Legion Vs Max Faraday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Both at best. Who wins?

Galan007
Max, easily. Legion doesn't have the power of God (the literal God, I mean.)

Prep-Man
But people are saying he warped LT!!!

Galan007
Eh, wut? What the f**k?

Prep-Man
People are saying he warped Eternity and Living Tribunal. Is this true? Does anyone have any scans?

Galan007
He warped some elder Gods who seemed mediocre at best... That's about it, afaik.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Galan007
Max, easily. Legion doesn't have the power of God (the literal God, I mean.)

Max wasn't much more powerful than Jack Marlowe merged with the Void (which is weird since he essentially created the Void when he died but whatever). I don't think it is nearly as much of a mismatch as you believe. He has "godlike" powers, but so does David.

Galan007
^ OP said "both at best", so I assumed this was Max with the full powers he gained via the Creation Equation (ie. the powers of THE God.)

If it were current Max, he'd get tooled horribly.

srankmissingnin
^ OP said "most powerful" versions of each. So I assumed this was Max with the full powers he gained via the Creation Equation.

If it were current Max, he'd get tooled horribly.

Missed that. embarrasment

Uriel005
Originally posted by Prep-Man
But people are saying he warped LT!!!
fffuuu

rotiart
Originally posted by Uriel005
fffuuu

Looks like you had a bad burrito at lunch... Sour cream go bad?

"Id"
I am voting Legion. For all of Max alluded power, he was vastly unimpressive.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
But people are saying he warped LT!!! you got that backwards son. SW was the one to warp the omniverse and thus perhaps the LT, I never claimed she decidedly warped him as he may be both inside and outside the omniverse at the same time and might have just allowed her interference. not sure he is above her in raw power though.

legion warped the entire 616 through and through. took it all and cramed it in a box, within a reality of his making (actually one of his other personas), then pulled the "raw stuff of universes" from it and reconfigured it back into the 616 (this was the legion persona) arround himself and the others and took the previous reality he had created into the palm of his hand (the one with the box with the 616) and erased it.

so yeah, he warped eternity big time. twice. 3 times if you count the fact that warlock said he pulled a noncorrupted version of the 616 reality over the one the elder gods ****ed up to reverse their damage.

Galan007
Originally posted by "Id"
I am voting Legion. For all of Max alluded power, he was vastly unimpressive. Aside from shutting down the avenues of omniversal space/time -even to beings as powerful as Void-, and creating dozens of alternate earths with a gesture, etc. you're right.

What has Legion done again?

Aside from shutting down the avenues of omniversal space/time -even to beings as powerful as Void-, and creating dozens of alternate earths with a gesture, etc. you're right.

What has Legion done again? just alternate earths or alternate universes?

Galan007
Pretty sure they were just earths. He *poofed* a few dozen of them into existence just to prove he could.

Also the fact that Void (a universal power) was nothing in comparison is further testament to his power.

Pretty sure they were just earths. He *poofed* a few dozen of them into existence just to prove he could.

Also the fact that Void (a universal power) was nothing in comparison is further testament to his power. hum... I'd say jury is still out then. legion is definitely a universal power now, in fact the universe is like a tiny pet to him, but he hasn't warped the multiverse just the 616 - most impressive single universe warp I've ever seen though. but from your description faraday was more proficient with his powers than legion is right now...

Prep-Man
yes, but he easily defeated void who was a universal power. void/legion might be a better battle.

"Id"

Galan007
Originally posted by 753
hum... I'd say jury is still out then. legion is definitely a universal power now, in fact the universe is like a tiny pet to him, but he hasn't warped the multiverse just the 616 - most impressive single universe warp I've ever seen though. but from your description faraday was more proficient with his powers than legion is right now... You're easily impressed, then.

john allerdyce

"Id"
Originally posted by john allerdyce
give me a break. srsly. you failed to mention that legion preformed this "universal feat" only after accessing a box that contained all the power he needed to create the universe. its impressive that he was able to use that power to make the universe, but you give that feat WAAAAY more credit then it deserves. had he done it unaided, I'd buy in to all the hype... but that wasnt the case. Here take a break. You need it. I am just as confused about your reply, as you are. smile

john allerdyce
Here take a break. You need it. I am just as confused about your reply, as you are. smile here lets make it easy for you...

the box legion accessed contained all the power he needed to create reality. all he did was shape that power into a physical universe.

it's a lot like lucifer shaping michaels power into his own creation (but to a lesser extent obviously.)

