iron fist vs wolverine (please read)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bupj
hi, who would win in an all out fight between logan and IF? i know that danny has beaten him in a previous fight back in the eighties, but that was when wolvie was renown for just jumping into fights with no skill. however, if they fought now, and if wolvie used his century of skill/knowledge of pressure points/MA (also being a samurai) could he win? What if he went into berserker rage and overwhelmed him (in this mode he thinks and fights even better) .in their previous fight, wolvie used absolutely no skill and just jumped at him. Wolvie has beaten shang chi (marginally), ogun, etc.
no prep, fight to death or KO.
fight 1: no healing factor, claws, no chi.
fight 2: no HF, claws, chi allowed.
fight 3: everything allowed, all out blood lust.

thank you smile

Sr J-Bieb
Fist in all scenarios.

Mindset
Didn't read.
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Fist in all scenarios.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't read. Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Fist in all scenarios.

Juk3n
Wolverines average durability is WAAY above Dannys average damage output, Wolverine high-end durability is WAY above Danny's High-end damage output. Wolverine has comparable - and in some cases down right better speed feats, he's certainly stronger at base levels, has a wealth more experience and is just as skilled, has infinite stamina, aswell as inderstructable permanantly attached weapons of OHK destruction and even looks cooler in yellow spandex and that somehow equates to him losing bout 3?

What am i missing?

PS been done, and no one - not a single person on this forum - could make a convincing case for how IF keeps a forum wolverine down.

Mindset
Originally posted by Juk3n
Wolverines average durability is WAAY above Dannys average damage output, Wolverine high-end durability is WAY above Danny's High-end damage output. Wolverine has comparable - and in some cases down right better speed feats, he's certainly stronger at base levels, has a wealth more experience and is just as skilled, has infinite stamina, aswell as inderstructable permanantly attached weapons of OHK destruction and even looks cooler in yellow spandex and that somehow equates to him losing bout 3?

What am i missing? Your brain.

inimalist
rand 6-7/10 in 1

wolv 5.5/10 in 2

wolv 7-8/10 in 3

Juk3n
Your brain.

Hey Sucka man!! mad

Mindset
That doesn't make any sense, ini.

inimalist
That doesn't make any sense, ini.

as wolverine gets the full breadth of his powerset he becomes more able to beat Iron Fist

You are suggesting IF is so many leagues ahead of wolv it doesn't matter? Even with the HF that allows him to tank cl100 blows or spend weeks in a pit being shot at with a chain gun?

:/

Mindset
Originally posted by inimalist
as wolverine gets the full breadth of his powerset he becomes more able to beat Iron Fist

You are suggesting IF is so many leagues ahead of wolv it doesn't matter? Even with the HF that allows him to tank cl100 blows or spend weeks in a pit being shot at with a chain gun?

:/ How does Danny do better in the first scenario than the second?

Danny can deliver cl 100 blows, btw.

inimalist
How does Danny do better in the first scenario than the second?

Danny can deliver cl 100 blows, btw.

I might be underestimating his offense, but it seems more like a spidey vs wolv situation

for as long as IF and wolv can hang, it requires even a glancing blow from the claws, that add almost a foot to Wolvs reach, to do near fatal damage to IF.

CIS wolverine might not go for the killshot, but otherwise I would favor claws over chi amps

EDIT: i did only give wolverine a 5.5/10. its as close to even as I could say, but I think the lethality of Wolverines attacks would tip it in his favor

Sr J-Bieb
I might be underestimating his offense, but it seems more like a spidey vs wolv situation

for as long as IF and wolv can hang, it requires even a glancing blow from the claws, that add almost a foot to Wolvs reach, to do near fatal damage to IF.

CIS wolverine might not go for the killshot, but otherwise I would favor claws over chi amps

EDIT: i did only give wolverine a 5.5/10. its as close to even as I could say, but I think the lethality of Wolverines attacks would tip it in his favor

If Spider-Man was more skilled, faster, hit way harder, had a healing factor, and was generally indestructible, then ya, it'd be like Spider-Man vs Wolverine.

inimalist
If Spider-Man was more skilled, faster, hit way harder, had a healing factor, and was generally indestructible, then ya, it'd be like Spider-Man vs Wolverine.

when did Iron fist get indestructibility and regeneration?

