Grodd v Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
don't actually know grodd all that well, i know his tp is very good, but logan's resistance is pretty uber. was under the impression he didn't have tk, but i could be wrong and this could be spite.

they fight in a jungle at night. thoughts? feats of grodd?

-Pr-
Jungle at night? You kidding?

leonidas
Originally posted by -Pr-
Jungle at night? You kidding?

hey, i thought stealth might be logan's only chance. no other creatures around though. logan is pretty stealthy.... big grin

grodd's only prayer is mindrape. given logan's history of resisting it, I'd give him 7-8/10

Prep-Man
grodd with the use of tp and tk win.

Sr J-Bieb
Didn't Wolverine just get mindraped by Shadow King easily?

Harbinger
Literally laughed aloud when I read "jungle at night."

carver9
Wolverine 6/10

chomperx9
Originally posted by leonidas
don't actually know grodd all that well, i know his tp is very good, but logan's resistance is pretty uber. was under the impression he didn't have tk, but i could be wrong and this could be spite.

they fight in a jungle at night. thoughts? feats of grodd? logan has telepathy resistance now ?

Mindset
Originally posted by chomperx9
logan has telepathy resistance now ? erm

StyleTime
logan has telepathy resistance now ?
I heard he got a healing factor recently too.

Bentley
TK could actually destroy Logan before he goes for the kill shot.

BruceSkywalker
logan 7/10

leonidas
Originally posted by StyleTime
I heard he got a healing factor recently too.

laughing

Originally posted by Bentley

DOES he have tk currently? need the grodd fanboys to chime in. no expression

long pig
In the jungle at night, wolverine wins. In the jungle early morning, Grodd wins.

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Didn't Wolverine just get mindraped by Shadow King easily? yeah, only fantomex avoided that one, but sill, he has a lot of other and better showings.

does grodd have TK?

inimalist
lets be honest though, being mindraped by shadow kind is hardly a low showing...

carver9
I agree and Logan 7/10 (boost it up, thinking about Grodd showing against Batman).

Prep-Man

There is no way getting around that. Plus, Grodd is fast in his own right.

Parmaniac
I heard he got a healing factor recently too. I demand proof for that.

Mindset
Originally posted by long pig
In the jungle at night, wolverine wins. In the jungle early morning, Grodd wins. What about in the afternoon?

SuperiorTech
Tie

Captain Planet

-K-M-
Originally posted by carver9
I agree and Logan 7/10 (boost it up, thinking about Grodd showing against Batman).

What instance are you refering to? If it's the one im thinking your leaving out some context.

Captain Planet

kgkg
Gorillas thrive in the jungle.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I demand proof for that.
It says so on wikipedia.

You dare question the prime wiki?

chomperx9
I heard he got a healing factor recently too. He can Heal after getting mind raped, sure. But that doesnt mean he is Telepathic resistance.

StyleTime
I love you dearly, chomperx9.

Prep-Man

He has TK and high damage soak. He also can manipulate matter on a small scale.

Harbinger
He can Heal after getting mind raped, sure. But that doesnt mean he is Telepathic resistance. Lulz.

godking
Originally posted by 753
grodd's only prayer is mindrape. given logan's history of resisting it, I'd give him 7-8/10 Logan has been mindwiped at least ten times

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
What instance are you refering to? If it's the one im thinking your leaving out some context.

Which one are you talking about?

Mindset
I love you dearly, chomperx9. laughing out loud

-K-M-
Originally posted by carver9
Which one are you talking about?

The one where Grodd was weakened

Originally posted by godking
Logan has been mindwiped at least ten times name them all with proper context

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
name them all with proper context

Cassandra Nova mind-raping him with no problem or whatsoever and no special conditions. Next?

Mindset
Cassandra Nova mind-raping him with no problem or whatsoever and no special conditions. Next? Cassandra Nova might be the strongest TP we've seen in Marvel.

Barring reality warpers/abstracts.

Dum Dum Dugan
Cassandra Nova mind-raping him with no problem or whatsoever and no special conditions. Next?
she also completely failed as well. And the time it did work, was written by wheldon who stated "I have no idea how to write wolverine". So great evidence there champ wink

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Mindset
Cassandra Nova might be the strongest TP we've seen in Marvel.

and there always this as well.

