Darkseid vs R.E.B.E.L.S.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
vril dox (leader)

adam strange
amon hakk
bounder
captain comet
ciji
garv
kanjar ro
lobo
starfire
strata
tribulus
wildstar
xylon

Galan007
The REBELS' best chance is Lobo. Once he's gone (ie atomized, and/or BFR'd), there's really no one who can compete with Darkseid on any level.

Uriel005
Toon Lobo takes it in a murderstomp other than that not so much. The one that busted a hole in Gawds wall wins though. DS isn't quite that durable.

Q99
Originally posted by Galan007
The REBELS' best chance is Lobo. Once he's gone (ie atomized, and/or BFR'd), there's really no one who can compete with Darkseid on any level.

Tribulus. He's sorta like mini-Validus.

I think between Lobo and Tribulus, with Comet, Starfire, and Wildstar offering fire support, the REBELS'll win.

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99

I think between Lobo and Tribulus, with Comet, Starfire, and Wildstar offering fire support, the REBELS'll win. Atomization (or at the very least, BFR) via the omega beams would handle pretty much all of them.

guy222
darkseid

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007
The REBELS' best chance is Lobo. Once he's gone (ie atomized, and/or BFR'd), there's really no one who can compete with Darkseid on any level. And Lobo's run ins with Darkseid haven't been kind to him.

Allankles
Originally posted by Q99

I think between Lobo and Tribulus, with Comet, Starfire, and Wildstar offering fire support, the REBELS'll win.

That's the neat thing about the Omegas, he can hit as many people as he likes in any direction. If they don't high tail it out of there super fast the OBs will disintegrate them in a chain.

Q99
Omega effect takes a lot of power, though. He doesn't spam it.

Galan007
^ Darkseid prefers using omega powers, rather than engaging in a physical confrontation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.