Current assignments?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
Natural currents in quantum field theory.

On top of that I have a lot of other quantum field theory- and finite element method related tasks.

I have a feeling this will be a lonely weekend.

AbnormalButSane
It's always a lonely weekend when you're doing Quantum homework.

Bardock42
I just got back from a big assignment in Abbottabad, Pakistan. I can't talk much about it, just that it all went well.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
I just got back from a big assignment in Abbottabad, Pakistan. I can't talk much about it, just that it all went well.

I see what you did there.

StarCraft2
my assignments for this week are:

Take care of patients. (give PO meds and catheterize for urinalysis and others)

Win my next MMA Fight. (next week looking for 7th win)

Go To Church(lest i burn in hell for the sins)

Make mama happy since its mothers day.

Give orgasm to girlfriendlaughing out loud wink

AbnormalButSane
Finding the solid angle subtended by a detector. I'm starting to think it's impossible without some astounding assumptions.

dadudemon
A quiz on Linux commands. no expression

Yes, an upper level Cyber Security course is quizzing me on Linux commands. erm

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
A quiz on Linux commands. no expression

Yes, an upper level Cyber Security course is quizzing me on Linux commands. erm

You seem unhappy with that. Do you believe that is too basic? Was it already covered in earlier courses? Or do you feel it is completely unnecessary?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
You seem unhappy with that. Do you believe that is too basic? Was it already covered in earlier courses? Or do you feel it is completely unnecessary?

Yes.

Too basic and unnecessary.

In order to have even made it this far into the program, you have to have intimate knowledge of Linux, Windows, and various other OSs.

What this is comparable to is asking a senior highschool student to do addition and subtraction with only single digits. It would literally be impossible to have passed half of our classes withOUT knowing ADVANCED command line interactions.

jesse999
to become rich like bill gates

Mindship
Creating another p-brane orbifold via implicate will. Damn. I'll probably miss another episode of Jersey Shore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.