Bentley
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
she also completely failed as well. And the time it did work, was written by wheldon who stated "I have no idea how to write wolverine". So great evidence there champ wink Originally posted by Mindset
Cassandra Nova might be the strongest TP we've seen in Marvel.

I feel this posts answer each other.

Dum Dum Dugan
I feel this posts answer each other.
does not answer shit she has failed more times then succeeded. So what you got? nothing, classic.

Bentley
does not answer shit she has failed more times then succeeded. So what you got? nothing, classic.

Classic? Don't talk to me as if I was Starscream please uhuh

Someone asked an example and I gave an example, no need to get all defensive about it g_grin

Dum Dum Dugan
Classic? Don't talk to me as if I was Starscream please uhuh

Someone asked an example and I gave an example, no need to get all defensive about it g_grin
sorry, it came out harsher then intend.

Wolverine withstands Mesmero's telepathic control who being backed by jean grey(pheniox)
1. http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3939/telepathsnd8.jpg
2. http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7501/mesmerozk9.jpg

Psylocke tries to telepathically take wolverine down and can not, even while wolveirne is mid battle and weakened.
1. http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6725/roguebeatingpsylockegc3.jpg

feat speaks for it self.
1. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2193/wolverine125willpowerta9.jpg

Cassandra Nova mind-raping him with no problem or whatsoever and no special conditions. Next? she also mindraped jean grey with phoenix and chuck. she would mindstomp grodd.

Prep-Man
Has logan resisted TK?

he has slashed through TK shields and things like that if thats what you mean

Prep-Man
I'm talking about if someone tied his hands behind his back or made Logan unable to use his claws. If he has, then dayum!

he has pushed through continued tk blasts aimed at repelling him too IIR

Prep-Man
Grodd's TK is pretty tough. Able to stop Flash at times. I don't see Logan getting out of it, if Grodd is serious. In a comic, Logan would win, but if Grodd uses all of his powers, i see Grodd coming out on top.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Has logan resisted TK?
did you look at my scans confused

Rage.Of.Olympus
Logan has resisted telekinesis? How does that even work?

John's Grodd wins. Not sure about other incarnations though. Too variable.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Logan has resisted telekinesis? How does that even work?

John's Grodd wins. Not sure about other incarnations though. Too variable.
read the bottum scan.

also it

so im not so sure grodd wins.

Prep-Man
What? Just because he's resisted some mind control, doesn't mean he can do the same to Grodd. He's been mind screwed on multiple occasions before.

Rage.Of.Olympus
read the bottum scan.

also it

so im not so sure grodd wins.

erm

Since when is telekinesis a battle of wills? Resisting telepathy I can understand since it's an attack directed at the mind, but telekinesis manifests more physically.

Either I've been unclear as to how telekinesis operates all these years or that's just confused writing. I personally hate using this type of argument because evidence is evidence, but I call bullshit unless there's some context I'm missing or Phoenix' telekinesis is a different beast. At least Juggernaut is "magic". Whatever, like I said, evidence is evidence, but unless it's happened again it's the definition of an outlier imo.

John's Grodd is extremely formidable. Unusually strong, and his telepathy has been fast enough to tag a speeding Flash etc. His version would likely win. Other incarnations? He fluctuates too much.

Dum Dum Dugan
erm

Since when is telekinesis a battle of wills? Resisting telepathy I can understand since it's an attack directed at the mind, but telekinesis manifests more physically.

Either I've been unclear as to how telekinesis operates all these years or that's just confused writing. I personally hate using this type of argument because evidence is evidence, but I call bullshit unless there's some context I'm missing or Phoenix' telekinesis is a different beast. At least Juggernaut is "magic". Whatever, like I said, evidence is evidence, but unless it's happened again it's the definition of an outlier imo.

John's Grodd is extremely formidable. Unusually strong, and his telepathy has been fast enough to tag a speeding Flash etc. His version would likely win. Other incarnations? He fluctuates too much.
fair enough.

however in a jungle at night? There a very good chance Wolverine will land very lethal first assault. He has insane stealth feats.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If Wolverine's telepathic resistance is sufficient enough to block even detection then he can probably get a lethal shot in. If not, I'd favor Grodd.