"Id"
here lets make it easy for you...

the box legion accessed contained all the power he needed to create reality. all he did was shape that power into a physical universe.

it's a lot like lucifer shaping michaels power into his own creation (but to a lesser extent obviously.) Naw the power to manipulate reality comes from Legion. I am claiming he is a reality warper. As in he manipulates the contents of reality.

But he did create a faux/blank universe to reboot reality 616 in it. All so he could undo the damages of the Elder Gods, and Erase them all together. No box needed. wink

And while we are on the topic of the Box. Who do you think placed the Universe in the Box to begin with?

john allerdyce
Hey do you think reality 616 Well I am claiming he is a reality warper. As in he manipulates the contents of reality. ok. you really think that if you put a box in front of max that contained universal energies, he wouldnt be able to tap that power. puhlease.

But he did create a faux/blank universe to reboot reality 616 in it. All so he could undo the damages of the Elder Gods, and Erase them all together. No box needed. wink youre exaggerating that feat. i dont remember it ever being stated that he beat the elder gods in such a manner.

And while we are on the topic of the Box. Who do you think placed the Universe in the Box to begin with? moira. the same persona who didnt really have a clue what she was doing.

"Id"

john allerdyce
and you need to come to terms that max was an omniversal power, according to the void who had literal cosmic awareness.

void alone would be a good match for legion (power to power)... she was nothing to max though.

guy222
max

You're easily impressed, then. did you actually read age of X? name one single universe-level deliberate warp that was better than that.

Galan007
Wanda.
Sise-Neg.
Jaspers.
Reed Richards.
etc.

give me a break. srsly. you failed to mention that legion preformed this "universal feat" only after accessing a box that contained all the power he needed to create the universe. its impressive that he was able to use that power to make the universe, but you give that feat WAAAAY more credit then it deserves. had he done it unaided, I'd buy in to all the hype... but that wasnt the case. lolwut? hthat box ahd the unvierse in it. and he put it there. this is a joke

Wanda.
Sise-Neg.
Jaspers.
Reed Richards.
etc. I said single universe warps.

wanda's was omniversal and outside legions power range - thus far.

Sise Neg's feat and jaspers warps are underhelming in comparison to legion's IMO.

did you mean franklin richards? his pocket universe is little small compared to legion's warp. or are you talking about RR's thing with UN?

ok. you really think that if you put a box in front of max that contained universal energies, he wouldnt be able to tap that power. puhlease.

youre exaggerating that feat. i dont remember it ever being stated that he beat the elder gods in such a manner.

moira. the same persona who didnt really have a clue what she was doing. lol moira was an aspect of legion and the legion persona warped the raw stuff of the universe into an actual reality himself, which is even mrore impressive than warping it into a box to begin with

Galan007
Originally posted by 753
Sise Neg's feat and jaspers warps are underhelming in comparison to legion's IMO.

did you mean franklin richards? his pocket universe is little small compared to legion's warp. or are you talking about RR's thing with UN? That's some serious wankage, there.

I was talking about Reed's feat with the Alien Entity. Reed's mind was responsible for restructuring all creation.

That's some serious wankage, there.

I was talking about Reed's feat with the Alien Entity. Reed's mind was responsible for restructuring all creation. I disagree, Sise Neg essentially let the big bang flow as it would without his interference anyway, granted he himself may have been a more powerfull entity thanlegion.

Jaspers warp was good, but breaking the 616 down to raw stuff into the palm of one's hand while inhabiting a reality of his own creatin outside the universe is more impressive to me.

Have to say I agree with ODG'd view on that subject, his mind and being were used as a template. I dont think he really designed the universe in its recreation. likewise, legion didn't either, but he found a way to intuitively reconfigure a mess of energy into reality, their original reality. I'd say these two are equally impressive

Galan007
Originally posted by 753
I disagree, Sise Neg essentially let the big bang flow as it would without his interference anyway, granted he himself may have been a more powerfull entity thanlegion.

Jaspers warp was good, but breaking the 616 down to raw stuff into the palm of one's hand while inhabiting a reality of his own creatin outside the universe is more impressive to me.

Have to say I agree with ODG'd view on that subject, his mind and being were used as a template. I dont think he really designed the universe in its recreation. likewise, legion didn't either, but he found a way to intuitively reconfigure a mess of energy into reality, their original reality. I'd say these two are equally impressive Not going to argue with you on the subject any longer. You're obviously on a "Legion rules!" kick, and are unlikely to change your opinions any time soon.

I do disagree with your comparisons, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.