Avengers series... Your thoughts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

elfirrepins
What do you think of the up and coming Avengers series? Are the "introductions" a waste of time and money? Do you think the culmination will make the up and coming movies redundant? Who is your favorite Avenger? Discuss!

the ninjak
Currently it's 2 wins out of 3 and I'm feeling pretty good!

Ironman was awesome though got dull nearer the end and a bad boss battle against Iron Monger. 8/10.

Thor was also awesome. Dialogue delivery and character presentation was top notch. But I wanted a longer fight with the Destroyer. And I'm hoping a special edition is released with MORE CONTENT!. 9/10

Incredible Hulk was O.K. I wanted Hulk to have a lot more power and for more psychological development with the Hulk himself. I wanted the evolution from dumb Hulk to talking Hulk to be more exciting to watch. I loved the dream sequences in the Ang Lee version. 7/10

Ang Lee's 8/10.

If Cap is just as good the Holy Trinity will stand tall. With no back story getting in the way of the action.
As a Marvel fan since 4 years old if anyone had told me the the Avengers would get individual feature length films then an Avengers one I wouldn't have believed them.

BruceSkywalker
ohhh an avengers series, please do tell who is in it as i do not know laughing out loud smokin'

siriuswriter
I loved the film with Ralph Fiennes and Uma Thurman, with Sean Connery as the villain. Classic Avengers. Although not really because classic Avengers was the show. One thing I'll say about the feature lengthed film was that it was very confusing to me as to why Sean Connery was bad but maybe that's my Connery Bond love acting up. big grin

elfirrepins
@ the ninjak, Yeah it would have been impossible to do until today.

@ siriuswriter, Oh by the way, I am talking about the up and coming Avengers series (Thor, Captain America, etc.). But I know which one you are talking about.

@ BruceSkywalker, Here is the cast for the Avengers movie (subject to change)

I'm gonna ask a question... Is it really necessary to release the films in such short a timespace? I personally would have made the individual movies with a bigger time gap between each one. Cramming the movies within a year of each other is Roger Corman style. Now, I just watched Thor not long ago and I thought it was pretty good... Typical blockbuster style film. But, it felt rushed. I'm pretty sure Captain America will be the same way.

Nephthys
I wonder if they'll use the new reboot Spiderman. Because they better use Spiderman.... uhuh

siriuswriter
Originally posted by elfirrepins

@ siriuswriter, Oh by the way, I am talking about the up and coming Avengers series (Thor, Captain America, etc.). But I know which one you are talking about.

I'm gonna ask a question... Is it really necessary to release the films in such short a timespace? I personally would have made the individual movies with a bigger time gap between each one. Cramming the movies within a year of each other is Roger Corman style. Now, I just watched Thor not long ago and I thought it was pretty good... Typical blockbuster style film. But, it felt rushed. I'm pretty sure Captain America will be the same way.

Well, smack me up the head with an unplucked chicken.

I'll just back out of the room slowly.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by elfirrepins

I'm gonna ask a question... Is it really necessary to release the films in such short a timespace? I personally would have made the individual movies with a bigger time gap between each one. Cramming the movies within a year of each other is Roger Corman style. Now, I just watched Thor not long ago and I thought it was pretty good... Typical blockbuster style film. But, it felt rushed. I'm pretty sure Captain America will be the same way. Looks like win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.