Dum Dum Dugan
If Wolverine's telepathic resistance is sufficient enough to block even detection then he can probably get a lethal shot in. If not, I'd favor Grodd.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Wolverine saves the day! "level 9 psi-shielding", sounds impressive.

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/8874/giantsizeavengers001035kt6.th.jpg http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/1269/giantsizeavengers001036ut1.th.jpg

Prep-Man
erm

A speeding Flash with telepathic resistance through the Speed Force, right?

Hyperion Prime
Grodd win this. He has too many weapons in his arsenal.

Mindset

feat speaks for it self.
1. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2193/wolverine125willpowerta9.jpg What is this supposed to show, many people fight against tk, it's not like he was overpowering her.

leonidas
and.... has there been proof that current grodd HAS tk...? confused

-Pr-
and.... has there been proof that current grodd HAS tk...? confused

I honestly don't recall if he's used it post crisis.

leonidas
I honestly don't recall if he's used it post crisis.

that's sort of the impression i've had. i know in his more recent appearances he has NOT used it, but it was entirely possible i missed an appearance or an incident. without tk, i think this is pretty much up in the air....

Omega Vision
I remember reading somewhere (second hand mind you, so I can't really verify this) that Grodd once used TK to manipulate matter on a molecular level.

But again, citation needed.

leonidas
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I remember reading somewhere (second hand mind you, so I can't really verify this) that Grodd once used TK to manipulate matter on a molecular level.

But again, citation needed.

i think he HAD the power at one time through some amp or other, but i don't think he still has it. scans showing differently would end it of course, otherwise i think we are forced to accept it is straight tp which might make things a little dicey for the ape.....

chomperx9
Originally posted by Harbinger
Lulz. eplain how im wrong ? Being able to heal from something does not mean you resistant against it or immune. if you were, would not need to heal.

Dum Dum Dugan
What is this supposed to show, many people fight against tk, it's not like he was overpowering her.
How many people have done that to phoenix? I not sure how that is not impressive, to you.

Dum Dum Dugan
eplain how im wrong ? Being able to heal from something does not mean you resistant against it or immune. if you were, would not need to heal.
Because you are wrong. There no explanation needed. You think Wolverine resistances to TP comes form him healing after he been mind raped. Which is stupid on so many level and straight up ignorant.

Deadline
Wait so how is Wolverine resisting tp from Phoenix not PIS? He resisted tp from Mesmoro who was amped by Phoenix?

Aren't there like loads of examples of Wolverine being mindcontrolled?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Deadline
Wait so how is Wolverine resisting tp from Phoenix not PIS? He resisted tp from Mesmoro who was amped by Phoenix?

Aren't there like loads of examples of Wolverine being mindcontrolled?
It was tk actually. He also blocked emma frost and cassandra nova amoung many others. Yes he no selled mesmoro who was being amp by phoenix and I showed a scan of it.

They are not through Telepathy, weapon x used machines, fake memory implants, triggers ect. In fact Wolverine vast majority of showings against telepathy via mind control has him no selling it.

Deadline
It was tk actually.

What you mentally resist Tk?

He also blocked emma frost and cassandra nova amoung many others.

Didn't he get mindcontrolled by a loopy Emma Frost in Astonishing X-men?

Yes he no selled mesmoro who was being amp by phoenix and I showed a scan of it.

and that sounds like PIS.

They are not through Telepathy, weapon x used machines, fake memory implants, triggers ect. In fact Wolverine vast majority of showings against telepathy via mind control has him no selling it.

Not all the time, at any rate if you can resist the Phoenix and Mesmero machinery shouldn't work either.

You might be right but it depends on how powerful they are.

Dum Dum Dugan
What you mentally resist Tk?

Didn't he get mindcontrolled by a loopy Emma Frost in Astonishing X-men?

and that sounds like PIS.

Not all the time, at any rate if you can resist the Phoenix and Mesmero machinery shouldn't work either.

You might be right but it depends on how powerful they are.
You can think it pis all you want. He over an over agian no selled the top Telepaths out there.

She was no loop. But yes in astonishing is one of the few times in which his tp resistance was completely ignored. However the author wheldon stated he had no idea how to write wolverine or his abilities. So I not sure how much stock one should put into minority showing based off an author who stated he has no idea how to write the character. But do as you wish.

