The Fury vs Skyfathers & Elder God

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JonyBoy2
Classic Fury(238) runs a SkyFather level guys and 1 Elder God

1.WB Hulk
2.SuperBoy Prime(GA)
3.Thanos(TI)
4.Zeus(After CW)
5.Tyrant(DP)
6.Classic Odin
7.Hercules(CW)
8.RKT
9.SuperMan 1M
10.Atum(Demogorge)

How far will the killer Cybot make it? he is fully healed on each fight

Harbinger
Stops at Prime.

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by Harbinger
Stops at Prime. just because he was inmune to Mr. Mxyzptlk? well classic fury does not uses magic or reality warping, he just kill people by adapting and learning from their weakness, he could make a localized red sun radiation gun and that will be the end of SuperBoy prime, or were you talking about SuperMan 1M?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by JonyBoy2
just because he was inmune to Mr. Mxyzptlk? well classic fury does not uses magic or reality warping, he just kill people by adapting and learning from their weakness, he could make a localized red sun radiation gun and that will be the end of SuperBoy prime, or were you talking about SuperMan 1M?

I'd make a comment about that but I'd probably just be seen as being biased. confused

Uriel005
WB Hulk skyfather...

Lord Feron
Beats all of them without much difficulty.

janus77
Fury completes gauntlet with ease.

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
I'd make a comment about that but I'd probably just be seen as being biased. confused we are all biased, but at least you should try to make a good arguement, I heard the SuperBoy Prime incident was PIS anyways wink

Mr.Mxyzptlk
we are all biased, but at least you should try to make a good arguement, I heard the SuperBoy Prime incident was PIS anyways wink

Mixed with the fact that he had a version of Zatanna "depowering" him. If she's anywhere near as powerful as Prime Z, it makes even a little sense since she has taken on and defeated entities like The Rogue Time Tailor.

Mind you though that Zrfffians use a form of mental Superscience that only appears to be magic, not actual magic. That was Earth-2 5-D imps who used magic.

And as much as I love the Fury, what he did to Mad Jim Jaspers was just bad writing. Even taken outside reality, time and space, Jim still has both himself and the Fury itself to manipulate.

JonyBoy2

Colossus-Big C
stops at 7, who by the way is the most powerful in that gaunlet

celestialdemon
Fury clears it.

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
stops at 7, who by the way is the most powerful in that gaunlet
Wrong

Demogorge its top dog here, followed by RKT the KW Hercules, and how is Hercules going to stop him?

Uriel005
Wrong

Demogorge its top dog here, followed by RKT the KW Hercules, and how is Hercules going to stop him? Agreed Golden Supes is useless to judge in these fights as nobodies ever seen any limitation in his power saying one way or another how he would do in this fight. So knocking him off because he could be anywhere from above TI Thanos to top dog and solo murderstomp the whole list. Basically there is no way to argue him unless you pit him against someone who he'd clearly kill with no effort and is about SBP level or slightly above.

Also swap Herc and RKT he stops at RKT IMO but Chaos war Herc as it stands is above RKT. Would love to see them fight at full potential on panel. A son of Gaea and someone empowered by Gaea. IMO I think RKT would prove superior considering that he's her kid in the long run.

JonyBoy2

the Darkone
That whole list is screwed, this the same Fury that defeated one of the most powerful beings in the universe in Jasper 616, unless somebody on that list ca beat Mad Jim Jasper that whole list gets warp out of existences.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.