Green Lanterns vs ThunderBoltz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JonyBoy2
Green Lightning(ali Ryner-West) & Garl Rathbone(GL with 4 arms and one GL ring per arm)

vs

Thunderboltz

Green Lanterns vs ThunderBoltz (juggernaut's team)

inimalist
those characters have a total of 5 appearances between them...

EDIT: and from my very limited knowledge of GLs, they might have an extreme amount of difficulty dealing with Man-Thing, save BFR/containment...

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by inimalist
Man-Thing, save BFR/containment... how is Man thing going to touch them? all lanterns have forceField and geen lightning has superspeed

Edit. they can also fly

inimalist
he probably wouldn't...

I didn't say Manny takes them (though, if you want I can make some crazy arguments). The point is, there is little they could do to him. Mix in Satanna... :/

like I said, only 5 issues for these guys, and some of those are even just single panel appearances... I havent got all the issues yet, but I'm not sure if they would have the feats to put them against Jugs/Ghost/Moonstone/Songbird/Man-Thing/Satanna. Like, seriouslt, that is one ****ing stacked team...

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by inimalist
he probably wouldn't...

I didn't say Manny takes them (though, if you want I can make some crazy arguments). The point is, there is little they could do to him. Mix in Satanna... :/

like I said, only 5 issues for these guys, and some of those are even just single panel appearances... I havent got all the issues yet, but I'm not sure if they would have the feats to put them against Jugs/Ghost/Moonstone/Songbird/Man-Thing/Satanna. Like, seriouslt, that is one ****ing stacked team... I see what you mean, but how about the Circle of Fire Lantern Team?

inimalist
most full fledged lanterns are at least herald level, IMO.

most of the TBs are not

a full team of lanterns, unless they are all these c-listers like you mentioned in the OP would probably take the TBs

Prep-Man
GL's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.