Machine and telepathy are not the same. They work differently. Trying to pass off one as the other is simply flawed logic. Espacially since Romulas more or less was creator of the weapon x project and implied he more or less created wolverine.

Deadline
You can think it pis all you want. He over an over agian no selled the top Telepaths out there.

I'm not sure about that though. A respect thread shows all his good showings.

She was no loop. But yes in astonishing is one of the few times in which his tp resistance was completely ignored. However the author wheldon stated he had no idea how to write wolverine or his abilities. So I not sure how much stock one should put into minority showing based off an author who stated he has no idea how to write the character. But do as you wish.

Quote?

Machine and telepathy are not the same. They work differently. Trying to pass off one as the other is simply flawed logic. Espacially since Romulas more or less was creator of the weapon x project and implied he more or less created wolverine.

Not really hes resisted telepathy and hypnotism. You don't think machines that use mind control won't have any similarities? It's like arguing that somebody who is resistant to fire won't be a resistant to a heat ray. They're both different but you can imagine that resistance to one could help with another.

I get what you're saying though.

chomperx9
Because you are wrong. There no explanation needed. You think Wolverine resistances to TP comes form him healing after he been mind raped. Which is stupid on so many level and straight up ignorant. Dude read posts 1st before quoting others. I was dissagreeing with the post from Style time saying he has a healing factor and was correcting him saying, that does not mean he is resistant against it.

and when the F did I say I think his resistance to TP comes from healing ?

Dum Dum Dugan
I'm not sure about that though. A respect thread shows all his good showings.

You can think that all you want. Except that several of his highest TP showings are not even in the respect thread wink

Quote?
You want me to post the quote from the author? Yea I am sorry but I dont have the time nor the energy to search the web for a random quote from wheldon. But he most certainly has gone on record more then once stating he has no idea how to right wolverine. In fact I think he was against having him on the astonishing team to begin with.

Not really hes resisted telepathy and hypnotism. You don't think machines that use mind control won't have any similarities? It's like arguing that somebody who is resistant to fire won't be a resistant to a heat ray. They're both different but you can imagine that resistance to one could help with another.

except there not the same. One actaully alters the person physical brain, the other screws with there mind. Very different. One of the times he was being control was because someone had a piece of his soul. another because demons possesed his body (twice). Another was a trigger set in his brain by weapon x project an actual physical trigger. None of which were telepaths or remotely similar to telepathy

I get what you're saying though. :
k

Dum Dum Dugan
Dude read posts 1st before quoting others. I was dissagreeing with the post from Style time saying he has a healing factor and was correcting him saying, that does not mean he is resistant against it.

and when the F did I say I think his resistance to TP comes from healing ?
dude except thats not what he ment. honest are you really not able to see that he was making fun of your lack of comic knolwedge? He was not saying that wolverine healing factor gives him tp resistance. He was making fun of the fact you had no idea he had tp resistance.

your post seemed to imply it when you said "sure he can heal from mind rape"

Deadline
You can think that all you want. Except that several of his highest TP showings are not even in the respect thread wink

You want me to post the quote from the author? Yea I am sorry but I dont have the time nor the energy to search the web for a random quote from wheldon. But he most certainly has gone on record more then once stating he has no idea how to right wolverine. In fact I think he was against having him on the astonishing team to begin with.

Whatever. Just as I thought Whedon states here he's familiar with the X-men.

http://www.whedon.info/Joss-Whedon-Astonishing-X-Men,13652.html

Whedon admits that he wasn’t quite as hip to every X-Men nuance from the past few decades. A long-time fan, he wandered away from the X-Men around the time of the "Inferno" story arc.

except there not the same.

:
k

You're missing the point. I didn't say they were the same, the point is you can argue they're related.

chomperx9
dude except thats not what he ment. honest are you really not able to see that he was making fun of your lack of comic knolwedge? He was not saying that wolverine healing factor gives him tp resistance. He was making fun of the fact you had no idea he had tp resistance.

your post seemed to imply it when you said "sure he can heal from mind rape" any feats him being TP resistant ?

Dum Dum Dugan

You're missing the point. I didn't say they were the same, the point is you can argue they're related.
No you can't, youu point is completely invalid.