Mindset
Scenario one and two are exactly the same except in scenario two Danny has chi.

How does Danny do better in the first scenario than the second?

And Danny and Spiderman aren't comparable. IF has taken down a train and a helicarrier with the IF.

IF

IF

Logan

inimalist
Scenario one and two are exactly the same except in scenario two Danny has chi.

oh, my bad, I thought that said claws and chi

ya, Wolverine has no chance in that match then

And Danny and Spiderman aren't comparable. IF has taken down a train and a helicarrier with the IF.

fair enough? I don't see how that changes my point...

Mindset
Because no hf Wolverine is getting wrecked by an IF.

Sr J-Bieb
when did Iron fist get indestructibility and regeneration? Since he became generally awesome which was always

inimalist
Because no hf Wolverine is getting wrecked by an IF.

idk, wolv has a pretty good damage soak anyways, especially with the adamantium. has he fought anyone really strong while not having his healing factor working?

I'd also argue that it would be far easier for wolverine to hit IF with the claws than for IF to get a clean iron fist on logan

but no, I give, scenario 2 does go to IF

inimalist
Since he became generally awesome which was always

??

I'll admit, I've only read a handful of appearances, but that seems at odds with what I've seen.

so like, if wolverine were to slash him, it would do no damage or be healed quickly?

Mindset
I can't remember any time Wolverine has taken a hit w/o his hf from a skilled MA with cl100 punching power.

I'd argue that it wouldn't be. Wolverine is getting blasted in the face, repeatedly. Iron fist bukkake.

inimalist
I can't remember any time Wolverine has taken a hit w/o his hf from a skilled MA with cl100 punching power.

I'd argue that it wouldn't be. Wolverine is getting blasted in the face, repeatedly. Iron fist bukkake.

if he's got his claws, that is the best strategy IF could use if he wanted to lose his hands or take slashing damage to major arteries

but again, I concede, I really don't know what Wolverine's durability sans HF is like, though I do think there isn't enough of a skill gap between the two for IF to overcome the lethality of the claws (even though this isn't describing any of the scenarios)

Dum Dum Dugan
??

I'll admit, I've only read a handful of appearances, but that seems at odds with what I've seen.

so like, if wolverine were to slash him, it would do no damage or be healed quickly?
Dont listen to that nonsense. He exaggerrating IF abilities.

Deadline
Wolverine could actually win 1.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Deadline
Wolverine could actually win 1.
I agree, I think he has a better shot of winning one then 2.

inimalist
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Dont listen to that nonsense. He exaggerrating IF abilities.

I thought so

srankmissingnin
1. Wolverine.
2. Iron Fist.
3. Wolverine.

bupj
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
1. Wolverine.
2. Iron Fist.
3. Wolverine.

completely agree with this. keep up the good debate people smile

bupj
i have another advantage in wolvie's favour: shang chi is arguably the best martial artist in marvel, even better than iron fist (marginally). there is a feat where logan beats him with skill in a number of panels smile

Mindset
IF > Shang

Sr J-Bieb
Dont listen to that nonsense. He exaggerrating IF abilities. You just hate Fist.

Originally posted by bupj
i have another advantage in wolvie's favour: shang chi is arguably the best martial artist in marvel, even better than iron fist (marginally). there is a feat where logan beats him with skill in a number of panels smile IF's martial arts are so good they make him an actual superhuman and he would stomp shang chi

Mindset
You just hate Fist. thumb up

He has always been jealous of Fist.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by 753
IF's martial arts are so good they make him an actual superhuman and he would stomp shang chi

Having the chi of Shou-Lao the Undying makes him superhuman, not his martial arts ability. Baring chi entirely, Shang-Chi would beat Iron Fist.

Daredevil1
1.Danny(could switch though because the claws but the no healing also makes it iffy and on average IF is portrayed as the more skilled.)
2.Danny
3.Logan

Mindset
Baring chi entirely, Shang-Chi would beat Iron Fist. Nope.

Sr J-Bieb
Nope. Good point.

The Fist KO's him with a jab

srankmissingnin
Nope.

Yep.

Mindset
Nope. Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Good point.

The Fist KO's him with a jab

srankmissingnin
Yep.

Mindset
Fanboy.

Sr J-Bieb
Good point.

The Fist KO's him with a jab Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Yep.

