Odin VS Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Odin VS Galactus

both are at full power. No prep.

how does it go?

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

Harbinger
WTF? Odin dies. No contest.

carver9
Wilderness... please stop.

Colossus-Big C
no comment till they fight next month

wildernesss
"Wilderness... please stop."

what?

zopzop
Odin. I'm assuming "Full Power" means Odin can amp from Asgard and the life force of the Asgardians.

long pig
This isn't an easy fight for Galactus at all. He's personally said he's got a weakness to as well as not understanding magic and he's been atleast slightly harmed physically and quite a bit mentally in the past by magicians below Odin. I think it's a stalemate.

Black bolt z
Galactus in a horrible shitstomp.

Utrigita
This fight is pure speculation ofcause, but a Galactus at full power should be near to the power level of Eternity and Odin at full power imo is nowhere near that level.

Galactus for the win.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Utrigita
This fight is pure speculation ofcause, but a Galactus at full power should be near to the power level of Eternity and Odin at full power imo is nowhere near that level.

Galactus for the win.

Pretty much

Juntai
That's all hypothetical, when someone says full power, I take it to mean simply disregard all the showings of him being absolutely starved to death. Basically, a typical operating power when he's not on Earth battling the humans.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Juntai
That's all hypothetical, when someone says full power, I take it to mean simply disregard all the showings of him being absolutely starved to death. Basically, a typical operating power when he's not on Earth battling the humans. True but if we go by feats Odin stomps big G, sometimes a little common sense goes a long way. I mean a weakened near-death Galactus did unleash the Galactus wave. Heck this fight is all hypothetical to begin wiht since there has never been a full powered Galactus

celeyhyga17
Galactus

Hyperion Prime
Galactus beats oldman Odin while smoking and blunt and drinking a 40 of Bud Ice.

Digi
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Galactus beats oldman Odin while smoking and blunt and drinking a 40 of Bud Ice.

The G-man clearly has discerning tastes.

biscuits

leonidas
i find it amusing that people still use full power g when not only has it never been shown, we don't even know such a thing is possible to begin with or what it might mean.

I agree, but if we use BCA G, he stomps. more to the point, G was eating mephisto's realm, he'll eat asgard too with odin in it. that's his "magic weakness" for you.

leonidas
Originally posted by 753
I agree, but if we use BCA G, he stomps. more to the point, G was eating mephisto's realm, he'll eat asgard too with odin in it. that's his "magic weakness" for you.

that's been brought up in the past, but odin himself could absorb all the energy of asgard as well--at full power as the op states, he probably already has. if not, i guess it would be a race to see who could absorb it first. though that sounds really....dumb.

Colossus-Big C
galactus at full power is nowhere near eternity.

unless you think a FP Galactus can create the entire race of Celestials with his imagination

which is funny because some Celestials>Galactus in power

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

unless you think a FP Galactus can create the entire race of Celestials with his imagination And I do

unless you think a FP Galactus can create the entire race of Celestials with his imagination

which is funny because some Celestials>Galactus in power we do not know that eternity dreamed them and a full powered G has never been seen in comics. BCA G could eat universes

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by 753
we do not know that eternity dreamed them and a full powered G has never been seen in comics. BCA G could eat universes yes its shown on panel that eternity in fact dreamed them, bca galactus hunger was tampered with by a celestial and he wasnt more powerful he just had the ability to consume without a limit

Can BCA galactus create celestials?

yes its shown on panel that eternity in fact dreamed them, bca galactus hunger was tampered with by a celestial and he wasnt more powerful he just had the ability to consume without a limit

Can BCA galactus create celestials? as I understand it, he has the ability to consume without a limit, he simply doesnt do so, he only eats enough to survive and would rather die than destroy unvierses. I'm pretty sure the celestial thing was shown as one possible explanation for them

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'll reply in about two months.

We'll be waiting

Rage.Of.Olympus
A real nail biter.

TheLordofMurder
Due to the vast inconsistencies in comics, one could make the argument that Odin beats Galactus...

However, if logic were a factor, this should be massive, massive, spite...

Odin is an Earth-level god; a planetary god and there are around a trillion planets in the Milky Way galaxy alone...

Galactus, on the other hand, is the middle force between two major universal forces; Death and Eternity...

So yeah, if logic ever becomes a factor, then this might as well be the Silver Surfer vs a normal (unexceptional) human being...

Odin shouldnt even register as a blimp on the radar to Galactus...

Galactus should be able to outclass Odin just like Arishem did; bare minimum...

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'll reply in about two months. Fractions going to make him beat Galactus, and then have Odin back to getting stomped by random red guys.

I'm not even being sarcastic. Even the hype about the fight is more than he did against those Red Guys. Oh well, just hoping for a Galactus win in there.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Fractions going to make him beat Galactus, and then have Odin back to getting stomped by random red guys.

I'm not even being sarcastic. Even the hype about the fight is more than he did against those Red Guys. Oh well, just hoping for a Galactus win in there.

That was so f*cking stupid it was mind boggling. He has Odin battling a Universal deity and they just throw a few punches. The All father then goes down to a spear and some ray gun. The worst part is when he has the dude pull on Odin's eye patch and bite his hand off. It's like a parody.

Fraction can sell shit very well in interviews but when it comes time to deliver, he fails pretty hard. It's an important lesson I've recently learned.

Now that he has described the battle between Odin/Galactus as some awesome world destroying encounter, I expect them to mud wrestle or something.