TP does not operate via taking portion of being physical brain apart. It done mentally. The difference is very clearlly evident.

also how is a demon having your body while your in limbo the same has telepathy?

How is some one controlling you via your soul, the same as telepathy?

How is body being controll via thousands of demons fighting you in your own body the same as telepathy?

I dont think you get it. they not similar nor comparable to one another.

Dum Dum Dugan
any feats him being TP resistant ?
yes and I posted several of them in this very thread.

Dum Dum Dugan
Whatever. Just as I thought Whedon states here he's familiar with the X-men.

http://www.whedon.info/Joss-Whedon-Astonishing-X-Men,13652.html

Whedon admits that he wasn’t quite as hip to every X-Men nuance from the past few decades. A long-time fan, he wandered away from the X-Men around the time of the "Inferno" story arc.

That article does not disprove a single thing I said. in fact your own quote does not even back you up.

But there no related. They work completely differently. One is not evidence for the other, like your trying to pretend.

chomperx9
yes and I posted several of them in this very thread. cause ive seen xavier mess around logans head before, thats why I didnt think he was TP resistant

Dum Dum Dugan
cause ive seen xavier mess around logans head before, thats why I didnt think he was TP resistant
prof x is also one of the most powerful telepaths ever.

And he has trouble more then once entering wolverine brain even with wolverine being willing.

chomperx9
prof x is also one of the most powerful telepaths ever.

And he has trouble more then once entering wolverine brain even with wolverine being willing. doesnt matter if he is the most powerful or the weakest, the fact is, he has messed around in logan's head before.

Dum Dum Dugan
doesnt matter if he is the most powerful or the weakest, the fact is, he has messed around in logan's head before.
yes and? He also failed to before as well. Also it is quite relevent that he one of the most powerful. Becuase he is better, at tp the grodd. Also how does prof x being able to mess with wolverine mind before take away from him having resistance?

honestly do you read the shit you type?

honestly ar eyou so dense as to not grasp the difference between one of the weakest tp user messing with your mind compared to one of the strongest or strongest? You do understand power level is relevent........

chomperx9
yes and? He also failed to before as well. Also it is quite relevent that he one of the most powerful. Becuase he is better, at tp the grodd. Also how does prof x being able to mess with wolverine mind before take away from him having resistance?

honestly do you read the shit you type?

honestly ar eyou so dense as to not grasp the difference between one of the weakest tp user messing with your mind compared to one of the strongest or strongest? You do understand power level is relevent........ messing around i his head maks logan non resistant, dont know why thats so hard for you to understand. stop giving characters upgrades that do no exist.

Dum Dum Dugan
messing around i his head maks logan non resistant, dont know why thats so hard for you to understand. stop giving characters upgrades that do no exist.
Just becuase your resistant does not make you immune.

You should keep talking out your ass, it doing wonders for your side of the debate

sorry, it came out harsher then intend.

Wolverine withstands Mesmero's telepathic control who being backed by jean grey(pheniox)
1. http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3939/telepathsnd8.jpg
2. http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/7501/mesmerozk9.jpg

Psylocke tries to telepathically take wolverine down and can not, even while wolveirne is mid battle and weakened.
1. http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6725/roguebeatingpsylockegc3.jpg

feat speaks for it self.
1. http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2193/wolverine125willpowerta9.jpg

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6827/xmos1oroborosdcp009bj1.th.jpg http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/6418/xmos1oroborosdcp010wj8.th.jpg http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/561/xmos1oroborosdcp012qk2.th.jpg http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/6567/xmos1oroborosdcp013xl3.th.jpg

here that upgrade that you said does not exsist you chump

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/8874/giantsizeavengers001035kt6.th.jpg http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/1269/giantsizeavengers001036ut1.th.jpg

Harbinger
eplain how im wrong ? Being able to heal from something does not mean you resistant against it or immune. if you were, would not need to heal. Not wrong, just hilariously unable to detect sarcasm.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Harbinger
Not wrong, just hilariously unable to detect sarcasm. I guess we are all even then, cause the trolls on here cant detect when im serious or being sarcastic.

chomperx9
Just becuase your resistant does not make you immune.