Concession accepted

Mindset
thumb up

srankmissingnin
Fanboy.

You mad bro?

Mindset
Nope.

srankmissingnin
Yep.

Parmaniac
I start to recognize a pattern here.

bupj
ok, lets leave behind your little arguement about IF vs shang chi and get back on topic fellas smile

Sr J-Bieb
ok, lets leave behind your little arguement about IF vs shang chi and get back on topic fellas smile Fist would punch his socks off though.

inimalist
Fist would punch his socks off though.

that sounds like an ineffective strategy...

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
IF's martial arts are so good they make him an actual superhuman and he would stomp shang chi
so does shang-chi. the only reason IF beats him is because he has dragon chi has well. You take that away and Shang-chi would give him fits.

Dum Dum Dugan
You just hate Fist.
not at all. But he certainly does not have mid battle healing factor nor is he invulnerable.

srankmissingnin
Fist would punch his socks off though.

Good thing Shang-Chi doesn't wear socks. cool

Sr J-Bieb
not at all. But he certainly does not have mid battle healing factor nor is he invulnerable. All lies. 100% unadulterated lies.

Good thing Shang-Chi doesn't wear socks. cool Fist would fashion socks out of Shang's skin. Put them on him, and then punch them off.

Dum Dum Dugan
All lies. 100% unadulterated lies.

Fist would fashion socks out of Shang's skin. Put them on him, and then punch them off.
100% true you mean wink

IF would think he was do so, but really shang-chi hit him with a special pressure point attack only he knows which causes false hallucinations of superiority, while in actuality he peeing his pants and crying stick out tongue

Sr J-Bieb
100% true you mean wink

IF would think he was do so, but really shang-chi hit him with a special pressure point attack only he knows which causes false hallucinations of superiority, while in actuality he peeing his pants and crying stick out tongue NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SHIT!!!!

Shang would blow up if he touches Fist

Having the chi of Shou-Lao the Undying makes him superhuman, not his martial arts ability. Baring chi entirely, Shang-Chi would beat Iron Fist. ? his chi manipulation is a martial art.

bupj
(note to self: dont bring up shang chi in threads)
in my opinion, once logan hits berserker mode where he fights harder, faster, uses his MA skills better and like a bloodlusted animal its all over for iron fist since wolverine has superior base physical attributes, healing factor, durability, experience and on par skill. how can ANYONE argue with this? as Juk3n said in his first post.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
? his chi manipulation is a martial art.
but his power source is not.

it equivalient of saying psylocke superhuman because of her martial arts, but that not the reason at all, it because of her tk. Her martial arts may perhaps aid in her ability to control it, but the power source just like with IF is very much a seperate power.

(note to self: dont bring up shang chi in threads)
in my opinion, once logan hits berserker mode where he fights harder, faster, uses his MA skills better and like a bloodlusted animal its all over for iron fist since wolverine has superior base physical attributes, healing factor, durability, experience and on par skill. how can ANYONE argue with this? as Juk3n said in his first post. ^much higher amped stats and damage output. he'll have the time to focus too as logan will start the fight 500 meters from him

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
^much higher amped stats and damage output. he'll have the time to focus too as logan will start the fight 500 meters from him
Only thing IF can amp higher is his strength, let a lone much higher stats. Your vastly underestimating either wolverine physical attributes or vastly overestimating IF's. His stats are not "much higher" there not even higher asside from strength. Even that he typically not much stronger if at all, he simply has the potential to amp higher. But his strength can amp much higher then his other attributes, and alot of that is more damage out put then actual strength.

he amped himself to the point that the explosion of the bullet train packed with explosives he punched to dust did not harm him. that is a durability/damage soak amp

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
he amped himself to the point that the explosion of the bullet train packed with explosives he punched to dust did not harm him. that is a durability/damage soak amp
Or it pis. He never once done anything close to that magnitude again.

Pretending that give him insane damage soak is questionable at best. He been taken out by far far far far less, let a lone damage. When did a single showing become the norm?

Or it pis. He never once done anything close to that magnitude again.

Pretending that give him insane damage soak is questionable at best. He been taken out by far far far far less, let a lone damage. When did a single showing become the norm? it's not pis, it's a high showing and it shows much better stats when properly amped, the difference between that and his average being his focus and the severity of the situation. of course, all characters fluctuate, including logan

Mindset
Fist can amp all physical attributes.

