SBP vs Rune King ThorW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
No BFR. Who wins?

Harbinger
RKT whoops that ass.

keiththegreat
But SBP is immune to magic....

Nihilist
Originally posted by keiththegreat
But SBP is immune to magic.... No he isnt.

keiththegreat
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/79847/1461694-superboy_prime_vs_mordru_super.jpg

zeel
thor kills him.

keiththegreat
Prime has fought people more powerful than RKT and won.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What? Like who?

Rune King Thor.

keiththegreat
Mordu > Skyfather

Nihilist
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/79847/1461694-superboy_prime_vs_mordru_super.jpg 1 half assed blast from a version of Mordu that is below RKT, what the hell is that supposed to prove.

Mordu > Skyfather
RKT>>>Skyfather.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Nihilist
1 half assed blast from a version of Mordu that is below RKT, what the hell is that supposed to prove.

RKT>>>Skyfather. agree that RKT is >>> Skyfather but future Mordru.... He bows to no one he knows he cannot defeat and SBP did it with ease.... barring Mordru feat I'd say RKT takes it in a sweep but Mordru man...

Rage.Of.Olympus
He took a few projectiles from Mordu. Impressive I guess. Then again, Clark also IIRC withstood a blast from that incarnation -not as well as Prime obviously- so his not that powerful.

Mordu > Skyfather

Yea....

keiththegreat
SBP vaporized the Source Wall, it took 5 high end skyfathers to just punch a tiny hole in it

Bentley
Prime oneshots the sucker.

zeel
Mordu > Skyfather [/QUOTERKT . RKT has more to work with against prime. he can physically fight where as mordru is a sorcerer. Make this prime with the gaurdian amp and that would be interesting.

Mindset
SBP vaporized the Source Wall, it took 5 high end skyfathers to just punch a tiny hole in it The Source Wall that was falling apart while he had the guardian amp?

I'm not seeing the relevance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.