that force is simply a field of enegy surrounding Drax that causes Thanos to lose control of structure when Drax comes too close to him...

Energy of course (regardless of the type) travels as a wavelength varing somewhere from very high to very low; after scanning Thanos, it should be trival for Nimrod to pin down the exact frequency that makes Thanos weak...

TheLordofMurder
@rotiart

Also, to add to your point about Cyborg Superman, Thanos couldnt even use his tech to aid him as Henshaw would simply seize control of it (nor could Thanos mindrape any of his opponents)...

So Thanos would have to tank everything thrown at him, which basically would be Cyberton and everything on and in it...

That would make for an incredible difficult encounter for the Mad Titan...

Stoic
I didn't read the OP but I would say off ahnd that Darkseid, or the Infinity Man would give him a decent fight.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
I didn't read the OP but I would say off ahnd that Darkseid, or the Infinity Man would give him a decent fight.

You might wanna check out the OP then...

smile

leonidas
hrm. 24hr sundip would be pretty ridiculous for kal...... wm thor has only been shown a couple times but afaik he hasn't even been HURT while in that state. not sure the belt would mean anything though as i don't see it doubling his wm strength..... the cybertron thing is too hard to figure. he'd be like, REALLY big but not sure what else. erm

hp with nimrod?? not sure what that would do. CURRENT dd would be tough enough.

guess ALL would be tough (all could win, imo) but 24hr sundip would give kal a LOT more power. feat-wise regular supes already has thanos beat in most areas. add all that additional power....

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by leonidas
hrm. 24hr sundip would be pretty ridiculous for kal...... wm thor has only been shown a couple times but afaik he hasn't even been HURT while in that state. not sure the belt would mean anything though as i don't see it doubling his wm strength..... the cybertron thing is too hard to figure. he'd be like, REALLY big but not sure what else. erm

hp with nimrod?? not sure what that would do. CURRENT dd would be tough enough.

With the Cybertron/Henshaw senario, Henshaw wouldnt go into "Unicron" mode, but instead would take control of all the tech on the planet...thus all autobots, decepticons, weapons, planetary defenses, ect, ect...and fight Thanos with those.

And after all of that had run its course (in the very very unlikely event Thanos gets this far), Henshaw would show up last, at full strength, with plenty of tech still laying around to be used to reconstruct himself (or assimilate as weaponry) if need be...

With senario 4; HP Doomsday+Nimrod, Nimrod is there to reduce Thanos's durability via weakness explotation...

Thanos possesses tremendous damage soak, but would he be able to stand up to HP Doomsday while being dramatically weakened by Nimrod?

Diesldude
Superman pretends he's a top tier/herald leveler- when shit hits the fan though, and it's beyond ALL of his peers. They'll all let you know, quite clearly, that . . . it's a job for Superman. He's shown us against Darkseid a number of times. Meanwhile most top tiers can't even hang with the Furies, who are also nuisances and insects compared to Darkseid.

thumb up Great post, I posted something similar a couple of days ago in the superman forum.

h1a8

3 and 4 rapes him. I don't know much about Cyborg Superman.
If WM Thor is 20x stronger with Asgardian Battle Armor then he rapes Thanos as well.

The toughest battle would then have to be defined as the one it takes the longest to beat him (and not quickest).
Possibly 2) since I don't know Cyborg Superman. If not then 1).

All other fights have Thanos either killed or koed within mere moments.

Superman pretends he's a top tier/herald leveler- when shit hits the fan though, and it's beyond ALL of his peers. They'll all let you know, quite clearly, that . . . it's a job for Superman. He's shown us against Darkseid a number of times. Meanwhile most top tiers can't even hang with the Furies, who are also nuisances and insects compared to Darkseid. but thats crap. all top tiers have feats above their weight class. he really inst special among them powerwise. everyone holds back in comcis and goes that extra mile when the push becomes shove. so what?

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
but thats crap. all top tiers have feats above their weight class. he really inst special among them powerwise. everyone holds back in comcis and goes that extra mile when the push becomes shove. so what?

