Metal & Flesh vs Ti Thanos, RKT, SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JonyBoy2
Classic Fury
&
Cyborg SuperMan(with PowerGem)

vs

TI Thanos
Rune King Thor
Guardian Amped SuperBoy Prime

Can the High Tech killing Cyborgs kill the Gods?

Lord Feron
Fury solos everyone, twice

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Fury solos everyone, twice Even Hank? I believe Hank is a Jr. Fury as he can build a specific weapon tailored for the oponent he is facing, and he always comes back and now with the PowerGem he should be on par with Fury, but that's my 2 cents

Lord Feron
Originally posted by JonyBoy2
Even Hank? I believe Hank is a Jr. Fury as he can build a specific weapon tailored for the oponent he is facing, and he always comes back and now with the PowerGem he should be on par with Fury, but that's my 2 cents

I don't think he can build a specific weapon tailored for his opponent is that could. Alot of the time he just uses his fist or his technopathy.

I think they are very different. Fury adapts instantly to any attack and constantly reconfiguring himself to find the exact achillies heel for his enemy. Even it is not a direct attack he will indirectly "weaken" his opponent so it is possible for him to kill them.

Hank is strong and very hard to kill but is easily damaged (when in comparison to classic fury that is)

I mean with the power gem it should put him vaguely right below Fury's Tier (yeah i don't think it would bring him into his league just yet
).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.