Who's stronger Thanos or Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Hercules has moved entire states... him and Thor battle shook the Earth, held the planet on his back, held up the entire universe, and the list goes on. All of these feats are consistent for the character... he does amazing things like this all of the time.

We have Thanos who doesn't have lifting feats but on one end, he has held his own against skyfathers, trans, beat down Heralds with ease... etc, etc...

Imo... Thanos is far stronger based on the feats above... taking on Odin, stalemating Tyrant in a arm lock, punching Surfer to death, manhandling other Heralds with ease... etc, etc...

Hercules have the lifting feats...

Thanos have the punching, grappling feats...

Who is stronger?

Badabing
durcules

thanduros

wildernesss
tough call. im going to go with hercules in terms of absolute raw strength in the purest sense. however, thanos can probably energetically amp himself to similar levels. thanos certainly looks stronger than hercules.

h1a8
Hercules is stronger. Although
Holding up a universe is a non feat. Nothing would have happened if either let go.
Hercules never held a planet either.

Mindset
Originally posted by h1a8
Holding up a universe is a non feat. Nothing would have happened if either let go.

What makes you say that?

MetalIsDead
Originally posted by Badabing
durcules
lol

Of course Thanos is stronger... don't know why some of you guys are obsessed with lifting feats, LT doesn't have any, Hercules must be stronger then? stronger than Galactus too? Imperiex? confused

Black bolt z
Thanos by a large margin.

long pig
Hercules.

zeel
Hercules never held a planet either.

annnnnd since you think hercules is stronger he then must be able to be thanos.

Personally i dont think herc is in thanos's strength range he just has more lifting feats. Herc dont bat around hearlds like thanos does.

h1a8
Originally posted by MetalIsDead
lol

Of course Thanos is stronger... don't know why some of you guys are obsessed with lifting feats, LT doesn't have any, Hercules must be stronger then? stronger than Galactus too? Imperiex? confused The problem is we can all throw the lifting feats in the garbage if Thanos has any evidence (not lifting feats) that shows he is STRONGER than Hercules.

Remember evidence that Thanos is super strong is not evidence that he is STRONGER.

Originally posted by zeel
annnnnd since you think hercules is stronger he then must be able to be thanos.

Personally i dont think herc is in thanos's strength range he just has more lifting feats. Herc dont bat around hearlds like thanos does. Give reasons why you think Thanos is stronger.

Black bolt z
The problem is we can all throw the lifting feats in the garbage if Thanos has any evidence (not lifting feats) that shows he is STRONGER than Hercules.

Remember evidence that Thanos is super strong is not evidence that he is STRONGER.

Give reasons why you think Thanos is stronger. Give reasons why you think hercules is stronger.

h1a8
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Give reasons why you think hercules is stronger.

I asked him first.

MetalIsDead

Sans reality manipulators, in comics the guy punching harder is also the stronger one. Thanos punchs a lot harder than Hercules.

h1a8
Sans reality manipulators, in comics the guy punching harder is also the stronger one. Thanos punchs a lot harder than Hercules. Hercules has punching feats that are arguable better than Thanos punching feats. Many characters punch harder than others but they are not stronger. There are different types of strength though. That is why they have many events in the world strongest man competition. With that said, Hercules still has pulling, lifting feats, etc. So he is more likely to win the competition and thus are stronger.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
durcules

thanduros

Hyperion Prime
Thanos is way stronger than Hercules. He just dosen't go around lifting up planets and stuff. In the latest issue of Incredible Hulk they even stated the Hulk was stronger than hercules, and we all know Thanos is stronger than hulk.

celeyhyga17
Thanos

MetalIsDead
Hercules has punching feats that are arguable better than Thanos punching feats. Like?

Many characters punch harder than others but they are not stronger.Not in comics, I don't think so...

There are different types of strength though. That is why they have many events in the world strongest man competition. real world strength =/= comic's

Bentley
My Quicksilver vs Thanos in a foot race was better.

Colossus-Big C
hercules best strength feats are

1. lifting the earth
2. knocking the earth in and out of orbit in an arm wrestle with thor
3. destroying an entire city when his fist collided with thors

Sr J-Bieb
H1 knows even less about Hercules than he does about people he usually argues against... and that's pretty sad.

Just ignore it.

h1a8
Like?
Pulverizing a highly durable Kree ship with a punch. Rocking the hell out of WWH with one blow.
Him and Thor punching a dimension close, I know the latter is unquantifiable but at least it compares or succeeds anything Thanos has done in the punching dept.

There are plenty of examples,

CA, batman, flash, zoom, spider-man, etc.
It does translate to comics fairly well. For example, many beings are stronger than average Hulk yet can't leap the distances he can. Some beings can overpower with mere grappling strength but punches with force far below the other (according to feats and how the fights go).