He does it more.

Originally posted by -Pr-
He does it more. meh I disagree. sure he is a bigger deal simbolically to the DCU than any other herald to either company, but I dont really think he is in a class of his own in terms of either power or holding back/going that extra mile amonge the heralds

Galan007
^ He absolutely is. Personally, I've never seen any other supposed 'herald-level character' consistently hang with as many top-tiers as Superman has ('consistently' being the key word.).

One of many examples can be seen during OWAW. We saw a single Imperiex Probe own the collective JLA/Zod-Squad/Almeracians/etc. like they were weak feebs. After Superman let loose, he was literally one-shotting several of them as though THEY were nothing.

^ He absolutely is. Personally, I've never seen any other supposed 'herald-level character' consistently hang with as many top-tiers as Superman has ('consistently' being the key word.).

One of many examples can be seen during OWAW. We saw a single Imperiex Probe own the collective JLA/Zod-Squad/Almeracians/etc. like they were weak feebs. After Superman let loose, he was literally one-shotting several of them as though THEY were nothing.

Of course I realize that SM stepped up his game to do what he did, but that wasnt all, he had had previous contact with them so knew how to fight them better (hypolita soloed a probe too through her competence alone), but more importantly, I dont think any of the other heralds that struggled against the probes would be incapable of going that extra-mile if they cut loose like him at that moment

and no he really isnt absolutely above the rest of the high herald in terms of power, at all, and IMO, in terms of holding back either.

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
Of course I realize that SM stepped up his game to do what he did, but that wasnt all, he had had previous contact with them so knew how to fight them better (hypolita soloed a probe too through her competence alone), but more importantly, I dont think any of the other heralds that struggled against the probes would be incapable of going that extra-mile if they cut loose like him at that moment

and no he really isnt absolutely above the rest of the high herald in terms of power, at all, and IMO, in terms of holding back either.

Superman's durability alone was leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else during OWAW. The man was a tank once he got serious, something Hyppolita couldn't manage. He was blatantly shown to be the only Earth hero that could take on Imperiex's army and actually seem superior imo.

I honestly agree with galan. the gulf in power between his average and his all out is usually more expansive than that of any other herald.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Holding back is more routed in Superman's character than any other herald imo. In that tier, the closest runner up would be the Odinson. Of course, they aren't the only big names that have scenes where they cut loose and step it up, but those two have illustrated the biggest leaps in power imho. At least they have more of such scenes.

OWAW was clear. Superman > Heralds. It was his Blood and Thunder, World War etc. No real way debate that as it was made really obvious. Jeph Loeb wrote an unusually powerful and combat formidable Superman.

Superman's durability alone was leaps and bounds ahead of everyone else during OWAW. The man was a tank once he got serious, something Hyppolita couldn't manage. He was blatantly shown to be the only Earth hero that could take on Imperiex's army and actually seem superior imo.

I honestly agree with galan. the gulf in power between his average and his all out is usually more expansive than that of any other herald. but there are examples of the others outshining everyone else in their moments of glory too. he is a bigger star of course, but I still dont see how that sets him apart from the rest of his class in terms of high end feats, specially guys like like thor, SS, some GLs. if you mean he holds a greater portion of his power back as in the distance between his average and his high is greater than most heralds, maybe that is true, but his highest isn't in a class of its own and I would say the amount of time he spends holding back is not out of the ordinary for heroes in the herald class

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
but there are examples of the others outshining everyone else in their moments of glory too. he is a bigger star of course, but I still dont see how that sets him apart from the rest of his class in terms of high end feats, specially guys like like thor, SS, some GLs. if you mean he holds a greater portion of his power back as in the distance between his average and his high is greater than most heralds, maybe that is true, but his highest isn't in a class of its own and I would say the amount of time he spends holding back is not out of the ordinary for heroes in the herald class

And i'd honestly disagree.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Superman Durability has also look like crap when compared with other heralds when taken as a whole. Even in DC. BA and Marvel have better overall durability showings when taking high and low compared to supes

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman Durability has also look like crap when compared with other heralds when taken as a whole. Even in DC. BA and Marvel have better overall durability showings when taking high and low compared to supes

That won't hold up under scrutiny I wager.