If you disagree, shut up.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by 753

Which he did by harnessing the electromagnetic energy of tracks or something... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there was half a dozen human characters standing twelve feet to the side of that explosion... and they were fine too.

Which he did by harnessing the electromagnetic energy of tracks or something... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there was half a dozen human characters standing twelve feet to the side of that explosion... and they were fine too. his amp is so amazing it extends to others

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by 753
his amp is so amazing it extends to others

Or it was a nothing feat that stimulates the boners of IF fanboys?

Mindset
srank has been fisted the most out of anyone on kmc, is it any wonder that he would hold some resentment towards Fist?

srankmissingnin
srank has been fisted the most out of anyone on kmc, is it any wonder that he would hold some resentment towards Fist?

I was disqualified by the official review board, so you still hold the title of most fistings.

Mindset
I was disqualified by the official review board, so you still hold the title of most fistings. I was the fister champ, you were the fistee champ.

Your record is holding strong.

Sr J-Bieb
srank has been fisted the most out of anyone on kmc, is it any wonder that he would hold some resentment towards Fist? Finally some logic in this thread

srankmissingnin
I was the fister champ, you were the fistee champ.

Your record is holding strong.

You still hold both titles, you are a diverse and multifaceted explorer of butthole pleasures.

Mindset
You still hold both titles, you are a diverse and multifaceted explorer of butthole pleasures. srank, why are you being so modest, there's no reason to lie.

This title has been passed down through your family for generations, embrace it.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
it's not pis, it's a high showing and it shows much better stats when properly amped, the difference between that and his average being his focus and the severity of the situation. of course, all characters fluctuate, including logan

please enlighten me when IF has ever again survived completely unscathed a blast that made the A bomb look like s sparkler?

And yet he only done something of that level of damage soak once, but you wanna sit here and pretend that the norm, interesting no?

srankmissingnin
srank, why are you being so modest, there's no reason to lie.

This title has been passed down through your family for generations, embrace it.

Didn't you know? I am but a lowly bastard, while you are the true heir! No one has had their butthole punished, or punished buttholes quite like you. Claim your crown, you've earned it.

Mindset
Didn't you know? I am but a lowly bastard, while you are the true heir! No one has had their butthole punished, or punished buttholes quite like you. Claim your crown, you've earned it. Embrace it like you've done countless times to countless fists.

You are the best there is at what you do.

And what you do is get fisted.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
his amp is so amazing it extends to others
so now your going to far as to make up new abilities? how wonderful. And I bet that the norm as well right roll eyes (sarcastic)

srankmissingnin
Embrace it like you've done countless times to countless fists.

You are the best there is at what you do.

And what you do is get fisted.

I can't do it, you are a legend and I'm just a lowly amateur by comparison, not yet worthy of a title shot. You my friend are the p4p champ, the Anderson Silva of having your butthole violated.

Sr J-Bieb
You my friend are the p4p champ, the Anderson Silva of having your butthole violated. So... just Anderson Silva?

Mindset
So... just Anderson Silva? laughing out loud

so now your going to far as to make up new abilities? how wonderful. And I bet that the norm as well right roll eyes (sarcastic) that was a joke you dumbass

Or it was a nothing feat that stimulates the boners of IF fanboys? pffft

I'm not even a fan of IF, but let's see wolverine replicate a feat on that scale of power or damage soak

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by 753
pffft

I'm not even a fan of IF, but let's see wolverine replicate a feat on that scale of power or damage soak

Wolverine gave Doop a black eye.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1523347/micdrop-o.gif

bupj
Originally posted by 753
pffft

coming back from a skeleton... have you seen that feat??

i understand that iron fist can become stronger and more durable than wolvie but they still have same speed, reflexes, skill and also logan has superior experience, healing factor, ferocity and is also a OHK machine! people might also argue that wolvie has superior skill...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Didn't we already establish that Iron Fist is Logan's superior in most ways? I thought so, Danny in all fights

coming back from a skeleton... have you seen that feat??

i understand that iron fist can become stronger and more durable than wolvie but they still have same speed, reflexes, skill and also logan has superior experience, healing factor, ferocity and is also a OHK machine! people might also argue that wolvie has superior skill... right, but that's a regen/immortality feat, not really damage soak as he was put out of action by nitro's blast. logan is one of the best regenrators in comics, virtually immortal because of it, never claimed otherwise

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
that was a joke you dumbass
who knows when your trying to pass IF train feat as legitment norm.

