Robbing The Poor ...... To Give To The Rich Who Made Them Poor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

Deano

Deano
thoughts?

Tha C-Master
Nobody "makes" anybody anything. There are corrupt people out there, rich and poor. Fools and their money are parted, people who stay without money have a hard time hanging on to it. Even if they win the lottery, inherit it, become a sports star/actor etc. People who thought they were sneaky meet their end too sooner or later.

RE: Blaxican
You're really well spoken when you want to be. You did write this, right?

dadudemon
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
You're really well spoken when you want to be. You did write this, right?

Is that...saracsm? sad It's hard to tell on teh internetz.

http://www.worldtruthtoday.com/gracemj/2011/04/17/robbing-the-poor-to-give-to-the-rich-who-made-them-poor/

If you were making a joke that went over my head, I apologize.

Deano
yeh i wrote it with my knob

It was sarcasm. Whenever he does this I remind him that he should state where the article came from, as it'd be a shame if he got banned for plagiarism.

Deano
it would be a shame.

I wasn't being sarcastic there, sir.

Deano
doesnt matter who wrote it. the message is whats important

True, but would it really kill you to just throw a link on there at the end of the article?

Deano
there is no link

So where did you get this from?

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Deano

Humanity has long been a slave race in which there is one law for the few and another for all the rest, but, even by human standards, we are moving into extreme levels of mass control, oppression and, yes, sheer slavery. We slave - they steal.

Spot on.

Maybe he wrote the article! evil face

Bardock42

David Icke Newsletter.

Having Deano in a forum is like subscribing to it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Deano
thoughts?

I rarely read your David Icke post anymore, bits here and there, but I always do enjoy the pictures he uses. I also can get the jist of what he's saying/ranting about from them. So it's a win-win for me.

"which there is one law for the few and another for all the rest" This tidbit is unfortunately true.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.