Superhero cook-off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Simbon
In honor of Colossus-Big C, there is to be a superhero cook-off. Each superhero gets 5 hours (no superspeed) to make the most delicious, creative five-course meal possible. For ingredients they have access to a fully stocked grocery store and farmer's market. Ten points are awarded for flavor, 5 points for creativity, and 5 points for presentation. No powers allowed.

Flash (Wally)
Hal Jordan
Hulk
Orion
Superman
Surfer
Thor
X-Man

Digi
Wolverine

the ninjak
Thor would have much experience with his many years of banquets.

Colossus-Big C
can hulk be banner?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
can hulk be banner? confused

the ninjak
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
can hulk be banner?

Does Banner have skills?

TheMagicPillow
Jarvis or Alfred would annihilate them in a cook off lol

For the thread though, i think either Hal Jordan or wally. Considering that i don't think the rest even need to eat, so they wouldn't have as much experience with food as Hal or Wally.
Could be wrong but thats my two cents.

Black bolt z
Thor uses a lightning strike to cook steak to 100% perfection.

SquallX
Superman. Pretty sure he cooks for Lois all the time.

Uriel005
Surfer. He can make ingredients taste however he wants them too. Presentation is limited by his imagination and his creativity isn't limited.

Brockalizer
Superman uses his speed and with the help of his Kryptonian service robots at the fortress combined with the knowledge of culinary masterpieces from all of the known Universe gained from the crystals in his Kryptonoian library. While Lois is serving drinks to guest in an olde fashioned German "Beer Wench" outfit.

Tha C-Master
I was thinking Flash as he'd have all the time in the world in his perception. But I'm not sure I just read the no powers part.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I was thinking Flash as he'd have all the time in the world in his perception. But I'm not sure I just read the no powers part. powers allowed just no superspeed. I say Surfer powercosmics the best damn steak on earth into existence.

Endless Mike
Orion uses food from New Genesis which is probably the best tasting in the universe

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Digi
Wolverine thumb up

http://i56.tinypic.com/352gc1w.jpg

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Uriel005
powers allowed just no superspeed. I say Surfer powercosmics the best damn steak on earth into existence. None allowed. What he meant is Flash couldn't make his short timespan much longer.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by SquallX
Superman. Pretty sure he cooks for Lois all the time. with her lingerie on under his clothes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.