Mindset
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Didn't we already establish that Iron Fist is Logan's superior in most ways? I thought so, Danny in all fights Yes, yes we have.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
pffft

lets see IF do it again, oh wait he hasent, I wonder why. could it be that it pis? hmm what do we call feats that have only been done once with nothing to support them again?

Why would wolverine need to replicate IF power? He can with stand more punches from IF then IF can with stand stabs from him.

Hyperion Prime
Iron Fist would kill wolverine. 8/10

who knows when your trying to pass IF train feat as legitment norm. it is a legitimate high end feat and that was explictly pointed out to you, but your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
So wolverine wins 8/10 great, because as we all know what ever you say wrong, so the opposite is normally the correct answer.

Hyperion Prime
So wolverine wins 8/10 great, because as we all know what ever you say wrong, so the opposite is normally the correct answer.

Get wolverines dick out your ass. I am allowed to have an opinion. Iron fist 8/10

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
it is a legitimate high end feat and that was explictly pointed out to you, but your reading comprehension leaves a lot to be desired.
No I get your trying to pass it off as a high end feat, but here the fact. He never done anything remotely close to that feat again. It pis. Unless you can back it up with something equally as impressive damage soak wise it a one time showing.

I love how your entire arguement is around a one time showing awesome great arguement there laughing

Dum Dum Dugan
Get wolverines dick out your ass. I am allowed to have an opinion. Iron fist 8/10
does not change the fact your opinion sucks.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
right, but that's a regen/immortality feat, not really damage soak as he was put out of action by nitro's blast. logan is one of the best regenrators in comics, virtually immortal because of it, never claimed otherwise
actaully there a feat when he was not KOed. But see we dont simply try to pass one time showings as evidence like some people I know roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hyperion Prime
does not change the fact your opinion sucks.

Aww you gonna cry now!!! Lil baby Go cry to your man Wolverine.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/anime-girl-cry.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
so worthless, Why you gotta post such a big picture and widen out the screen.

why would I cry? Your opinion sucks not mine. I got nothing to cry about, in fact I more annoyed at the fact you posted some shitty manga picture in a comic book thread. tsk tsk

Hyperion Prime
so worthless, Why you gotta post such a big picture and widen out the screen.

Not my fault you cant afford a decent monitor. Wouldn't have posted if you would not have attacked me for my own opinion. You started it.

Dum Dum Dugan
Not my fault you cant afford a decent monitor. Wouldn't have posted if you would not have attacked me for my own opinion. You started it.
your opinion does suck, your constantly wrong and talking out your back end. When called on it you run away or post manga pictures. So yess I did start it and I complete stand behind the fact your opinion sucks.

Prep-Man

It's almost impossible to kill him, but he does take the majority, IMO.

Hyperion Prime
your opinion does suck, your constantly wrong and talking out your back end. When called on it you run away or post manga pictures. So yess I did start it and I complete stand behind the fact your opinion sucks.

Wolverine loses 8/10. Sorry I am not picking your canadian midget lover, I see how bad that upsets you. Maybe he will hold you tonight.

Daemon Seed

That's really rude.

No I get your trying to pass it off as a high end feat, but here the fact. He never done anything remotely close to that feat again. It pis. Unless you can back it up with something equally as impressive damage soak wise it a one time showing.

I love how your entire arguement is around a one time showing awesome great arguement there laughing you dontunderstand the concepts of pis or high end feats. what youre trying to say is that it was spider-man vs firelord, but it wasnt as the context of the story explained the feat and why it was within the scope of his power. iron fist amps beyond logans base stats, cry me a river .

Dum Dum Dugan
Wolverine loses 8/10. Sorry I am not picking your canadian midget lover, I see how bad that upsets you. Maybe he will hold you tonight.
Naw I am happy you did not pick him. As I stated earlier, your always wrong. So please keep on rooting for IF, because just confirms for me just so much more that wolverine does win.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
you dontunderstand the concepts of pis or high end feats. what youre trying to say is that it was spider-man vs firelord, but it wasnt as the context of the story explained the feat and why it was within the scope of his power. iron fist amps beyond logans base stats, cry me a river .
No it dident. I own the comic. They dont explain shit. he just does it. It was pis. He has no other feats to support it. It was a one time showing. So dont try to bullshit me.

