Hank Henshaw vs Odin...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Cyborg Superman pushes his technopathy to its limits, takes control of Planet Cybertron, goes into "Unicron" mode, and takes on Odin...hows does the battle go in the following locations:

1) Battle takes place in deep space...
2) Battle takes place in the heart of Asgard...
3) Battle takes place near Apokalypse (where Henshaw can acquire more tech if need be)...

Galan007
Couldn't Odin just... Destroy the planet? Or at the very least, transport it to another dimension?

TheLordofMurder
As a bonus question, is Henshaw the most powerful Herald in the right environment?

Or does Superman with a long enough Sundip still beat him out?

Parmaniac
Long enough as in DC 1000000? (rethorical question)

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Galan007
Couldn't Odin just... Destroy the planet? Or at the very least, transport it to another dimension?

I dont think it would be that easy; Unicron was godlike...vulnerable to the Matrix, but godlike nonetheless.

I have no evidence to back it up, but my gut is telling me that it would be mighty difficult...if not impossible...to BFR Unicron.

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Unicron was godlike..I have no evidence to back it up Odin is a true God

Galan007
I dont think it would be that easy; Unicron was godlike...vulnerable to the Matrix, but godlike nonetheless.

I have no evidence to back it up, but my gut is telling me that it would be mighty difficult...if not impossible...to BFR Unicron. Wait... How would Henshaw gain the same power as Unicron?

illadelph12
So was Unicron. At least in the comics. Unicron is the God of Chaos and Primus's oposite, and he also consumed the previous Transformers Universe.

illadelph12
That said, it'd take more than Henshaw making a body out of Cybertron to become Unicron. He'd be really, really big, but he wouldn't have Unicron's powers. I could see Odin winning, honestly.

*edit

Wait... How would Henshaw gain the same power as Unicron?

Exactly. He wouldn't (though there is other stuff hidden on Cybertron that's very powerful in it's own right).

Galan007
Originally posted by illadelph12
That said, it'd take more than Henshaw making a body out of Cybertron to become Unicron. He'd be really, really big, but he wouldn't have Unicron's powers. I could see Odin winning, honestly. Pretty much what I was thinking. I have no doubts that Henshaw could become the planet, but that wouldn't give him Unicron-level power by default, afaik.

As a bonus question, is Henshaw the most powerful Herald in the right environment?

Or does Superman with a long enough Sundip still beat him out? they would not be heralds anymore, so it's kind of moot.are you asking which herald can amp the furthest?

zopzop
Unicron is a planet no? Hank is a high herald right? Odin is a GALAXY BUSTING SKYFATHER that can amp from two different sources : the land of Asgard and the souls of the Asgardians.

Odin destroys Hank in all 3 scenarios 10/10.

TheLordofMurder
Wait... How would Henshaw gain the same power as Unicron?

Well Unicron himself believed that reconnecting his head to Cybertron would allow him to regain his former glory...

That is what makes me believe that Henshaw would essentially become Unicron if he possessed Cybertron...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by 753
they would not be heralds anymore, so it's kind of moot.are you asking which herald can amp the furthest?

Good point...

I guess I am asking which Herald could amp the furthest then...

smile

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by JonyBoy2
Odin is a true God

Actually he is a alien. Zeus is a true god.

Good point...

smile maybe thor? rkt was pretty absurdly powerfull.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Unicron is a planet no? Hank is a high herald right? Odin is a GALAXY BUSTING SKYFATHER that can amp from two different sources : the land of Asgard and the souls of the Asgardians.

Odin destroys Hank in all 3 scenarios 10/10.

Unicron was capable of destroying a universe though...

Maybe Odin would win in Asgard if he amps all the way up (and even then can we conclusively say that Odin would then be a universe destroyer as well?), but what about in senario 1 and 3?

Universe destroying>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galaxy busting.

illadelph12
Good point...

smile

Under the right circumstances, I'd say Absorbing Man. The applications of his powers, if used intelligently, could make for a very powerful person. He could essentially pull off a Korvac.

JonyBoy2
Under the right circumstances, I'd say Absorbing Man. The applications of his powers, if used intelligently, could make for a very powerful person. He could essentially pull off a Korvac. who is Korvac?