I just want a good fight. I don't want Galactus going down like a b*tch and even if Odin loses, he better go down fighting hard.

leonidas
Can BCA galactus create celestials?

of course he couldn't. bca galactus was an absorption machine. nothing more nothing less. he wasn't 'galactus' in any real way at all, had no control over his actions or anything else for that matter. he was apparently a big blue and purple vacuum who exhibited precisely ZERO power aside from absorption.

Sr J-Bieb
That was so f*cking stupid it was mind boggling. He has Odin battling a Universal deity and they just throw a few punches. The All father then goes down to a spear and some ray gun. The worst part is when he has the dude pull on Odin's eye patch and bite his hand off. It's like a parody.

Fraction can sell shit very well in interviews but when it comes time to deliver, he fails pretty hard. It's an important lesson I've recently learned.

Now that he has described the battle between Odin/Galactus as some awesome world destroying encounter, I expect them to mud wrestle or something.

I just want a good fight. I don't want Galactus going down like a b*tch and even if Odin loses, he better go down fighting hard. It would have made sense if he bit his hand off instead of biting some fingas.

Likely. Maybe they'll throw sand in each other's eyes.

I wouldn't mind that. Raise Odin's stock while paying respect to Galactus. If Galactus gets Pak'd again, I'm going to pretend it never happened.

Mindset
Galactus wins, death to those who disagree.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It would have made sense if he bit his hand off instead of biting some fingas.

Likely. Maybe they'll throw sand in each other's eyes.

I wouldn't mind that. Raise Odin's stock while paying respect to Galactus. If Galactus gets Pak'd again, I'm going to pretend it never happened.

I've never actually hated any writer but Fraction has truly managed to piss me off. I think it was all the hype he gave his run and the result was such a piece of shit, that it kind of got to me.

It would be amusing to see them poking each other in the eye, pulling hair and other stupid shit.

At this point, Galactus needs an avatar/clone retcon imo. His just lost so much credibility that Odin beating him wouldn't even be that impressive to me anymore.

To be honest, Galactus needs this win more than Odin. At least I think so.

Sr J-Bieb
I've never actually hated any writer but Fraction has truly managed to piss me off. I think it was all the hype he gave his run and the result was such a piece of shit, that it kind of got to me.

At this point, Galactus needs an avatar/clone retcon imo. His just lost all credibility that Odin beating him wouldn't even be that impressive to me anymore.

To be honest, Galactus needs this win more than Odin. At least I think so. Meh, Fraction usually just seems boring to me. Pak is the one who I dread hearing has an arc coming out. Then Bendis.

Galactus just needs Pak to stop giving him his only low feats in years (besides when Gravity hurt him under McDuffie... God that arc was awful). If Fraction has been paying attention to Pak, Galactus is dead, first shot. I firmly believe Pak hates Galactus.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Meh, Fraction usually just seems boring to me. Pak is the one who I dread hearing has an arc coming out. Then Bendis.

Galactus just needs Pak to stop giving him his only low feats in years (besides when Gravity hurt him under McDuffie... God that arc was awful). If Fraction has been paying attention to Pak, Galactus is dead, first shot. I firmly believe Pak hates Galactus.

His random bullshit and the butchering of the characters is what pisses me off. It's like he doesn't give a shit and is just phoning it in. F*ck him.

Haha, yea, Pak hasn't been kind to Galactus. Too bad his loins don't burn for the color green anymore. It would have been fun to see World Breaker punch out Galactus. I firmly believe that this was a real possibility at one point by the way.

Sr J-Bieb
His random bullshit and the butchering of the characters is what pisses me off. It's like he doesn't give a shit and is just phoning it in. F*ck him.

Haha, yea, Pak hasn't been kind to Galactus. Too bad his loins don't burn for the color green anymore. It would have been fun to see World Breaker punch out Galactus. I firmly believe that this was a real possibility at one point by the way. I wouldn't mind seeing that, just so I don't ever have to read his work again via fired.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I wouldn't mind seeing that, just so I don't ever have to read his work again via fired.

Marvel's editorial is non existent currently. I wouldn't be surprised if it saw print. I blame Quesada. Writers can do anything currently except the few set in stone rules like overpower Mjolnir's worthiness enchantment etc.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Due to the vast inconsistencies in comics, one could make the argument that Odin beats Galactus...

However, if logic were a factor, this should be massive, massive, spite...

Odin is an Earth-level god; a planetary god and there are around a trillion planets in the Milky Way galaxy alone...

Galactus, on the other hand, is the middle force between two major universal forces; Death and Eternity...

So yeah, if logic ever becomes a factor, then this might as well be the Silver Surfer vs a normal (unexceptional) human being...

Odin shouldnt even register as a blimp on the radar to Galactus...

Galactus should be able to outclass Odin just like Arishem did; bare minimum... what do you mean by earth level? just because they are worship on earth means nothing about there powerlevels being planatary.

Utrigita

which is funny because some Celestials>Galactus in power

Lets recall shall we that Galactus is a fusion between a version of Eternity and Galan, a version that we have never seen operating at full capacity (atleast it haven't been stated on panel as being the case) now is it logical to assume that Galactus if full powered would be at the level around Eternity, imo yes. Why? Because Galactus is only hindered by his desire for energy as the result of the fusion between Eternity and Galan, if that fusion is the reach it's maximum potential it'll be at it's pre fusion levels. Now why is Galactus nowhere near Eternity when at full power?

If Galactus is at full power, I honestly don't see how you can rule out what he can and cannot do. The possibility exist because we have no idea what a full powered Galactus would mean to Galactus as a character.

In some peoples opinion yes in some peoples opinion Odin is also above the Celestials.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.