Hyperion Prime
Naw I am happy you did not pick him. As I stated earlier, your always wrong. So please keep on rooting for IF, because just confirms for me just so much more that wolverine does win.

I didn't know I had that much power over you. I am glad to know I can influence you. Anyway Ironfist wins 8/10.

actaully there a feat when he was not KOed. But see we dont simply try to pass one time showings as evidence like some people I know roll eyes (sarcastic) what is this post? what showing where he wasnt koed? you mean that story by garth ennis that has wolverine regenrating in a bathtub? guess what, he was taken out of combat in that instance as he was incapacitated, plain as day. KO isnt the only way someone is taken out of combat and this should be obvious. Wolverine also got neutralized by a punch to the throat by daredevil and blow to the nose by punisher that let him escape in that very same comic.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Again IF wins, and it's really not that close. Much like how Gamora beats wolverine with ease.. Lets stop making these one sided threads people.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
what is this post? what showing where he wasnt koed? you mean that story by garth ennis that has wolverine regenrating in a bathtub? guess what, he was taken out of combat in that instance as he was incapacitated, plain as day. KO isnt the only way someone is taken out of combat and this should be obvious. Wolverine also got neutralized by a punch to the throat by daredevil and blow to the nose by punisher that let him escape in that very same comic.
I was not talking about an ennis comic. why on earth would I ever use an ennis comic as evidence? are you crazy? honestly I mean even some one with subpar knolwedge of wolverine knows ennis crap is the last thing you want to use as evidence. He hates superhumans.

I was refferring to when he was dropped in a molton steel and walk out of it.

Though i love how you jump to conclusions and came up with a pretend counter to arguement I was not making. also love how you brought up unch of low ball moments as well. Hey should I start doing the same? because IF has a lot more then wolverine I an assure you.

No it dident. I own the comic. They dont explain shit. he just does it. It was pis. He has no other feats to support it. It was a one time showing. So dont try to bullshit me. he extended his chi from his fist into the electromagnetic field of the train and taht turned him into a human bullet. it is further integrated into his mythos as a manifestation of the disciplines he learned from the book of iron fist and or orson randall who could do a lot more with the iron fist than danny originally could like mind control and chi bullets.

Hyperion Prime
Again IF wins, and it's really not that close. Much like how Gamora beats wolverine with ease.. Lets stop make these one sided threads people.

Betteer watch it you are not allowed to have an opinion that says Wolverine wont win. Dum Dum dosen't like it.

I was not talking about an ennis comic. why on earth would I ever use an ennis comic as evidence? are you crazy? honestly I mean even some one with subpar knolwedge of wolverine knows ennis crap is the last thing you want to use as evidence. He hates superhumans.

I was refferring to when he was dropped in a molton steel and walk out of it.

Though i love how you jump to conclusions and came up with a pretend counter to arguement I was not making. wildchild? logan wasnt burned to his skeleton in that instance

Dum Dum Dugan
Again IF wins, and it's really not that close. Much like how Gamora beats wolverine with ease.. Lets stop making these one sided threads people.
prove it. Because I gladly debate this. Your very ignorant if you believe such nonsense.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
wildchild? logan wasnt burned to his skeleton in that instance
wrong instance. I talking about when he was drop into a fat of molton steel and walked out of it.

Hyperion Prime
prove it. Because I gladly debate this. Your very ignorant if you believe such nonsense.

Wow you are one angry individual. eek!

Dum Dum Dugan
Betteer watch it you are not allowed to have an opinion that says Wolverine wont win. Dum Dum dosen't like it.
oh no, thats not it. Your opinion just sucks, but it has nothing to do with you thinking wolverine loses. it has to do with the fact you have no idea what your talking about 100% of the time.

Hyperion Prime
oh no, thats not it. Your opinion just sucks, but it has nothing to do with you thinking wolverine loses. it has to do with the fact you have no idea what your talking about 100% of the time.

