Darth caedus vs mace windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

3 fishys

Positions: tow diferent ends of the planet

who wins?

Jinsoku Takai
The Death Star wins.

Nephthys
Nah, Triclops wins harder.

Jinsoku Takai
How are they towing different ends of the planet?

Nephthys
Size matters not.

RagingBoner
Originally posted by Nephthys
Size matters not.

no expression

teehehehe

Nephthys
I knew you'd bite. You are so predictable.

RagingBoner
I knew you'd bite.

I thought you liked it rough.

teehehehe

Nephthys
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/5/14/teeheehee128552864797008036.jpg

RagingBoner
kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

big grin

Stealth Moose
Nah, Triclops wins harder.

truejedi
yeah, different sides of the planet makes me think they will never find each other, so neither wins.

Zampanó
But you forget! A spheroid has either no ends or an infinite number of ends, and thus there is an infinite probability that the two ends are directly adjacent. If anything, there is a risk that the two combatants will spawn directly on top of each other and explode as their atoms undergo nuclear fusion from being forced into the same volume as one another.

truejedi
you are right, i did forget that....

Nephthys
No you DICK! It says in the OP that they're on 'tow DIFERENT ends of the planet'. ****ing Hell Red pay some ****ing attention next TIME!

NowYouRemember
No you DICK! It says in the OP that they're on 'tow DIFERENT ends of the planet'. ****ing Hell Red pay some ****ing attention next TIME!

You guys have a Diference of opinion, obviously.

RagingBoner
Given that he was a dark side nexus and Luke had visions of Caedus growing so powerful as to be capable of ending the Force forever, I'd say he gets the nod here.

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by 3 fishys
You dicks.

Nephthys
We're not dicks. We're assholes. http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-colbert.gif

NowYouRemember
wink

truejedi
This is actually a really good thread... I want to give this to Caedus... but I think Vaapad gives Mace a darn good chance as well...

axel_jovan
Well, IMO Mace beating RotS Sidious is an indication that he can beat Caedus as well wink

RagingBoner
No, axel. Just no.

Originally posted by RagingBoner
Given that he was a dark side nexus and Luke had visions of Caedus growing so powerful as to be capable of ending the Force forever, I'd say he gets the nod here.

axel_jovan
Hmm, you make a compelling argument.

I am convinced now.

truejedi
that was potential caedus tho.. not sure he ever got there.

RagingBoner
Originally posted by truejedi
that was potential caedus tho.. not sure he ever got there.

Stop being intentionally dense, tj. It's basic logic and simple application, straight out of the Zampano Playbook:

(1) Luke had visions of a "Dark Man" who was a terrible threat to the Throne of Balance, right? (2) That clearly means that the "Dark Man" would be capable of ending the Force. (3) And because we know that JaCaedus turned out to be the Dark Man, he is clearly capable of ending the Force whenever he damn well pleases. Which leads me to (4) the conclusion that not only will JaCaedus win this, but he is also the most cosmically dangerous and influential figure in the mythos.

QED, b1tch.

truejedi
i withdraw all opposition to your well thought out and indisputable conclusion.

Zampanó
u mad? laughing out loud

RagingBoner
Originally posted by truejedi
i withdraw all opposition to your well thought out and indisputable conclusion.

wink

axel_jovan
Originally posted by RagingBoner
(1) Luke had visions of a "Dark Man" who was a terrible threat to the Throne of Balance, right? (2) That clearly means that the "Dark Man" would be capable of ending the Force. (3) And because we know that JaCaedus turned out to be the Dark Man, he is clearly capable of ending the Force whenever he damn well pleases. Which leads me to (4) the conclusion that not only will JaCaedus win this, but he is also the most cosmically dangerous and influential figure in the mythos.

QED, b1tch

Wait ... what? ... A "Dark Man" ... Hmm...
In this case Mace wins this. Happy Dance

RagingBoner
Originally posted by axel_jovan
Wait ... what? ... A "Dark Man" ... Hmm...
In this case Mace wins this. Happy Dance

messed

I didn't even think of that.

Slash_KMC
It really speaks for itself.

Q99
With Vaapad, making him +1 against dark side wielders, I give it to Windu in a tough fight.

Lord Lucien
Yes but Caedus' gift of a third hand gives him a +1 Dexterity bonus to use against Vaapad, so it equals out.

truejedi
That's true, I always forget that. That third hand is going to give him the win, and I'm not at all being sarcastic. I mean it.

3 fishys
Originally posted by NowYouRemember
\I'm a f***ing jackass.

Yup, you clearly are

Q99
I think I tend to underestimate Caedus some because he's such a flash-in-the-pan as a Sith.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.