Naruto vs Might Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheAuraAngel
Recent disagreements have made me interested in the topic so I figure why not?

Naruto after fighting Pain. He gets Sage Mode but no clones and no Kyuubi. This is Guy base but he can go up to 7 Gates. No holds barred and blood lust is on.

Fight takes place on Pleasure Island. Don't know where that is? Watch Pinocchio. Assume Guy and Naruto are for whatever reason immune to the effects of the island. Why there? Well....shut up.

Alright, Go!

Samurai100
Personally I think that 7 gates Guy is far above Sage Naruto

so I'm going with Guy here

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Recent disagreements have made me interested in the topic so I figure why not?

Naruto after fighting Pain. He gets Sage Mode but no clones and no Kyuubi. This is Guy base but he can go up to 7 Gates. No holds barred and blood lust is on.

Fight takes place on Pleasure Island. Don't know where that is? Watch Pinocchio. Assume Guy and Naruto are for whatever reason immune to the effects of the island. Why there? Well....shut up.

Alright, Go!

Naruto after fighting Pain was weakened to the point where he would have collapsed had it not been for Kakashi.

So Base Gai wins even if Naruto is in Sage Mode. kruemelmonsteryn0

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Naruto after fighting Pain was weakened to the point where he would have collapsed had it not been for Kakashi.

So Base Gai wins even if Naruto is in Sage Mode. kruemelmonsteryn0

Naruto gets to nibble on Karin before the fight. awesome

Edit: Also, just so no one gets confuseded, no clones on Toad Mountain. He can still summon clones in battle.

Demonic Phoenix
Like Karin would let him do that. She may not look or act like it, but she's a one-man woman. vin

TheAuraAngel
I told her that Naruto has bitten Sasuke before. Besides, Naruto is warm. awesome

Contribute to the thread!

Demonic Phoenix
Naruto has kissed Sasuke before. That doesn't mean that Karin would let him kiss her, never mind let him give her an orgasm vin

Fine. 7 Gates Gai > Sage Mode Naruto (especially in this case), and Base Gai > Base Naruto. So yeah, I give odds to Gai. Bloodlust on means Gai will go into 6-7 Gates mode if he can't put Naruto down.

Nephthys
Well even Kakashi could only fight one Path (and died) and aren't he and Guy meant to be kind of equal? Sage Naruto on the other hand actually beat Pain. I dunno, I'm gonna have to say Naruto. He's stronger and probably just as fast. Though no clones makes this closer than it should be.

TheAuraAngel
Naruto has kissed Sasuke before. That doesn't mean that Karin would let him kiss her, never mind let him give her an orgasm vin

Fine. 7 Gates Gai > Sage Mode Naruto (especially in this case), and Base Gai > Base Naruto. So yeah, I give odds to Gai. Bloodlust on means Gai will go into 6-7 Gates mode if he can't put Naruto down.

Naruto can teach her how to catch Sasuke by surprise and tie him up. She'll do it for that!

Why this case? mmm

And yes, I agree.

Originally posted by Nephthys
Well even Kakashi could only fight one Path (and died) and aren't he and Guy meant to be kind of equal? Sage Naruto on the other hand actually beat Pain. I dunno, I'm gonna have to say Naruto. He's stronger and probably just as fast. Though no clones makes this closer than it should be.

No clones on Toad Mountain. He can still use clones in battle and such.

And I dunno. Afternoon Tiger impresses me more than anything from Sage Naruto.

Demonic Phoenix
Naruto can teach her how to catch Sasuke by surprise and tie him up. She'll do it for that!

Why this case? mmm

And yes, I agree.

Sasuke can escape ropes easily though. Besides, he isn't one for bondage, and Karin already knows that.

It's after the fight with Pain 313

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Nephthys

Nah, Sage Mode Naruto only beat Deva Path.
Against Pain, he had help from the Toads & took out 5 Paths, but easily got taken out by Deva afterwards, which lead to the whole Kyuubi fiasco.

