Satannish vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/mrfuc/162417-satannish_400.jpg

vs

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/24298/thanos.jpg

Hyperion Prime
Thanos was only able to hang with mephisto when he had the infinity gauntlet. Satannish at least used to be equal to Mephisto. Then they wrote all that B.S. about him being the son of Dormammu.

Being the son of Dormammu thanos wins 7/10
Satannish being a piece of evil that split into mephisto and others thanos loses 7/10

long pig
Thanos gets destroyed. It said he was the son of Dorm? I thought it said he was an avatar of him. It was Dorm pretending to be someone else.

long pig
Thanos aint doin shit to Satannish in his own dimension.

Nihilist
Thanos wins.

Prep-Man
Satannish,

SasuOna
Sattanish takes this
Also Mephisto is actually a lesser demon then Sattanish, If Thanos was having trouble with Mephisto then hes not beating Sattanish.

Not sure where all this Dormammu stuff fits in to it but it sounds like a really bad retcon if he had a son.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by SasuOna
Sattanish takes this
Also Mephisto is actually a lesser demon then Sattanish, If Thanos was having trouble with Mephisto then hes not beating Sattanish.

Not sure where all this Dormammu stuff fits in to it but it sounds like a really bad retcon if he had a son.

In Dr. Strange Satannish and Mephisto fought to a stand still. It is a retcon. Satanish was supposed to be part of the primordal ooze the created mephisto etc. Now he is Dormys son.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix5/satannish_demon.htm

long pig
Either way, Thanos can't do a thing here. That's why I think Strange can beat Thanos. For some reason Strange can sacrifice someone's soul and send them to Satannish's dimension.

celestialdemon
Satannish wins this in a straight up fight.

Igniz
Originally posted by SasuOna
Sattanish takes this

That was in Hellcat#2 were Satannish backstabs Mephisto revealing himself to be a creation of Dormammu.This was the time Dormammu tried to conquer all of hell.I was about to do a fear thread for Dormammu to showcase why he should be feared.

As for this thread, I would probably say Satannish for some of the Majority.Probably 6/10 in my opinion.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Satannish wins this in a straight up fight.

*looks at set*

Something tells me you aren't unbiased here. stick out tongue

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Igniz
That was in Hellcat#2 were Satannish backstabs Mephisto revealing himself to be a creation of Dormammu.This was the time Dormammu tried to conquer all of hell.I was about to do a fear thread for Dormammu to showcase why he should be feared.

As for this thread, I would probably say Satannish for some of the Majority.Probably 6/10 in my opinion.

That was stupid to make satanish a creation of dormammu.

SasuOna
It makes no sense as well considering Dormammu's origins. So Faltine's can create demons that effect the dimensions outside of their own -_- bad retcon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.