Galan007
Unless you have red sun, magic, or Kryptonite, you aren't harming Superman unless you're asininely powerful (generally speaking.) Hell, even the aforementioned 'weaknesses' aren't nearly as effective as they used to be.

...And I can guarantee that Superman has FAR better durability showings than BA/Shazam.

their damage soak is better than his because of the nature of their bodies as magical constructs projected by their minds. their best regeneration feats are on par with the void's.

And i'd honestly disagree. fine by me

Galan007
Originally posted by 753
their damage soak is better than his because of the nature of their bodies as magical constructs projected by their minds. their best regeneration feats are on par with the void's. Totally disagree.

Superman unquestionably has FAR better high-end durability feats then they do. Not saying they aren't usually portrayed as equals in that area, just talking about actual/on panel feats. Superman trumps them in that area.

Totally disagree.

Superman unquestionably has FAR better high-end durability feats then they do. Not saying they aren't usually portrayed as equals in that area, just talking about actual/on panel feats. Superman trumps them in that area. his hard durabilty perhaps, but their damage soak factoring in their healing factor is better IMO

Uriel005
Totally disagree.

Superman unquestionably has FAR better high-end durability feats then they do. Not saying they aren't usually portrayed as equals in that area, just talking about actual/on panel feats. Superman trumps them in that area. I'll say it again on a high end Superman there is very little that trumps him ever due to power granted by DC of I-win-you-lose-no-matter-what-in-the-end.

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
his hard durabilty perhaps, but their damage soak factoring in their healing factor is better IMO

I'd wager that his damage soak is just as impressive (if not more-so, i mean, the guy practically invented the "you can keep pouring it on and i'll keep coming" thing) in certain circumstances. If they have an advantage with HF taken in, I don't think it would be that big a gap, personally.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Holding back is more routed in Superman's character than any other herald imo. In that tier, the closest runner up would be the Odinson. Of course, they aren't the only big names that have scenes where they cut loose and step it up, but those two have illustrated the biggest leaps in power imho. At least they have more of such scenes.

OWAW was clear. Superman > Heralds. It was his Blood and Thunder, World War etc. No real way debate that as it was made really obvious. Jeph Loeb wrote an unusually powerful and combat formidable Superman.

thumb up Reminds me of the time Thor got pissed for becoming a "wuss" because he was hanging with humans for too long.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Totally disagree.

Superman unquestionably has FAR better high-end durability feats then they do. Not saying they aren't usually portrayed as equals in that area, just talking about actual/on panel feats. Superman trumps them in that area.

My friend, you missed the part where I said.. they don't have as many LOW showings that superman does. Thus, when averaging them all out and them not having the low ones he has.. on average they would be better. Sure he has higher ones... and more of them.. but he also has more low showings as well.

-Pr-
My friend, you missed the part where I said.. they don't have as many LOW showings that superman does. Thus, when averaging them all out and them not having the low ones he has.. on average they would be better. Sure he has higher ones... and more of them.. but he also has more low showings as well.

It isn't just a question of quantity. It's quality too. Even taking in to account his low ones, he's still arguably what Galan said.

carver9
Against piercing damage, I would give Supes the edge... overall blunt force, I would give it to Thor.

kgkg
lol?

rotiart
@rotiart

I honestly do think Nimrod could replicate the "Drax Force" as that force is simply a field of enegy surrounding Drax that causes Thanos to lose control of structure when Drax comes too close to him...

Energy of course (regardless of the type) travels as a wavelength varing somewhere from very high to very low; after scanning Thanos, it should be trival for Nimrod to pin down the exact frequency that makes Thanos weak...

