WWHulk vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

American Dragon
World War Hulk with Thor hammer instead of his sword
Who could he beat in no particular order.
1. Superman with a Green Lantern ring
2. Magneto & Juggernaut
3. Darkseid
4. Thanos
5. Doomsday with a Red Lantern ring
6. Destroyer Armor with Loki as the host

TheLordofMurder
While in possession of Thors Hammer, does WWH possess the powerset of Thor?

Definitely need to know as that makes a big, big, difference here...

Anyway, for the moment, I'll assume that he just has the hammer, but none of the powers of Thor; he loses to:

Darkseid (no answer to being erased by the Omega Effect; Doomsday failing to be erased by it was epic PIS btw)...

Thanos (gets BFR'ed every single time)...

The Loki powered Destroyer (cant harm it and if Loki fights smart, WWH wont be able to mount much of a counter-offensive)...

Loses to Supes with Green Lantern ring (BFR every single time)...

Not sure about Doomsday with a Red Lantern ring...

I think he beats Juggs and Magneto; I think he could hurl a nonmetallic object with enough force to go right through Mags force field and kill him, and I think he could BFR Juggs...

American Dragon
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
While in possession of Thors Hammer, does WWH possess the powerset of Thor?

Definitely need to know as that makes a big, big, difference here...

Anyway, for the moment, I'll assume that he just has the hammer, but none of the powers of Thor; he loses to:

Darkseid (no answer to being erased by the Omega Effect; Doomsday failing to be erased by it was epic PIS btw)...

Thanos (gets BFR'ed every single time)...

The Loki powered Destroyer (cant harm it and if Loki fights smart, WWH wont be able to mount much of a counter-offensive)...

Loses to Supes with Green Lantern ring (BFR every single time)...

Not sure about Doomsday with a Red Lantern ring...

I think he beats Juggs and Magneto; I think he could hurl a nonmetallic object with enough force to go right through Mags force field and kill him, and I think he could BFR Juggs...
Yes he does it combines all Thors powers with WWHulks making him alot stronger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.