Iron Man vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bayhunter12
Battle takes place in New York City. Who wins?

Digi
IM destroys.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Digi
IM destroys. This

Colossus-Big C
they have fought before and colossus dealt with him twice. if you dont believe search the respect thread

Colossus-Big C
i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/uncannyxmenannual07page182ma.jpg

-Pr-
That was before about a half a dozen upgrades for Iron Man, and is out-dated.

This is done somewhere else anyway, so will be closed soon...

Badabing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/uncannyxmenannual07page182ma.jpg Originally posted by -Pr-
That was before about a half a dozen upgrades for Iron Man, and is out-dated.

This is done somewhere else anyway, so will be closed soon... I think Iron Man was still on transistor power then. laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
who cares, colossus was much weaker than also

Badabing
who cares, colossus was much weaker than also I blame his flat top hair cut and disco style costume.

-Pr-
who cares, colossus was much weaker than also

yes, and he got a total of what, two upgrades?

Iron Man has had at least twice as many. His feats are higher, in terms of strength, durability and speed.

Colossus' only advantage in this fight is maybe skill, and that won't win it for him.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Digi
IM destroys.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Iron Man all day.

i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/uncannyxmenannual07page182ma.jpg

He knocked him down by surprise. If that's it, I'm unimpressed.

For the record, even that Iron Man would take the majority against current Colossus.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Iron Man all day.

He knocked him down by surprise. If that's it, I'm unimpressed.

For the record, even that Iron Man would take the majority against current Colossus.

lol u sure about that rage?....i think your lowballing..i know current IM beats him but the old one would get worked over

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol u sure about that rage?....i think your lowballing..i know current IM beats him but the old one would get worked over

Some of Iron Man's best showings come from that era. Stark was one resourceful and combat formidable bastard.

Just look at the showings he had against Surfer, Hulk, Hercules, Namor etc.

If he diverted his power to strength, I'd wager he could even out punch Colossus. At least based on higher end showings.

Sin I AM
hmmmm, that a comic not a forum fight, and although i have no doubt if he did diverge his power cells to strength output he could go toe to toe, i highly doubt his reserves would outlast colossus's durability

Rage.Of.Olympus
.....What?

I don't. I've seen him rock everyone from Hercules to Hulk with his punches when diverting his power. Hell, he once knocked out the Hulk by diverting all his power but he was completely drained so it's closer to a stalemate. I'm pretty sure he also fought Surfer to a double knock out.

Seeing as Colossus is nowhere near their league, it's sufficient evidence to argue Stark taking Piotr down.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
.....What?

I don't. I've seen him rock everyone from Hercules to Hulk with his punches when diverting his power. Hell, he once knocked out the Hulk by diverting all his power but he was completely drained so it's closer to a stalemate. I'm pretty sure he also fought Surfer to a double knock out.

Seeing as Colossus is nowhere near their league, it's sufficient evidence to argue Stark taking Piotr down.

yes but that reeks of bad writing to me, since both norrin and banner can amp..and in starks earlier showings when he went against heavies he was always outta juice towards the end of the match, i honestly just dont see it especially current colossus, and h2h when his durability is just below juggs from the marvel camp, he's just plagued by bad characterization imo;

dont get me wrong tony is the man, he's a high meta that consistently shows he can play with the heralds...i just dont see him lasting when he resorts to brick tactics, his power source is finite

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
yes but that reeks of bad writing to me, since both norrin and banner can amp..and in starks earlier showings when he went against heavies he was always outta juice towards the end of the match, i honestly just dont see it especially current colossus, and h2h when his durability is just below juggs from the marvel camp, he's just plagued by bad characterization imo;

dont get me wrong tony is the man, he's a high meta that consistently shows he can play with the heralds...i just dont see him lasting when he resorts to brick tactics, his power source is finite

Current Colossus is no heavy weight. Even when compared to classic version of characters. Stark has done respectably against enough high end opponents, even in his Gold and Red armor, that him winning against any 616 version of Colossus that I've seen is not only possible, but likely. Like I said, even when it comes down to hand to hand, if he diverted his power, taking down Colossus is without a doubt in the realm of possibility.

Stark doesn't need a self regenerating power source to beat Colossus, even when using brick tactics, not by any stretch of the imagination, and Colossus sure as hell is not right below Juggernaut in durability. Not the "invulnerable" Cain.

Colossus-Big C
lol at the low balling. iron man of that era even stated he was quickly out of his league with colossus, and that wasnt all to the scan , after colossus put him down he stayed down

and your seriously trying to argue iron man of that era can take current colossus? wtf

Rage.Of.Olympus
lol at the low balling. iron man of that era even stated he was quickly out of his league with colossus, and that wasnt all to the scan , after colossus put him down he stayed down

He said Colossus was out of his league? When? I don't remember this and I'd find it hard to believe. Also what this Stark or Rhodey?

You should read the scan you posted.

Colossus-Big C
also current colossus is stronger and more durable than dp juggernaut, juggernaut was struggling to lift a large amount of weight that was below colossus max

colossus has knocked classic juggernaut the F back too as pertaining to iron man doing it
its in my sig,

zeel
IM dominates.

SuperiorTech
Stark

godking
i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/uncannyxmenannual07page182ma.jpg I have that comic that was'nt Stark it was Rhodes.

juggernaut74
Is that the comic where Colossus was f*cking She-Hulk up? I think that it was Rhodes, not sure how he compares to Stark.

StiltmanFTW
I agree with Rage.

And Stark > Rhodes... in that era especially.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I agree with Rage.