Prove this statement. Drax has not been shown to have a "Thanos neutralizing" power... He was made to be incredibly powerful to neutralize Thanos. Seriously I submit all this talk about a "drax force" is a farce.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by kgkg
lol?

http://briansamson.com/cup-of-lol.gif

inimalist
Originally posted by rotiart
Prove this statement. Drax has not been shown to have a "Thanos neutralizing" power... He was made to be incredibly powerful to neutralize Thanos. Seriously I submit all this talk about a "drax force" is a farce.

the drax farce?

carver9
Originally posted by kgkg
lol?

When you have Thor tanking hits from a pissed Celestial on more than one occasion... taking hits from Mangog, the destroyer, surviving an initial attack from a being that has consumed 10000 gods, taking hits from Ego (in the past), tanking hits from a pissed Odin... Galactus, it comes to question if there are many if any Heralds that are durable than him.

No Herald to my knowledge have any feats resembling this. NONE. There are some things that I'm not even including.

No Herald imo is above Thor.

carver9
Now if we look at consistent showings, then all of them are equal imo.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
When you have Thor tanking hits from a pissed Celestial on more than one occasion... taking hits from Mangog, the destroyer, surviving an initial attack from a being that has consumed 10000 gods, taking hits from Ego (in the past), tanking hits from a pissed Odin... Galactus, it comes to question if there are many if any Heralds that are durable than him.

No Herald to my knowledge have any feats resembling this. NONE. There are some things that I'm not even including.

Don't forget the disregarding Superman feats part.

carver9
Don't forget the disregarding Superman feats part.

laughing

I'm not disregarding his feats.

-Pr-
laughing

I'm not disregarding his feats.

Either that or you don't know them that well. shrug

carver9
Either that or you don't know them that well. shrug

Come on Pr... we both know the truth to this statement. I know them but overall, Thor feats are better imo. Hell, Thor feats against gods and abstracts are better than Thanos.

-Pr-
Come on Pr... we both know the truth to this statement. I know them but overall, Thor feats are better imo. Hell, Thor feats against gods and abstracts are better than Thanos.

i thought you said you'd be telling the truth.

h1a8

Thor has never tanked a hit by anyone herald level or above.
If you mean survive a hit then yes he has, but not tank a hit.
You must understand what 'tank' means ok.

Second, the comment was about blunt force durability.
Thor's top durability feats was against energy projection, not blunt force durability. You said, "tanking hits from a pissed Celestial", when the Celestial didn't hit Thor physically but only with energy projection. Mangog may have hit Thor and maybe Destroyer (not sure). But any herald being (whether low herald or high herald) can survive physical hits from Mangog or Destroyer.

Do you think energy projection durability is the same as blunt force durability?

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by h1a8
Thor has never tanked a hit by anyone herald level or above.
If you mean survive a hit then yes he has, but not tank a hit.
You must understand what 'tank' means ok.

Second, the comment was about blunt force durability.
Thor's top durability feats was against energy projection, not blunt force durability. You said, "tanking hits from a pissed Celestial", when the Celestial didn't hit Thor physically but only with energy projection. Mangog may have hit Thor and maybe Destroyer (not sure). But any herald being (whether low herald or high herald) can survive physical hits from Mangog or Destroyer.

Do you think energy projection durability is the same as blunt force durability?

That post was just filled with contradictions....... roll eyes (sarcastic) Mangog and Destroyer are herald level.

carver9
i thought you said you'd be telling the truth.

Lol... omg.

H1... I'm not even replying to your post... didn't even read it.

Omega Vision
xqxAqNyUklw

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
xqxAqNyUklw

laughing laughing

Originally posted by rotiart
Prove this statement. Drax has not been shown to have a "Thanos neutralizing" power... He was made to be incredibly powerful to neutralize Thanos. Seriously I submit all this talk about a "drax force" is a farce. current drax couldnt fly, had no energy projection powers and was nowhere near a class 100 or class 20 for that matter, his durabilty was also lowered to below bulletptoof too. He was explciitly called a different charatce ron panela nd had no herald level feats. he was depowered down to a meta and yet, when facing thanos, his body generated a green light aura, never seen before or again, that cut thrgouh thanos's purple energy signature/force-field and ripped his heart out. there very much is a draxforce

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.