Look at you getting all hostile at everyone in here. It's funny you get this mad over imaginarey characters. big grin

Dum Dum Dugan
Look at you getting all hostile at everyone in here. It's funny you get this mad over imaginarey characters. big grin
not hostile at all. I just know you have no idea what your talking about.

me and 735 are fine, were simply arguing the validness of one time showings.

yeah I actually dont have any problem whatsoever with DDD.

@DDD I don't think I know the instance you are refering to. was he disintegrated down to his bones? how long was he submerged in the metal?

Hyperion Prime
not hostile at all. I just know you have no idea what your talking about.

me and 735 are fine, were simply arguing the validness of one time showings.

Well hopefully my opinion dosen't cause you to have a stroke. sad You seem ready to bust a blood vessel.

Wolverine loses 8/10 everyone in this thread thinks so.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by 753
yeah I actually dont have any problem whatsoever with DDD.

@DDD I don't think I know the instance you are refering to. was he disintegrated down to his bones? how long was he submerged in the metal?
big grin

He had to have been, he was dropped into molton steel. he was under for a bit. he some how climbs out and walk away.

Sr J-Bieb
I'm glad we all agree Fist wins every battle 10/10

Not often you have such a majority

Dum Dum Dugan
Well hopefully my opinion dosen't cause you to have a stroke. sad You seem ready to bust a blood vessel.

Wolverine loses 8/10 everyone in this thread thinks so.

good, I glad you think so. Because your opinion sucks.

Thats not true at all. Apealing to the masses is such a great stratagy, I mean dam masses are always right, just like the nazi party roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sr J-Bieb
good, I glad you think so. Because your opinion sucks.

Thats not true at all. Apealing to the masses is such a great stratagy, I mean dam masses are always right, just like the nazi party roll eyes (sarcastic) Nazism wasn't a majority back then... I mean, it is now, but not then.

Dum Dum Dugan
Nazism wasn't a majority back then... I mean, it is now, but not then.
it was majority elected. But no it was not the majority of the country. They votes were split 5 ways, with nazi party holding largest percentages.

but my point was the most of germany went along with the nazi party. Does not make what happen right.

Hyperion Prime
Nazism wasn't a majority back then... I mean, it is now, but not then.

Dude he is a wolverine fan-boy who got upset that I said Wolverine loses 8/10.

Mindset
I'm glad we all agree Fist wins every battle 10/10

Not often you have such a majority thumb up

This is probably the first thread where everyone agrees.

Everyone.

Dum Dum Dugan
Dude he is a wolverine fan-boy who got upset that I said Wolverine loses 8/10.
So now saying your opinion sucks = upset? yes you keep living in a fantasy world. Yes the only reason that one could think your opinion sucks could only mean there up-set right, not the obvious fact your opinion actually does suck.

Uriel005
Like I said wolverine has the skills and speed to keep Danny out of reach with his claw reach advantage. I just don't see him using all his experience and training which SHOULD put him at top tier martial artist. He fights too much like a berserker derp 99% of the time. Also Danny's chi attacks can insta KO/Kill like his poison death touch or whatever it was called.

Dum Dum Dugan
berserker wolverine is not less skilled. He does not fight berserker even remotely close to 50% of the time let a lone 99%

not to mention the stat increase he receives. Going berserker would not be remotely a hinderances.

Hyperion Prime
So now saying your opinion sucks = upset? yes you keep living in a fantasy world. Yes the only reason that one could think your opinion sucks could only mean there up-set right, now the obvious fact your opinion actually sucks.

Well I am glad my sucky opinion was so powerful as to get your mind off of wolverine. You are a dick now and you were a dick as battlehammer. If my opinion is so worthless maybe you should just ignore it. instead it gets you into a pissy little girl tantrum. Grow up

Iron fist wins 8/10

Dum Dum Dugan
Well I am glad my sucky opinion was so powerful as to get your mind off of wolverine. You are a dick now and you were a dick as battlehammer. If my opinion is so worthless maybe you should just ignore it. instead it gets you into a pissy little girl tantrum. Grow up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

PS: your opinion sucks as much then as it does now.

Uriel005
berserker wolverine is not less skilled. He does not fight berserker even remotely close to 50% of the time let a lone 99%

not to mention the stat increase he receives. Going berserker would not be remotely a hinderances. I wasn't referring to actual berserker rage I just meant that with all his training you would think his hand to hand skills would shine more than they do.

