J'onnz v Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
can the martian take out the current version? battle on the moon.

Prep-Man
mm after a long fight.

leonidas
Originally posted by Prep-Man
mm after a long fight.

i haven't seen much of the current nova, but that's kind of how i was leaning as well. has he shown any resistance to tp? figured the worldmind would help protect him, but wasn't sure.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by leonidas
i haven't seen much of the current nova, but that's kind of how i was leaning as well. has he shown any resistance to tp? figured the worldmind would help protect him, but wasn't sure.

there were a few threads like this.. If j'onn takes wins, it wont be from tp.. U can bet on that..

dmills
Originally posted by leonidas
i haven't seen much of the current nova, but that's kind of how i was leaning as well. has he shown any resistance to tp? figured the worldmind would help protect him, but wasn't sure. Here you go bro.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=548676&pagenumber=3

Nihilist
Nova.

leonidas
Originally posted by dmills
Here you go bro.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=548676&pagenumber=3

ahh, gracias. i usually search but i really couldn't recall seeing this before. embarrasment

celeyhyga17
I can see J'onn giving Nova problems with his phasing...
hmm.. can someone add some info on his phasing abilities?? < I know ure out there MartianMind.....

Prep-Man
He basically phases to another dimension. What info do you need?

celeyhyga17
He basically phases to another dimension. What info do you need?

Ive read an explanation of it b4, but wanted a bit more info or on panel stuffs.....
stick out tongue

Sr J-Bieb
He basically phases to another dimension. What info do you need? He actually phases right into oncoming attacks and get KO'ed, or never phases at all.

True story. That's how his phasing works.

yes he is quite surprisingly incompetent with that power.

celeyhyga17
I'm waitin on you MartianMind... Yes you!!

pokey

dmills
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
He actually phases right into oncoming attacks and get KO'ed, or never phases at all.

True story. That's how his phasing works. laughing out loud Are you serious or are you just bsing?

celeyhyga17
Nova prolly cant take advantage of the "fire" thing I'm guessing.. I think Philo mentioned something about J'onn not really affected by the sun recently? Can anyone clarify this?

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by dmills
laughing out loud Are you serious or are you just bsing? I don't ever joke about Martian Manhunter

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I don't ever joke about Martian Manhunter

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.