You should keep talking out your ass, it doing wonders for your side of the debate

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6827/xmos1oroborosdcp009bj1.th.jpg http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/6418/xmos1oroborosdcp010wj8.th.jpg http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/561/xmos1oroborosdcp012qk2.th.jpg http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/6567/xmos1oroborosdcp013xl3.th.jpg

here that upgrade that you said does not exsist you chump

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/8874/giantsizeavengers001035kt6.th.jpg http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/1269/giantsizeavengers001036ut1.th.jpg So then you are admitting he is not immune, there for he can still be mind raped by Grodd. He might be some resistant but not 100%, kinda like doom

StiltmanFTW
So then you are admitting he is not immune, there for he can still be mind raped by Grodd. He might be some resistant but not 100%, kinda like doom

And what proof do you have to suggest Grodd is at least a lv9 telepath, huh?

Ah, none. Thanks and go away now stick out tongue

chomperx9
And what proof do you have to suggest Grodd is at least a lv9 telepath, huh?

Ah, none. Thanks and go away now stick out tongue what proof do you have Logan can resistant 100% of Grodds telepathy ?

Ah, none. Thanks and go away now smile

StiltmanFTW
what proof do you have Logan can resistant 100% of Grodds telepathy ?

Ah, none. Thanks and go away now smile

You realize if you want Grodd to mindrape Logan he needs to be more than 10% effective, right?

Screw you, you're just a troll. Enough of my time wasted.

chomperx9
You realize if you want Grodd to mindrape Logan he needs to be more than 10% effective, right?

Screw you, you're just a troll. Enough of my time wasted. who is the one that bumped in, when the convo did not involve you ?

shows who the real troll is.

Sr J-Bieb
who is the one that bumped in, when the convo did not involve you ?

shows who the real troll is. That doesn't mean he's a troll...

Really just quoted you to get some more "Re:"

chomperx9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
That doesn't mean he's a troll...

Really just quoted you to get some more "Re:" If i was in his position you probably would not be saying that.

StiltmanFTW
who is the one that bumped in, when the convo did not involve you ?

So I was not allowed to enter your thread? eek!

shows who the real troll is.

Yeah, sure. Everybody here knows you, chomp. So save me that. You want to prove Grodd's TP can affect Logan - prove it.

Sr J-Bieb
If i was in his position you probably would not be saying that. And if I were a duck, I'd be a duck.

I don't see the meaning of your post, especially when I never accused you of anything.

chomperx9
So I was not allowed to enter your thread? eek!

Correct cool

Yeah, sure. Everybody here knows you, chomp. So save me that. You want to prove Grodd's TP can affect Logan - prove it. how can I prove it without them going at it ? its like proving Thanos can beat darkseid. they have never gone at it. even if they did, it wouldnt be cannon. In a debate like this all you can do is give details on the characters skills. You addmitted Logan is not immune, which he is not. there for he has a big chance of getting messed around in there. sure he could recover faster than most others grodd would try to F with up in there. but grodd can still take action.

leonidas
how strong is grodd? who's a marvel equivalent? i figured him for around ben grim strength. is that too high?

chomperx9
how strong is grodd? who's a marvel equivalent? i figured him for around ben grim strength. is that too high? Probably below ben grimm,

StiltmanFTW
how can I prove it without them going at it ? its like proving Thanos can beat darkseid. they have never gone at it. even if they did, it wouldnt be cannon. In a debate like this all you can do is give details on the characters skills. You addmitted Logan is not immune, which he is not. there for he has a big chance of getting messed around in there. sure he could recover faster than most others grodd would try to F with up in there. but grodd can still take action.

You just need to prove he has sufficient power to do that. An example of Grodd mindraping an opponent similarly resistant to TP assault would be nice.

StiltmanFTW
how strong is grodd? who's a marvel equivalent? i figured him for around ben grim strength. is that too high?

Definitely too high, at least from what I've seen.

chomperx9
You just need to prove he has sufficient power to do that. An example of Grodd mindraping an opponent similarly resistant to TP assault would be nice. I remember one time Grodd was F'ing around in FLash's Mind making him see that Grodd was all over the place with multiple versions of himself. il try to find it.

StiltmanFTW
I remember one time Grodd was F'ing around in FLash's Mind making him see that Grodd was all over the place with multiple versions of himself. il try to find it.

