Team Superman vs Team Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Superman
Mr. Majestic
Supreme
Icon

Vs.

Gladiator
Sentry
Supreme Power Hyperion
Blue Marvel

Fight on an alternate earth that is completely abandoned.

Everyone is going all out.

who wins?

carver9
Gladiator team.

Prep-Man
majestic and superman win.

McNasty996
Team Superman 6-7/10, a bit more ruthless and
powerful overall.

carver9
Gladiator and Supreme are the strongest on the field...Sentry is the most powerful...Supreme powered Hyperion is an ABSOLUTE MONSTER... and Blue Marvel is a beast as well.

Team 2 rapes. Gladiator stalemates Supreme like he did before while the rest clean house.

iceman24567
Majestic and Superman win

Prep-Man
supreme, majestic, and supes are the big 3 here. too bad they are on the same team. team 1 8/10.

iceman24567
Icon is barely weaker than his teamates imo team two goes down

carver9
Gladiator, Sentry, and Supreme are the big 3 here.

Team 2 stomps

Prep-Man
team 1 and where are those thor feats? im gonna haunt you wherever you go!

iceman24567
Originally posted by Prep-Man
supreme, majestic, and supes are the big 3 here. too bad they are on the same team. team 1 8/10. This Superman and Majestic beat anybody on the field thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
team 1 and where are those thor feats? im gonna haunt you wherever you go!

laughing

You can't handle the Thor feats and like I said before, you ignore scans when I present them.

Team 2 rapes and it would be a annihilation if it wasn't for Supreme who is =>Precrisis Supes.

iceman24567
Team one stomps because Majestic and Superman both beat the tar out of team twos ace Gladz

carver9
Gladiator blitz behind anyone minus Supreme back and snaps his neck.

iceman24567
Majestic punches Gladz head clean off or Superman kicks him so hard he goes into a coma

carver9
I like getting the last word, I don't know why people haven't realized this yet. As for the fight, Gladiator grabs Supes by the head, twist it in a 360 motion until it pops off and throws it at Majestic koing him.

Nihilist
Team Superman easily.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
I like getting the last word, I don't know why people haven't realized this yet. As for the fight, Gladiator grabs Supes by the head, twist it in a 360 motion until it pops off and throws it at Majestic koing him. You mean you like spaming because thats what you do in every thread.
Originally posted by Nihilist
Team Superman easily. This

carver9
I'm not spamming Iceman. Why did you have to post after my post. You should have just let it be.

iceman24567
I'm not spamming Iceman. Why did you have to post after my post. You should have just let it be. Why do you have to spam up tgreads posting the samething yoy should act your age

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9 laughing You can't handle the Thor feats and like I said before, you ignore scans when I present them. Team 2 rapes and it would be a annihilation if it wasn't for Supreme who is =>Precrisis Supes.

i still want to know thfeats. even if i dont agree. so please post them. im dying to know.

Diesldude
Originally posted by iceman24567
This Superman and Majestic beat anybody on the field thumb up

thumb up

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Superman
Mr. Majestic
Supreme
Icon

Vs.

Gladiator
Sentry
Supreme Power Hyperion
Blue Marvel

Fight on an alternate earth that is completely abandoned.

Everyone is going all out.

who wins?

Team Superman wins this. You could take Icon out and team 1 would still win.

zeel
laughing

You can't handle the Thor feats and like I said before, you ignore scans when I present them.

Team 2 rapes and it would be a annihilation if it wasn't for Supreme who is =>Precrisis Supes.

supes heat visions glads mohawk off. Poor glads sad

-Pr-
Team 1. Just that bit better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.