Grodd v Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
ben's not logan in regards to tp resistance, but he is very strong willed and it seems grodd's style of tp is not a 'mind-rape' style anyway. so, can aunt petunia's favourite nephew beat the great ape? deserted city.

leonidas
cowards. no expression

Newjak
Its Clobberin Time no expression

-Pr-
Is this thread serious?

Prep-Man
Grodd. He's taken multiple Flash hits and one that sent him flying to another state. He's pretty damn durable.

Uriel005
IDK how has thing been doing recently. I haven't been following.

Bentley
Ben IMPs Grodd into oblivion.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bentley
Ben IMPs Grodd into oblivion. No

Prep-Man
Grodd is more agile and quicker than Ben. Ben isn't going to IMP anyone here.

leonidas
Originally posted by -Pr-
Is this thread serious?

you think ben gets killed? how come? i've been asking for some info on grodd and it seems hard to come by. some of his showings don't seem to place him out of ben's class. i'd love to be proven otherwise to better get a gauge on grodd though.

Prep-Man
TP + TK + intelligence + speed + durability/healing + strength= Grodd winning. Too many powers to call on.

StyleTime
You know, the time stamp on the opening post(7:16) and second post(7:15) confused me for a moment. I didn't see the A.M. and P.M. and thought leonidas developed time manipulation or something.

Bentley
Originally posted by Uriel005
No

Then he dumps him in the speedforce or steal his kinetic energy. Thing ftw.

leonidas
Originally posted by StyleTime
I thought leonidas developed time manipulation or something.

shifty

Uriel005
Originally posted by leonidas
shifty

fffuuu

-K-M-
you think ben gets killed? how come? i've been asking for some info on grodd and it seems hard to come by. some of his showings don't seem to place him out of ben's class. i'd love to be proven otherwise to better get a gauge on grodd though.

Pre-Crisis Grodd was equal in strength to Kalibak and Captain Comet.

leonidas
Originally posted by Uriel005
fffuuu

exactly.

i still think bengy can hang with him though. some scans showing otherwise would be of some assistance. i find him an interesting character. must be someone out there with some scans.

prepman, not that i don't believe what you're saying, just that scans would really help. i've seen a couple arcs with him and really don't see why ben couldn't net some wins.

-K-M-
Superman/Batman #63 Grodd enslaved the Earth using mind control...but its an alternate reality shifty

leonidas
doh

bengy wins. big grin

Lord_Talron
alternate realities are always pussies...

Prep-Man
exactly.

i still think bengy can hang with him though. some scans showing otherwise would be of some assistance. i find him an interesting character. must be someone out there with some scans.

prepman, not that i don't believe what you're saying, just that scans would really help. i've seen a couple arcs with him and really don't see why ben couldn't net some wins.

I posted these pics before, but here is the thread they were in.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=205998

ColossusGrundy
Can Grodd alter his mind control device to work on Ben? If so, then it's no contest.

If not, then Ben wins after a VERY long hard fight.

-K-M-
shifty
1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/08-20-090132.jpg
2. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/08-20-090138.jpg

chomperx9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I posted these pics before, but here is the thread they were in.

http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?t=205998 so ur from CBR, that explains it

Prep-Man
Just because I post links from CBR, doesn't mean I post there, genius.! eek!

chomperx9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Just because I post links from CBR, doesn't mean I post there, genius.! eek! u said u posted those picture before. thought u meant u posted those pictures in the past at CBR

Konton
Grodd messed with Swamp Thing's head... he wins.

aztec
Originally posted by Konton
Grodd messed with Swamp Thing's head... he wins.

Are you referring to Mcduffie's Justice League? He was f*cken vicious!! I felt bad for Geo-Force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.