Also, I'm thinking that Gai and Kakashi as near-equals had very little to do with actual prowess in battle.
Of course Kakashi has an incredibly hax tech that likely brings him to Gai's level with the Gates, but Afternoon Tiger is ridiculously powerful (& Gai can throw it out with just an arm movement that is supersonic), and in 7 Gates mode, Gai's speed and punching/Taijutsu are better than Sage Mode Naruto's.

TheAuraAngel
Sasuke can escape ropes easily though. Besides, he isn't one for bondage, and Karin already knows that.

It's after the fight with Pain 313

Karin doesn't know that. And she does not care what he wants.

Shut.....Up.

As in the sense that he doesn't have access to Kyuubi Mode and junk. He is as healthy as Guy.

Nephthys
Yeah, considering that she was going to rape him at one point, I really dont think she'd care.

Demonic Phoenix
Karin doesn't know that. And she does not care what he wants.

Shut.....Up.

As in the sense that he doesn't have access to Kyuubi Mode and junk. He is as healthy as Guy.

She already tried tying him up before and he escaped. Otherwise she would have tied him up when he was injured after the fight with Deidara.

You have to take away all the fun don't you. Is he as healthy as Gai is after using the 7 Gates? vin

Seriously though, I was saying it would be easier for Gai since Naruto's Sage Mode would be a one-time use, and it would be done after two Rasenshurikens.

Nephthys
She was gonna.

NemeBro
I really do not know how Naruto can deal with Afternoon Tiger.

wakkawakkawakka
No Clones=No Rasengans=No recharging nature chakra.....which means Naruto would probably loose this one.

Naruto is more than likely physically stronger than Gai, at least base Gai anyway

Nephthys

McNasty996
Guy, too many limitations on Naruto
for him to win once his Sage mode is out which it most
likely will be due this ending up as an
extended fight or Naruto not having very well
rounded taijutsu. Or another explanation
base guy>base Naruto and guy won't let him get
sage mode

TheAuraAngel
She already tried tying him up before and he escaped. Otherwise she would have tied him up when he was injured after the fight with Deidara.

You have to take away all the fun don't you. Is he as healthy as Gai is after using the 7 Gates? vin

Seriously though, I was saying it would be easier for Gai since Naruto's Sage Mode would be a one-time use, and it would be done after two Rasenshurikens.

When was this? >_>

INDEED I DO!!! And immediately after no. A few months, yes. stick out tongue

Eh, well I knew that. And I do think Afternoon Tiger>RS anyway. This thread was made solely because the Sluggy implied Guy was weaker than Sage Mode Naruto, which I respectfully disagree with.

Demonic Phoenix
When was this? >_>

INDEED I DO!!! And immediately after no. A few hours, yes. stick out tongue

Eh, well I knew that. And I do think Afternoon Tiger>RS anyway. This thread was made solely because the Sluggy implied Guy was weaker than Sage Mode Naruto, which I respectfully disagree with.

When he was relaxing and Karin told him she'd give him a massage. She tied him up, and was about to massage his little pet, but he didn't want that obviously.

Gai is okay immediately after stopping the tech. The effects only hit after a few hours. shifty

Afternoon Tiger is most definitely > Rasenshuriken. Rasenshuriken can be dodged for one. Afternoon Tiger's explosive radius is frickin' huge.

Also, the Sluggy merely told Gai to stay out because Gai would get in the way of Naruto's plan.

TheAuraAngel
When he was relaxing and Karin told him she'd give him a massage. She tied him up, and was about to massage his little pet, but he didn't want that obviously.

Gai is okay immediately after stopping the tech. The effects only hit after a few hours. shifty

Also, the Sluggy merely told Gai to stay out because Gai would get in the way of Naruto's plan.

When the hell was this!? This sounds funny! D:!

Well that would mean Naruto would only have to wait a few hours, which he probably could. stick out tongue

I know. That is how I took it to mean as well. Though never let it be said I didn't look at it both ways. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.