Hulk vs. He-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1. H2H only
2. Hulk has Banner Tech & He-Man has is sword
3. Who is stronger?

Hyperion Prime
He-Man wins in a fight. He is better skilled especially after learning how to use a sword.
He-man is waaaay stronger. A good fight for He-man would be someone like Thanos.

Igniz
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
He-Man wins in a fight. He is better skilled especially after learning how to use a sword.
He-man is waaaay stronger. A good fight for He-man would be someone like Thanos.

7yeA7a0uS3A

I just find the Opening Theme catchy back when I was a kid smile

byrdgang21

What feats does He-man have that suggests he is WAY stronger than Hulk. I know the power of the Universe os supposed to allow him to br as strong as he needs to be but Hulks strength/power is also limitless.

Digi
Thanos would destroy He-Man, Adam doesn't have durability feats to match Thanos. HM would fall first, despite being able to dish out a sizable whupping.

That said, He-Man in all 3. Hulk's a good fight for Adam, but doesn't match up to him in enough departments.

playa1258
Hulk wins

carver9
The biggest Heman strength feat I have seen is him lifting up an entire continent and tossing that sh** in the sun at high speeds.

With that said, I can't see this feat being repeated by a herald let along a trans or skyfather (possibly skyfather).

Heman destroys.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by playa1258
Hulk wins

Based on what being green?? big grin

Sr J-Bieb
Digi, do you know what issue it is that He Man supposedly threw a moon off the planet?

Just heard about it before, but I've never seen it.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Digi
Thanos would destroy He-Man, Adam doesn't have durability feats to match Thanos. HM would fall first, despite being able to dish out a sizable whupping.

That said, He-Man in all 3. Hulk's a good fight for Adam, but doesn't match up to him in enough departments.

I don't know if Thanos would destroy He-man. I do think he would win, but it wouldn't be easy. I think it would be like the WM/Power gem Thor fight. Heck He-man may get 1 or 2 over Thanos.

Originally posted by byrdgang21
What feats does He-man have that suggests he is WAY stronger than Hulk. I know the power of the Universe os supposed to allow him to br as strong as he needs to be but Hulks strength/power is also limitless.

Hulk would not get anywhere near strong enough before He-man knocked him out. That's the Hulks problem he just starts out average.

carver9
I don't know if Thanos would destroy He-man. I do think he would win, but it wouldn't be easy. I think it would be like the WM/Power gem Thor fight. Heck He-man may get 1 or 2 over Thanos.

Hulk would not get anywhere near strong enough before He-man knocked him out. That's the Hulks problem he just starts out average.

And Hulks AVERAGE is in the billions to trillions of tons. Hell, Hulk at his average Held a planet together. Please read some Hulk.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by carver9
And Hulks AVERAGE is in the billions to trillions of tons. Hell, Hulk at his average Held a planet together. Please read some Hulk.

I just read the last issue with him and his wife and tyrannus #626. I read hulk all the time. He is weak when compared to the top tiers like Superman, Thor, He-man etc. Oh and The Red Hulk book is better and sales better so eat a.....

carver9
I just read the last issue with him and his wife and tyrannus #626. I read hulk all the time. He is weak when compared to the top tiers like Superman, Thor, He-man etc. Oh and The Red Hulk book is better and sales better so eat a.....

This statement tells me you don't read enough Hulk. Like I said before, a WEAKENED Hulk tossed a mountain miles without any type of trouble... a WEAKENED Hulk held together a freaken planet that was splitting in half. A WEAKENED Hulk punched an asteroid TWICE THE SIZE of Earth to dust. A AVERAGE Hulk surpassed a being that was throwing around 100 trillion tons of force. An AVERAGE Savage Hulk ripped through secondary adamantium like tissue paper. A CALM Savage Hulk braced 150 biilion tons.

You don't know the Hulk. All of these feat WHILE WEAKENED puts him in their tier... a full powered Hulk was punching Onslaught so hard that Heralds were unable to even walk through the shockwave that were being generated from his fist.

Like I said before... "read some Hulk".

-Pr-
This statement tells me you don't read enough Hulk. Like I said before, a WEAKENED Hulk tossed a mountain miles without any type of trouble... a WEAKENED Hulk held together a freaken planet that was splitting in half. A WEAKENED Hulk punched an asteroid TWICE THE SIZE of Earth to dust. A AVERAGE Hulk surpassed a being that was throwing around 100 trillion tons of force. An AVERAGE Savage Hulk ripped through secondary adamantium like tissue paper. A CALM Savage Hulk braced 150 biilion tons.

You don't know the Hulk. All of these feat WHILE WEAKENED puts him in their tier... a full powered Hulk was punching Onslaught so hard that Heralds were unable to even walk through the shockwave that were being generated from his fist.

hysterical

Hyperion Prime

He still can't beat He-man or Superman or Barack Obama. laughing I do know Hulk, but he has never impressed me. I like Hulk and Hate Superman, but the strength feats on average favor the "High Heralds" Hulk is not consistant. Heck he was even kocked out by Doc Sampson, even though it was done by deception....he was still knocked out. He gets captured and other things. He-man still beats him.

byrdgang21

Current Hulk isn't exactly your average Hulk

wildernesss
he-man loses because of his hair cut.

carver9
He still can't beat He-man or Superman or Barack Obama. laughing I do know Hulk, but he has never impressed me. I like Hulk and Hate Superman, but the strength feats on average favor the "High Heralds" Hulk is not consistant. Heck he was even kocked out by Doc Sampson, even though it was done by deception....he was still knocked out. He gets captured and other things. He-man still beats him.

