True form Galactus VS Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hyperion Prime
Galactus true form. You know Galactus is not some big ass robot. He is energy. Even writers forget this.

In this form he kills Thanos and just about any other guy who relies on punching. Stop making threads against Galactus like he is mortal and physical!!!!! Even marvel does this crap.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/silversurfer19880101213vz1.jpg

Daemon Seed
I remember every planet saw him differently.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Daemon Seed
I remember every planet saw him differently. Every race iirc.

Hyperion Prime
I remember every planet saw him differently.

That's when he has his physical form on. A skrull would see a skrull an earthman would see an earthman. When he is not in physical form he is what you see above.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Nihilist
Every race iirc.

Think that was what Daemon Seed meant but nevermind, it was each race.

Lord Feron
But regardless people still believe someone strong enough can just choke him out.

i think the trolling is getting to me... help...

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Lord Feron
But regardless people still believe someone strong enough can just choke him out.

i think the trolling is getting to me... help...

But that physical robot form isn't real it's an illusion for mortals to see. he is pure energy in his true form and should not even be able to be touched by zoom or whoever the flavor of the week is. That form should be able to kill Thanos or whoever. I hate that the marvel writers even f' this up.

carver9
Well, Galactus has been knocked the hell out before so even if he is energy, that outside shell has caused him to be koed on numerous of occasions and we can't ignore that because of one showing of him being energy.

Utrigita
However given the Thread starters conditions we can dance high and mighty upon those incidents because they are of zero relevance in a fight that concerns a "True Form" Galactus which according to the thread starter is made of energy.

carver9
I don't think Thanos stands a chance against any Galactus... he was calling all the incidents involving Galactus being koed PIS off of one showing which all in all, his physical form is more consistent.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by carver9
I don't think Thanos stands a chance against any Galactus... he was calling all the incidents involving Galactus being koed PIS off of one showing which all in all, his physical form is more consistent.

Debate him in that form above.....wait i know hulk can knock him out. big grin

carver9
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Debate him in that form above.....wait i know hulk can knock him out. big grin

Hush mad

Hulk is strength personified.

Badabing
I remember every planet saw him differently. Originally posted by Nihilist
Every race iirc. Reed called it conceptual science regarding Galactus. Anyway, closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.