Hyperion Prime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

PS: your opinion sucks as much then as it does now.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/tumblr_l5qtgnLraI1qcexbyo1_400.jpg

P.S. you were a whiny baby before and you are one now.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Uriel005
I wasn't referring to actual berserker rage I just meant that with all his training you would think his hand to hand skills would shine more than they do.
Thats because team battles skill not potrayed as much and thats true of any character. However he display skill routinely in his solo run. He does display skill in x-men books as well. He just not overly flashy. But flashy does not = skill.

Dum Dum Dugan
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/tumblr_l5qtgnLraI1qcexbyo1_400.jpg

P.S. you were a whiny baby before and you are one now.
what is it with you and manga pics?

You do realize saying your opinion sucks is not whining. You complaining about me being a dick, is being whiny baby. Hypocrite much?

Hyperion Prime
what is it with you and manga pics?

You do realize saying your opinion sucks is not whining. You complaining about me being a dick, is being whiny baby. Hypocrite much?

Eat a dick. Wolverine is a sissy. And you are whining about my opinion cuz I offended your lover.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/1-3107493-6315-t.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
Eat a dick. Wolverine is a sissy. And you are whining about my opinion cuz I offended your lover.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/1-3107493-6315-t.jpg

Stop projecting. Me stating your opinion sucks. Is frankly base on the fact I think your opinion sucks. Thats not whining, that stating what I think. you complaining about it and posting silly pictures, is whining. Your projecting your own thoughts and action upon myself.

you make me laughing.

Prep-Man
thumb up

Everyone.

thumb up

Hyperion Prime
Stop projecting. Me stating your opinion sucks. Is frankly base don the fact I think your opinion sucks. Thats not whining, that stating what I think. ou complaining about it and posting silly picture, is whining. Your projecting your own thoughts and action upon my self.

you make me laughing.

You took to long to respond
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/wolfram_sleeping-300x225.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
wolverine done quite fine against powerful IF in the past
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/167/ironfistjunoga9.jpg
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/6954/ironfistjuno2fs5.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8594/ironfistjuno3cj4.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9518/ironfistjuno4ld5.jpg
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/9638/ironfistjuno5ll5.jpg
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/906/ironfistjuno6im9.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2227/ironfistjuno7db5.jpg
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2128/ironfistjuno8nx0.jpg

Sr J-Bieb
it was majority elected. But no it was not the majority of the country. They votes were split 5 ways, with nazi party holding largest percentages.

but my point was the most of germany went along with the nazi party. Does not make what happen right. It stopped because it was a minority in the world.
Also, everyone wanted to kill some jews in Germany. They loved it. It was right in Germany, wrong everywhere else.
Not a good comparison IMO

thumb up

Everyone. True true

Even the Fist haters can't deny his Lord Fistyness.

Prep-Man
What is that supposed to show?

Hyperion Prime
Iron Fist 8/10 with lube 9/10

Dum Dum Dugan
It stopped because it was a minority in the world.
Also, everyone wanted to kill some jews in Germany. They loved it. It was right in Germany, wrong everywhere else.
Not a good comparison IMO

No it stopped because Germany was becoming to powerful and attack polland which caused Brittian to declare war.

Actaully anti jew was a feeling in much of the world. Stalin for one was very anti Semitic as was much of the world during that time. Even in the united states we had people like walt disney, the fords ect.

It was a fine comparison. The whole world was letting it go on, and only stepp in for fear germany would defeat them all.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What is that supposed to show?
That Wolverine can not only hang with IF but put him completely on the defensive. That IF beat the shit out of danny twice. Also had a bunch of powers even current danny does not posses.

Sr J-Bieb
No it stopped because Germany was becoming to powerful and attack polland which caused Brittian to declare war.

Actaully anti jew was a feeling in much of the world. Stalin for one was very anti Semitic as was much of the world during that time. Even in the united states we had people like walt disney, the fords ect.

It was a fine comparison. The whole world was letting it go on, and only stepp in for fear germany would defeat them all. So... minority, everyone disagreed with their ways and peacefully put an end to it. Nazism wasn't a majority in the world, and it wasn't only killing jews.
So, everywhere wanted to kill jews then? They were just killing jews everywhere I take it? Because even joking, that's what I said

It was a travesty of a comparison

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>