Depowered Tyrant vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

Its the same Tyrant that fought numerous of high heralds.

Philosophía
Superboy Prime.

The same guy who fought everybody.

TheLordofMurder
I am taking Depowered Tyrant here...

I think he beats Superboy Prime every single time...

Diesldude
Superboy Prime.

Mecel
Considering Superboy Prime seems pretty impossible to kill I think he would eventually win. Tyrant would somehow capture him and try to use him as a powersource. Prime would break out and then destroy and other "batteries" and the fight would be over.

I$suckalot

Lord Feron
Tough fight, SBP has some great feats but freaking superboy and Sodam yat as ion gave him a good fight and that is just sad.

DP Tyrant never had a bad showing. Also the people SBP fought DP tyrant would treat them as trash just as well.

Tough fight, if SBP goes all out out of the gates then I could see him taking it. DP tyrant is a cocky ass sometimes and might get taken by surprise.

KuRuPT Thanosi

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Yet nobody even as close to powerful as DP Tyrant. Dp Tyrant would beat everybody Prime did and with greater ease.

thumb up

quanchi112
Tyrant, easily.

I$suckalot

quanchi112
Originally posted by I$suckalot
No DP Tyrant would get FUBAR if he fought Mordru, the Time Trapper, Mr. Mxy, etc. Tyrant only fought a few guys and only Silver Surfer, Gladiator, and Beta Ray were worth anything. Terrax and Morg were too busy fighting each other. Plus Tyrant had absored those guys energies. So they weren't even at full power. So you leave out the context that Prime never really fought the Trapper or Mordru. Mordru blasted him but it was hardly a fight to the finish as they quickly joined sides against the heroes. Also Tarpper was an older version of himself who knew the ramifications of Prime coming into contact with him.

He also had Annataz sap Mxy's will so there's that. Try beating on Galactus who is prepped and well fed. That alone makes these other feats taken out of context look quite meager.

I$suckalot

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by quanchi112
Tyrant, easily.

Lord Feron
No DP Tyrant would get FUBAR if he fought Mordru, the Time Trapper, Mr. Mxy, etc. Tyrant only fought a few guys and only Silver Surfer, Gladiator, and Beta Ray were worth anything. Terrax and Morg were too busy fighting each other. Plus Tyrant had absored those guys energies. So they weren't even at full power.

laughing out loud fail-larious

iceman24567
Damn 3 socks all trolling? Prime does win though

Hyperion Prime
Fist to fist= stalemate

Using all there powers tyrant wins

KuRuPT Thanosi
Nah Prime doesn't win even one fight. However, they are all close fights and epic battles.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by iceman24567
Damn 3 socks all trolling? Prime does win though

Yeah the sock thing is getting really old!!!!! They need to do something about that.

quanchi112
Tyrant used the same energy as Galactus. And he also was prepped. I don't count that as a good showing for Tyrant or a bad showing for Galactus. Tyrant didn't just use the same energy. It wasn't like he just kept blasting Tyrant or anything. That beats anything Prime has ever done or even dreamed of doing.

guy222
tyrant ftw

zopzop
Gonna go with Tyrant for the majority of wins here.

Galan007
Prime.

I think tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.