Thanos vs The Authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Thanos and The Authority at full power.

Harbinger
Jenny Quantum or The Doctor can solo.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Why did you cower from me in the Strange vs. Thanos thread... You said Thanos was only stronger than Strange and strange was superior in EVERY other way.. Yet I named 6 or7 things.. thanos dominates Strange in... You left the thread with your tail between your legs. Since then, you've been butt-hurt in thread after thread. It's okay little guy.. Strange is still cool, even if he admits he's inferior to Thanos.

long pig
Aw. Somebody wants some attention. Get off my nutts you nobody.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Let me know when strange can actually beat Thanos and doens't cower in fear when thinking about confronting him. Don't you have some scans to take out of context and brag about chump?

celestialdemon
I love Thanos, but I think the Authority will be too much for him. The Doctor and Quantum are beasts.

jenny q and habib are too much

Digi
Originally posted by Harbinger
Jenny Quantum or The Doctor can solo.

Well, probably not, but the fight would indeed come down to these two vs. Thanos. The others are basically window dressing.

I've learned the wisdom of staying out of the debate in certain types of threads. Emotions can and do quickly overrun objectivity. This is one of those threads. Enjoy yourselves.

the Darkone
Thanos!

Stoic
The guy in my sig beat the Authority (Lobo), so Thanos should sweep this.

Prep-Man
Authority

long pig
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Let me know when strange can actually beat Thanos and doens't cower in fear when thinking about confronting him. Don't you have some scans to take out of context and brag about chump? You bore me. You say the same lame shit over and over. It's too easy to make fun of you. It's pointless anyway, you're too unaware for it bother you.

BattleMage
Thanos

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic
The guy in my sig beat the Authority (Lobo), so Thanos should sweep this.

Authority wasn't at full power, though.

long pig
Originally posted by Digi
Well, probably not, but the fight would indeed come down to these two vs. Thanos. The others are basically window dressing.

I've learned the wisdom of staying out of the debate in certain types of threads. Emotions can and do quickly overrun objectivity. This is one of those threads. Enjoy yourselves. It's actually a serious thread that I think Thanos could beat. Don't mind the 12 year old wannabe me. He's like my own little retarded puppy.

long pig
Well, they were at full power I think, but Lobo wasn't He was amped to force of nature status.

Digi
Anybody who read the Lobo arc knows to take it with a grain of salt. It was all kinds of nutty, he beat the Doctor while he was practically passed out from a drug high, and Jenny was also a toddler iirc. If Thanos wins this fight, cool, but don't use Lobo as a reference.

As it is, I know Thanos (who doesn't?) but I don't know him for forum purposes. Despite my knowledge of the Authority, I'd be flailing in the dark for an objective opinion here.

Eon Blue
Authority

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.