Kas'im the Magnificant vs Luke Skywalker (at his known peak) - LIGHTSABERS ONLY!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jinsoku Takai

Rules: Lighsaber combat only (lighsaber combat related force powers enabled, such as force reflex, force speed, etc...)

axel_jovan
Luke wins.

Stealth Moose
Kas'im.

truejedi
luke

ares834
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Kas'im.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_xoosGkBROvM/TFl5WqvwipI/AAAAAAAAAJE/anDE3XRmwZY/s1600/not+sure+if+serious.jpg

RagingBoner
Kreia once said that the combatants of her generation would be "as children playing with toys" compared to the duelists of the ancient Sith. Because Kreia trained Darth Nihilus, who lest we forget can destroy life/the Force/the universe with his mere presence, she is probably omniscient. Ergo, it's an application of simple logic: Fighters from an earlier generation > fighters from a later generation.

Use your fvcking head next time, please.

Slash_KMC
I actually was going to say Kas'im, smarty pants.

RagingBoner
Well, that's what I'm saying: you should.

Jinsoku Takai
KtM outduels LS.

Lord Lucien
I don't think Lightsnake ever dared to engage Kas'im in a duel, but if he did he would certainly be outdueled.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I don't think Lightsnake ever dared to engage Kas'im in a duel, but if he did he would certainly be outdueled.

Smart-ass!

truejedi
I think Luke would win with his superior feats and abilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.