Firestorm Vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
How goes this?

Digi
Should probably be FS if we're assuming he'd quickly go to exotic attacks. Could easily be Glads in a comic, or depending on who's in the FS matrix.

carver9
Glads win this.

Prep-Man
firestorm 8/10

-Pr-
Depends on the FS, but if he fights any way intelligently, he should take this. Too much power and versatility imo.

iceman24567
Firestorm has gotten a boost he should win

carver9
Gladiator treats Firestorm the same way he treated Vulcan. Energy attacks fail miserably against Glads. I know firestorm is more than that but he rely more on energy blast.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567 Firestorm has gotten a boost he should win

pretty easily, imo.

carver9
Then you are wrong then Prepman. I can't see him surviving repeated planet destroying punches.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator treats Firestorm the same way he treated Vulcan. Energy attacks fail miserably against Glads. I know firestorm is more than that but he rely more on energy blast.

Not all energy attacks.

Not really great logic there.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Not all energy attacks.

Not really great logic there.

Majority of the energy attacks that came his way, he has shrugged off. He is also faster than Firestorm and far to durable to hurt. The only way I can see Firestorm winning this is by creating Glads K-nite and where would he get that recipe from.

-Pr-
Majority of the energy attacks that came his way, he has shrugged off. He is also faster than Firestorm and far to durable to hurt. The only way I can see Firestorm winning this is by creating Glads K-nite and where would he get that recipe from.

What about transmutation?

Prep-Man
Then you are wrong then Prepman. I can't see him surviving repeated planet destroying punches.

Firestorm can phase.

Endless Mike
Big Bang power FTW

Nihilist
Firestrorm wins at least 8/10

captain_ulala

leonidas
this.

Depends on the FS, but if he fights any way intelligently, he should take this. Too much power and versatility imo.

carver9
What about transmutation?

Can't see it working.

Then let's not add on to the fact that Glads is faster, stronger, more durable, and its debatable if Firestorm powers would even work against him due to the fact that Gladiator powers along with his durability thrives off of his confidence. Kind of like a GL, the more will they have the harder it is to bust through their shields.

Galan007
FS manifests some zeta-beam energies around Glads, and transports him to the other side of the universe.

Easy-peasy. smile

leonidas
brf is an auto-win. intangibility=glads fail. don't know how he'd resist transmutation either.....

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
FS manifests some zeta-beam energies around Glads, and transports him to the other side of the universe.

Easy-peasy. smile

Not a manly way to win a fight.

Nihilist
Not a manly way to win a fight. Like scratching someone eye out eh!

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Like scratching someone eye out eh!

lol

The way Glads did it was manly. Bust through his attacks, scratch the eye out and then one shot him. Kind of like how he will treat Thanos. Bust through his attacks, punch through his shields with his godly strength, punch his eye out and then proceed at punching him to sleep.

Like taking candy from a baby.

Galan007
Not a manly way to win a fight. Not saying he'd have to win via BFR - it'd just be the easiest/quickest option.

That being said, I'm quite confident that FS could own Glads via energy attacks as well - case in point: him tooling an amped Kalibak (the same one who one-shotted Orion) with a single omni-directional attack.

carver9
Not saying he'd have to win via BFR - it'd just be the easiest/quickest option.

That being said, I'm quite confident that FS could own Glads via energy attacks as well - case in point: him tooling an amped Kalibak (the same one who one-shotted Orion) with a single omni-directional attack.

I can't see an amped Kalibak running through or tanking the type of energy blast Glads has ran through either.

Wally Mart"s

Galan007
Orion is in the same class as Superman. The amped version Kalibak made Orion look like a weak feeb... And once FS got serious, he handled that version of Kalibak in one shot.

No way in hell would Glads be able to one-shot a fella with THAT tier of power.

carver9
Orion is in the same class as Superman. The amped version Kalibak made Orion look like a weak feeb... And once FS got serious, he handled that version of Kalibak in one shot.

No way in hell would Glads be able to one-shot a fella with THAT tier of power.

Never said one shot but FS will eventually lose. I don't think he has the tools to drop Glads.

Sin I AM
Never said one shot but FS will eventually lose. I don't think he has the tools to drop Glads.

hmmm who does have the tools carver?

Harbinger
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmm who does have the tools carver? TOAA.

Galan007
^ That's iffy.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
hmmm who does have the tools carver?

Superman, Thor, Hulk, Thanos, New Sun, Proteus, Darkseid, Surfer, Beta Ray Bill... do I need to continue?

I don't think FIRESTORM has the tools.

Galan007
^ Don't get it... Kalibak DOMINATED Orion, who is in Superman's class, who you just said would beat Glads. That would mean amped Kalibak should be > Superman as well - which makes sense, considering Superman barely manages to contend with Orion when they battle, let alone own him with casual ease like Kalibak did.

...And Firestorm DOMINATED that version of Kalibak like HE was nothing.

Obviously FS has a LOT more feats I could be mentioning, but the above should be more than enough, imo.

carver9
^ Don't get it... Kalibak DOMINATED Orion, who is in Superman's class, who you just said would beat Glads. That would mean amped Kalibak should be > Superman as well - which makes sense, considering Superman barely manages to contend with Orion when they battle, let alone own him with casual ease like Kalibak did.

...And Firestorm DOMINATED that version of Kalibak like HE was nothing.

Obviously FS has a LOT more feats I could be mentioning, but the above should be more than enough, imo.

Even though Supes can BEAT Glads doesn't mean I would give him the "majority. Doesn't Orion and Supes usually stalemate in a physical fight? Also, like I was stating before, just because one tactic works on one character doesn't mean it'll work on every character. Energy attacks just doesn't go well against Glads and that was the main reason I would give Glads the majority.

Galan007
facepalm

Nihilist
lol

The way Glads did it was manly. Bust through his attacks, scratch the eye out and then one shot him. Kind of like how he will treat Thanos. Bust through his attacks, punch through his shields with his godly strength, punch his eye out and then proceed at punching him to sleep.

Like taking candy from a baby. its good to see you've embraced going full blown retard thumb up

carver9
facepalm

Concession accepted.

Bentley
I'd say they split, FS may have an edge depending in the tactics he chooses, but Kallark can dictate the pace of the fight.

BattleMage
Gladiator after a good 8 panel fight.

Prep-Man
Concession accepted.

Where are all those DC Thor feats you were telling me about?

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Where are all those DC Thor feats you were telling me about?

Why show you something when we know you won't accept them? I showed you feats proving that Wonder Woman reflexes>Orion and you just pushed them to the side.

-Pr-
Can't see it working.

Then let's not add on to the fact that Glads is faster, stronger, more durable, and its debatable if Firestorm powers would even work against him due to the fact that Gladiator powers along with his durability thrives off of his confidence. Kind of like a GL, the more will they have the harder it is to bust through their shields.

You keep bringing up faster, stronger and more durable, like it's going to matter against someone like Firestorm.

I don't see how they won't work on Gladiator, they've worked on more powerful beings.

--

And Galan is right.

Prep-Man
Why show you something when we know you won't accept them? I showed you feats proving that Wonder Woman reflexes>Orion and you just pushed them to the side.

Go over to the other thread and state them. dont be shy, child.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.