Philosophía
Good thing Absorbing Man tapped out at Sentry, as far as limits go; the same guy who ran out of energy in a fist fight with Hulk.

Superman is, without question, the one who can amp the furthest.

JonyBoy2

illadelph12
616 Absorbing Man is a bit of an idiot, so it kinda goes without saying. Earth X Absorbing Man is a better example in the "coulda/shoulda/woulda" department of what are possible applications of his abilities. At least IMO.

illadelph12
Originally posted by JonyBoy2
who is Korvac?

Michael Korvac. He was originally a human traitor that was connected to advanced machinery as a 'reward'. Over time he learned how to control the machinery and absorb other energy and technological sources into himself, and then he eventually came into contact with Galactus's ship Taa 2 and, well, the rest is a What If? story (literally).

TheLordofMurder
Well Korvac did one-shot-kill The Collector in 616; Korvac possessed tremendous power...

Daemon Seed
Michael Korvac. He was originally a human traitor that was connected to advanced machinery as a 'reward'. Over time he learned how to control the machinery and absorb other energy and technological sources into himself, and then he eventually came into contact with Galactus's ship Taa 2 and, well, the rest is a What If? story (literally).

Korvac only became Michael 'like unto god' when he absorbed Galactus's knowledge.

Absorbing man has overloaded before.

Sr J-Bieb
He's got good feats from the main one.
Well Korvac did one-shot-kill The Collector in 616; Korvac possessed tremendous power...
Shielding himself from the Cosmic Cube Red Skull.
Beating up the Avengers a couple of times.
Tearing away Surfer's cosmic power.

Meh

Also lol at trying to make Hank Unicron here. Wouldn't it just be easier to make it Unicron vs Odin?

illadelph12
Originally posted by Daemon Seed
Korvac only became Michael 'like unto god' when he absorbed Galactus's knowledge.

Absorbing man has overloaded before.

Creel's also absorbed and become an energy blast from Odin, and became one with Asgard itself, so there's apparently a law of averages with him. I think his overloads have more to do with the absorption rate than the ability to absorb and become a substance/form of energy (which is admittedly supposition, but kinda fits the occurences). Or it could simply be a plot point used to down him at times as he's a villain and a means of his defeat will always be presented.

Sr J-Bieb
Creel's also absorbed and become an energy blast from Odin, and became one with Asgard itself, so there's apparently a law of averages with him. I think his overloads have more to do with the absorption rate than the ability to absorb and become a substance/form of energy (which is admittedly supposition, but kinda fits the occurences). Or it could simply be a plot point used to down him at times as he's a villain and a means of his defeat will always be presented. Creel absorbed the equivalent of spells, not power from Odin.
And iirc he was going to try to become one with Asgard.

illadelph12
I thought he was becoming one with Asgard until Odin tricked him? I'll have to re-read that.

Sr J-Bieb
I thought he was becoming one with Asgard until Odin tricked him? I'll have to re-read that. He wasn't one with Asgard yet either way iirc. He didn't accomplish too much there to override some of his... lower feats.

zeel
odin 10/10

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zeel
odin 10/10

How does Odin win 10/10?

If Unicron can (and has) destroyed a universe and Odins best feat of destruction is destroying a galaxy, how can he possibly beat "Uni-Henshaw" 10/10?

There is a possibility Odin wins in senario 2, but what about 1 and 3?

Nihilist
Odin wins, /thread.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Nihilist
Odin wins, /thread.

How does Odin win?

Unicrons beat feat is considerably better than Odins; I honestly think Henshaw wins in all 3 senarios here...

Odin has a chance in 2 if he amps all the way up, but even then I think "Uni-Henshaw" has the advantage...

zopzop
Unicron was capable of destroying a universe though...

Maybe Odin would win in Asgard if he amps all the way up (and even then can we conclusively say that Odin would then be a universe destroyer as well?), but what about in senario 1 and 3?

Universe destroying>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Galaxy busting.

Was 'capable' of destroying a universe? What was his highest on panel feat? smile

Because Odin's shaken the entire multiverse before and his fight with Seth threatened the universe with destruction. This was mentioned on panel by three different people : Jean, Surfer, Dr. Strange.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.