Nihilist
laughing out loud at Herc rocking WWH with a punch, it was a sneak sucker punch whilst Hulk was distracted that did no damage at all.

h1a8
Originally posted by Nihilist
laughing out loud at Herc rocking WWH with a punch, it was a sneak sucker punch whilst Hulk was distracted that did no damage at all. Of course it did damage, it nearly koed WWH. The damage went away for obvious reasons (like HF). And someones durability doesn't increase by hardly any amount just because they are aware (unless they are purposely trying to take the blow, as in brace).

Nihilist
Of course it did damage, it nearly koed WWH. The damage went away for obvious reasons (like HF). And someones durability doesn't increase by hardly any amount just because they are aware (unless they are purposely trying to take the blow, as in brace). It did nothing like nearly koing WWH stop lying, Hulk was up straight away. Why do you try to ignore the fact it was a sucker punch, which makes it even worse a example to use.

h1a8
Originally posted by Nihilist
It did nothing like nearly koing WWH stop lying, Hulk was up straight away. Why do you try to ignore the fact it was a sucker punch, which makes it even worse a example to use.

Stop lying? You don't even know what you are talking about. I'm thinking you didn't read the comic. Hulk was flat out on the ground almost knocked the uck out. This is one blow I tell you. Hulk has HF so that is what helped him recuperate. This is common sense.

Hyperion Prime
Of course it did damage, it nearly koed WWH. The damage went away for obvious reasons (like HF). And someones durability doesn't increase by hardly any amount just because they are aware (unless they are purposely trying to take the blow, as in brace).

It did not almost ko Hulk. You are a liar and you know it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nihilist
Stop lying? You don't even know what you are talking about. I'm thinking you didn't read the comic. Hulk was flat out on the ground almost knocked the uck out. This is one blow I tell you. Hulk has HF so that is what helped him recuperate. This is common sense. Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
It did not almost ko Hulk. You are a liar and you know it. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Well said the guy is a complete joke. He doesnt read anything but comments on everything.

h1a8
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
It did not almost ko Hulk. You are a liar and you know it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Why would I lie? I never lie? I may say some stupid things to some people here but I don't lie. What would you define as almost koing someone?

I define it as
Knocking them down when they seem like they are out of it momentarily (like getting up 5 or more seconds in a 10 count)?

Isn't being out for 10 seconds considered a win by ko here?

Hyperion Prime
Why would I lie? I never lie? I may say some stupid things to some people here but I don't lie. What would you define as almost koing someone?

I define it as
Knocking them down when they seem like they are out of it momentarily (like getting up 5 or more seconds in a 10 count)?

Isn't being out for 10 seconds considered a win by ko here?

yes..........uhuh Dosen't make it rightuhuh

Mindset
h1a8 just schooled you guys.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Mindset
h1a8 just schooled you guys.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/shakugannoshana02smallyl9-1.jpg

sad

Nihilist
h1a8 just schooled you guys. By using wrong facts and ignoring context as proof.

Nihilist
h1a8 just schooled you guys. By using wrong facts and ignoring context as proof.

Harbinger
H1a8, killin em as usual around these here parts. Most knowledgable poster on KMC by far.

MetalIsDead

Mindset
Originally posted by Harbinger
H1a8, killin em as usual around these here parts. Most knowledgable poster on KMC by far. thumb up

long pig
If you get enough pretend votes for the clearly inferior character, the crazies think it's ok to come out and play. laughing out loud

zeel
The problem is we can all throw the lifting feats in the garbage if Thanos has any evidence (not lifting feats) that shows he is STRONGER than Hercules.

Give reasons why you think Thanos is stronger.

Thanos has manhandled multiple heralds at the same time. He dont have the lifting feats mind you he never will hes a villan. But his raw strength alone has enabled him to manhandle hulk, thing, thor, silver surfer and other hearlds. Some simultaniously. Herc has never demonstrated the ability to do this. YOu can demonstrate physical strength by lifting feats. HOwever you can also gadge strength by the way someone can manhandle another person of great strength. Or multiple people.

From the way thanos has manhandled beings of great power such as hulk,thor,surfer and others i venture to say hes physically stronger. Lifting feats are just part of how i would determine weather or not one character is stronger then another.

h1a8

long pig
h1a is my hero. Kick the Thanos nut huggers in their....nuts i guess. MAKE SURE NOT LET YOU FOOT LINGER ON THE THEM. Some may mistake it as nut caressing, which is the cousin of nut hugging.

leonidas
you mean like this:

nutkick

and herc is obviously stronger. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.