Grave Encounters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jaden101
Searched for it...Couldn't find it...But knowing you horror movie buffs there's probably a thread somewhere for it.

g8FBRATbJoA&NR=1

Anyway...It ticks the boxes for me...Documentary style...Set in an abandoned nut house.

Hopefully be half decent.

Deano
another paranormal activity.

fine by me. looks good :P

jaden101
Originally posted by Deano
another paranormal activity.

fine by me. looks good :P

Speaking of which...Went to see Insidious tonight...Creepy and jumpy up until the 1st time you see the demon's face behind the dad... From that point on it's quite possibly the shittest movie I've seen in years.

It's like the film was made by 2 different directors.

MildPossession
You mean Darth Maul...

jaden101
Yeah...Got that...And inSIDIOUS?

What's with the SW references?

And The Shining reference...And the Nightmare on Elm Street reference...etc etc...Can understand those being horrors...But Star Wars?....Odd.

Deano
yeh some of the scares didnt work for me. and the darth maul demon was gay

other than that it was a decent flick.

BackFire
Saw the trailer for this a couple months ago, does indeed look like it might be good.

TheMagicPillow
Just started watching it (its out on demand right now). Lets hope its good!

TheMagicPillow
Originally posted by TheMagicPillow
Just started watching it (its out on demand right now). Lets hope its good!

....Just finished it shock
Pretty freaked out lol
It was definitely worth watching, i recommend it.

mardook
I saw this awhile back with a couple of people in a dark room with the volume on high. Lowered expectations and a sense of humour gave us a good night of laughs, mostly because I saw it the night before my friends did. So it was ****ing funny watching them jump at the all the right moments. big grin

jaden101
Finally saw this tonight. Suffered a bit from its low budget in parts making the effects sometimes laughable but over all a solid movie and very creepy and scary in parts. Would recommend it.

ares834
Eh, wasn't a fan. Seemed to be just follow all the normal cliches while having a rather low budget. I actually prefered Insidious. Yeah, the second half was pretty weak, but the first part was fantastic. It didn't follow the traditional horror film guidelines so the ghosts don't pop up when you expect them to. And the "tip toe through the dasies" scene made the second half of the movie worth watching. stick out tongue

BackFire
I liked it before they entered weird alternate dimension place.

sgarstan
Lance Preston and the crew of "Grave Encounters", a ghost-hunting reality television show, are shooting an episode inside the abandoned Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital, where unexplained phenomena have been reported for years. All in the name of good television, they voluntarily lock themselves inside the building for the night and begin a paranormal investigation, capturing everything on camera. They quickly realize that the building is more than just haunted - it is alive - and it has no intention of ever letting them leave. They find themselves lost in a labyrinth maze of endless hallways and corridors, terrorized by the ghosts of the former patients. They soon begin to question their own sanity, slipping deeper and deeper into the depths of madness, ultimately discovering the truth behind the hospital's dark past...and taping what turns out to be their final episode.

egclimo
a ghost-hunting reality television show, are shooting an episode inside the abandoned Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital, where unexplained phenomena have been reported for years. All in the name of good television, they voluntarily lock themselves inside the building for the night and begin a paranormal investigation, capturing everything on camera.

Toby831
For their ghost hunting reality show, a production crew locks themselves inside an abandoned mental hospital that's supposedly haunted - and it might prove to be all too true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.