OK, that's always something. It'd be appreciated for you to post it, I'll wait.

chomperx9
OK, that's always something. It'd be appreciated for you to post it, I'll wait. cant remember the issue of the feat that I posted above.

But This one I believe was from Flash #45 V2

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2342/flashgrodd.jpg

how strong is grodd? who's a marvel equivalent? i figured him for around ben grim strength. is that too high? I thought he was like a class 50 at best

chomperx9
Grodds strength level would match closer to Parker's strength than Ben's

Dum Dum Dugan
anyone else just stun at how pathetic chomper is?

Dum Dum Dugan
So then you are admitting he is not immune, there for he can still be mind raped by Grodd. He might be some resistant but not 100%, kinda like doom
This is how you counter my evidence? honestly go away if your going to be a trolling tard.

Mindset
anyone else just stun at how pathetic chomper is? lol

chomperx9
anyone else just stun at how pathetic chomper is? Everything is going just fine now and you gotta start your trolling and bashing, GROW UP !

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
I thought he was like a class 50 at best
Well PC Grodd was Class 100+, he fought Kalibak for a good length of time in h/h and did alright.

As for Post Crisis I can recall him throwing 2 ton cars like baseballs with such force that they plowed clean through entire apartment buildings.

Not sure how to quantify it, but at minimum it puts him >= Luke Cage.

Also I think he once shook an entire city block by stamping on the ground during a rampage.

-Pr-
Dum Dum, stop bashing, now.

Chomper, either contribute or stop trolling. The rules are very clear on how you're supposed to debate. If you can't do that, then I suggest you don't post in the thread.

chomperx9
Dum Dum, stop bashing, now.

Chomper, either contribute or stop trolling. The rules are very clear on how you're supposed to debate. If you can't do that, then I suggest you don't post in the thread. Trolling ? I Contributed by posting evidence of Grodds Telepathy. Everything was going fine till he posted

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Well PC Grodd was Class 100+, he fought Kalibak for a good length of time in h/h and did alright.

As for Post Crisis I can recall him throwing 2 ton cars like baseballs with such force that they plowed clean through entire apartment buildings.

Not sure how to quantify it, but at minimum it puts him >= Luke Cage.

Also I think he once shook an entire city block by stamping on the ground during a rampage. hum... that sounds like class 100 alright. this is closer than I thought.

Mindset
Spiderman threw a jeep like a baseball.

Maybe a softball.

chomperx9
Spiderman threw a jeep like a baseball.

Maybe a softball. Wrangler ?

Mindset
cherokee

Deadline
That article does not disprove a single thing I said. in fact your own quote does not even back you up.

Yes it does. You said he stated that he had no idea how to write Wolverine. If you've read that much X-men you have a pretty good idea on how to write Wolverine. Wolverine hasn't changed that much since Inferno.

You probably took what he said out of context.

But there no related. They work completely differently. One is not evidence for the other, like your trying to pretend.

Of course not they both have the same result, they both affect the brain and you're thoughts why would they be related? I mean if you can resist Cykes optic blast you wouldn't be able to resist a punch from Luke Cage. They both do blunt force trauma but because one is an energy blast they're not related.

Dum Dum Dugan
Yes it does. You said he stated that he had no idea how to write Wolverine. If you've read that much X-men you have a pretty good idea on how to write Wolverine. Wolverine hasn't changed that much since Inferno.

You probably took what he said out of context.

He even says he has not kept up with x-men in a long time. The inferno arc happen decades ago. Wolverine characters has change dramatically since then.

as I stated earlier, nothing you posted disprove anything I said. as usual you fail hard.

course not they both have the same result, they both affect the brain and you're thoughts why would they be related?
Yes becuase having the same result makes it the same right.

so becuase a firermans jacket protects you from firer, then of course it protect you from bullets right? I mean it used for protection.

honestly the fact you can't see how stupid your arguement is, is baffling.

I mean what do you think would happen if Prof X was forced to have the same thing happen to him as wolverine? You think he block it? hell no, there taking parts of his brain and altering them. There no amount of telepathy protection that will prevent such things from happening.

So I love how you equate deomon possession, people altering your physical brain now = telepathy.

Hyperion Prime
Grodd wins against Wolverine. His telapathy gives him the edge over Logan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.