And Stark > Rhodes... in that era especially. Have you watched the Wolverine anime?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Have you watched the Wolverine anime?

Nope, didn't even have Internet access lately. Something I need to know? How bad it is?

Parmaniac
Nope, didn't even have Internet access lately. Something I need to know? How bad it is? IDK I haven't watched it yet but I wanted to DL the epsisodes tomorrow from what I've heard they're not as bad (too far away from teh orig material) as the trailer showed.

StiltmanFTW
IDK I haven't watched it yet but I wanted to DL the epsisodes tomorrow from what I've heard they're not as bad (too far away from teh orig material) as the trailer showed.

Good to hear. There's gonna be a cross-over with Iron Man, right? Sounds interesting.

Parmaniac
I have no clue laughing out loud I just slipped over the episodes and remembered that there was an anime coming, to my suprise there are already 10+ episodes released. I hoped someone could tell me about the quality before I DL them.

EDIT: laughing out loud god dammit the X-Men anime is also out.

StiltmanFTW
I have no clue laughing out loud I just slipped over the episodes and remembered that there was an anime coming, to my suprise there are already 10+ episodes released. I hoped someone could tell me about the quality before I DL them.

EDIT: laughing out loud god dammit the X-Men anime is also out.

That many? PM me if you know the site that has the links wink

Same with Wolverine, only seen the trailer.

ColossusGrundy
IM wins if he stays in the air and avoids Big C.

Big C wins if he can get his hands on IM ...with class 100+ strength, he'd beat IM to scrap.

Could go either way.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Big C wins if he can get his hands on IM ...with class 100+ strength, he'd beat IM to scrap.

Damn, if only IM had Class 100+ strength roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dum Dum Dugan
also current colossus is stronger and more durable than dp juggernaut, juggernaut was struggling to lift a large amount of weight that was below colossus max

colossus has knocked classic juggernaut the F back too as pertaining to iron man doing it
its in my sig,
Just because he struggle does not make him weaker. People do struggle with weight under there max. Not to mention once havok talked some shit to him, he easily lifted the weight.

not sure why thats relevent.

Dum Dum Dugan
Damn, if only IM had Class 100+ strength roll eyes (sarcastic)

or have superhuman damage durbaility, damage soak, healing, reflexes, speed. Not to mention numerous range options and ability to fly.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
IM wins if he stays in the air and avoids Big C.

Extremis Iron man is 100 tons.. HulkBuster Iron man 100tons+ And so was 80's Iron man when he would divert all his power to his strength..

Either way he doesnt need to stay in the air.. Hes durable enough to take punches from Colossus, and at that close range he can shoot Colossus with his repulsors point blank range.. Plus he has force fields, and even magnetism abilities which he could use to chuck Colossu around. So even without his jet boots this isnt even close.

And Yes 80's Iron Man would destroy even current Colossus. The guy has defeated Terrax (in silver centurion armour), Hulk and even stalemated Silver Surfer once (by absorbing and redirecting his energy)

Now im not saying Iron man is a match for Hulk or Heralds of Galactus, but you will never, not in a million years, see Colossus defeat or even stalemate any of those guys.

Like I said this fight.. Not even close.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
but you will never, not in a million years, see Colossus defeat or even stalemate any of those guys.

While I agree with your post, I have to address this part.

Teenage Colossus actually did get a flash KO win against Savage Hulk (got raped later though). Of course that does not compare to Tony one-shotting him wink

the ninjak
Monstrous stomp!

Stark moves in mid air at speeds Piotr could never hope to touch. But IM doesn't need a cowardly speed blitz win.
He can just trap Col in a force field and vibrate/torture Piotr.

DARTH POWER
While I agree with your post, I have to address this part.

Teenage Colossus actually did get a flash KO win against Savage Hulk (got raped later though). Of course that does not compare to Tony one-shotting him wink

Really? I didn't know that. Anyone got scans? I do remember him going toe to toe with Gladiator in the original Dark Phoenix story, but he lost of course.

StiltmanFTW
Really? I didn't know that. Anyone got scans? I do remember him going toe to toe with Gladiator in the original Dark Phoenix story, but he lost of course.

Here you are (it's from Claremont's X-Men vs. Hulk one-shot):

Originally posted by ankur29
http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_X-MenVsHulk009.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_X-MenVsHulk010.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_X-MenVsHulk011.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_X-MenVsHulk012.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_X-MenVsHulk013.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_X-MenVsHulk014.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_X-MenVsHulk015.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_X-MenVsHulk016.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_X-MenVsHulk017.jpg http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu355/ankur29/th_X-MenVsHulk018.jpg

DARTH POWER
Yeah your right, even though that says a lot for Colossus's strength, it doesnt really compare to Iron Man one shotting him, considering Hulk got back up from this attack. Also Colossus had help, it seems Lockheeds fire had weakened Hulk before Colossu attacked, and he attacked him from Behind. Lol.

But Nah dnt compare to Classic Iron man. Like I said We will never see Colossus beat or even stalemate either Hulk, Terrax or Silver Surfer in a one on one fair fight.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Bentley
How is this even a fight? IM has every advantage including being a cooler character.

Simbon
Iron Man wins this normally, but if Piotr breaks out the Colossus Force, Tony is going down hard.

Parmaniac
But Nah dnt compare to Classic Iron man. Like I said We will never see Colossus beat or even stalemate either Hulk, Terrax or Silver Surfer in a one on one fair fight. Colossus stalemated Gargan Venom!!!!!!!!!!! Gargan > All you listed biscuits
thumb up thumb down

malachai

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.