Hulk, Skaar & Rulk vs. Apocalypse, Magneto & Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight in Savage Land.

Who wins?

Harbinger
Team two. More versatility, particularly in Apoc's case.

carver9
Weird fight

Damborgson
team 2 pretty easy.

Bouboumaster
I say Team 1.

Magneto is, by far, the most versatile on the field, it's not debatable, but Team 1 pack the most powerful dude in this fight (Hulk). Skaar isn't as versatile as Magneto, but he has tricks on his own. And Rulk can absorb energy (let's say Magneto's power) and that can be the clincher.

Team 1 can also outwit team 2: Rulk is a General, and Hulk/Banner is the fourth most intelligent dude on Earth, behind Richards, von Doom and Stark.

Gecko4lif
Going 2 team

Apoc > Skaar
Juggs > Rulk

which leaves hulk 3 on 1

Nothing is preventing mags from easily soloing though like he killed the phoenix

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Going 2 team

Apoc > Skaar
Juggs > Rulk

which leaves hulk 3 on 1

Nothing is preventing mags from easily soloing though like he killed the phoenix that wasnt magneto

I think team 2 wins. the greatest liability would be rulk's power absorption, but current the rulk aint all that tough and he can be neutralized by a prolongued fight with juggernaut.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by 753
that wasnt magneto

Pretty sure it was

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Pretty sure it was pretty sure you're wrong, xorn was posing as magneto posing as xorn. this has been repeated several times over, more recently in uncannny x-men 534.1 "the magneto issue"

carver9
Originally posted by 753
pretty sure you're wrong, xorn was posing as magneto posing as xorn. this has been repeated several times over, more recently in uncannny x-men 534.1 "the magneto issue"

Very, very, very, true.

Hell, at the end he got his head sliced completely off by Wolverine and Mags was shown a couple of comics after this.

I still think Magneto can repeat the feat though smile.

Simbon
Apocalypse transforms his penis into a twenty foot long adamantium power drill and violates team 1 repeatedly.

SuperMan103
team 2. magneto and apocalypse can each solo imo if they utilize their powers properly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.