Somebody help him.

Hyperion Prime
Current Hulk isn't exactly your average Hulk

I just started reading hulk again after not reading it since WWH. Before that I used to read it in the 80s. Like I said I haven't really follwed him since WWH. The last two issues I got have not impressed me. Also I just like pissing off Carver.

Digi

carver9
I just started reading hulk again after not reading it since WWH. Before that I used to read it in the 80s. Like I said I haven't really follwed him since WWH. The last two issues I got have not impressed me. Also I just like pissing off Carver.

Remember... every being on Earth could breach his shields and there were Heralds out there as well (including Thor).

Look at my boy Hulk.

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/1161/8tt0.th.jpg
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1139/9aq9.th.jpg
Creates a new Sun
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/8959/10ao0.th.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6682/11pb8.th.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/337/12sl9.th.jpg
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/9748/13hv2.th.jpg

-Pr-
I love it when you post scans that defeat your own argument.

Digi
Also lost here is that He-Man's plot-device strength will, perhaps unfortunately, trump anything. He's got a bit of Popeye toon PIS in him, for those who will get that reference.

And the Sword of Power is massively powerful, not unlike Mjolnir in terms of versatility, and with better cutting power.

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Digi, do you know what issue it is that He Man supposedly threw a moon off the planet?

Just heard about it before, but I've never seen it.

A lot of He-Man's best feats are from his TV show. He's moved a planet from pushing on it, threw a "small moon" into space, and a few other ridiculous things.

He has his share of comic feats too, and those are in his respect thread (which goober and I put together). But that particular one is a TV feat.

HM's a weird character, because he's TV and comics, and about 4 different comic companies have had the rights to him at some point. As far as I could tell from my research, it's all valid in terms of canon.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
I love it when you post scans that defeat your own argument.

I didn't post the entire fight. Are you referring to the Heralds being unable to walk through the shockwaves? It happened, I posted that scan a while back, I just didn't include it in that scene... to much room.

Uriel005
Isn't he-man's strength level whatever he needs to physically break his opponent? big grin

Colossus-Big C
didnt he man fight silver age superman? the guy who can pull a solar system on a chain?

-Pr-
I didn't post the entire fight. Are you referring to the Heralds being unable to walk through the shockwaves? It happened, I posted that scan a while back, I just didn't include it in that scene... to much room.

They were separate incidents, iirc. During that fight even Wolverine was by the field.

long pig
Originally posted by Uriel005
Isn't he-man's strength level whatever he needs to physically break his opponent? big grin Yes. And can absorb limitless amounts of any energy. like, say....types of radiation. Green types. hulk sucks...right carver? evil face

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
They were separate incidents, iirc. During that fight even Wolverine was by the field.

I need to become a mod. How did you post to 2 of my replys in different battles at the same time?

As for your comment... naah. Happened at the same time.

long pig
God forbid that ever happen....

long pig
KMC would be nothing but naked pics of Hulk.

Digi
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
didnt he man fight silver age superman? the guy who can pull a solar system on a chain?

Most overused non-feat in forum history. Eject it from your memory. It was 2 panels long and showed nothing.

It's been in HM's respect thread for years just to get people to stop using it as reference. But it still persists.

Isn't he-man's strength level whatever he needs to physically break his opponent? big grin

Basically. Not the "physically break" part, but his strength fluctuates on need, is said to be limitless (and has never shown a limit), and has all of the irrational chutzpa of an 80's cartoon.

long pig
I just had an odd thought. What if Thor was black? With an afro....his hammer would be made of gold and diamond and he'd hang it from a chain around his neck.

long pig
MY NIGGA'S ASSEMBLE!

long pig
Of course we'd have to make it where he's never met Odin.......

Zack Fair
Originally posted by long pig
I just had an odd thought. What if Thor was black? With an afro....his hammer would be made of gold and diamond and he'd hang it from a chain around his neck.

Please don't give Loeb ideas for a reboot.

long pig
Maybe have an Odin along with an entire pantheon on Maury.......Anyway, back on topic.

-Pr-
I need to become a mod. How did you post to 2 of my replys in different battles at the same time?

As for your comment... naah. Happened at the same time.

Maybe we're thinking of different instances.

Batman-Prime
1. H2H only
2. Hulk has Banner Tech & He-Man has is sword
3. Who is stronger?

1. He-Man
2. He-Man
3. He-Man = Hulk (at his very best or implied strength)

Hyperion Prime
Remember... every being on Earth could breach his shields and there were Heralds out there as well (including Thor).

Look at my boy Hulk.

None of that is going to change my mind at all. Superman could have broke those sheilds from the get-go. To me if you can take on Hulk in the first few minutes of a fight and you are a herald you can rock him. he dosen't start out strong enough fast enough to beat the likes of He-man, Thor, Juggernaut, Thanos, Sentry, Champion with power gem etc.

Beisdes marvel is going to Thor as more of there main character anyway. Thor now has four books Astonshing Thor, Journey into the Mystery, and Mighty Thor...Hell Fear itself might as well be his book too. That's four books.

Hulks book dosen't even sell that well. Red Hulks book sells better. With the push Thor is getting in a years time he will be Marvels main man as Hulk falls farther into the background. Watch his strength feats totally go higher. Also both of Hulks movies didn't open to the same numbers as Thor. In a non CIS fight Thor should be able to rock Hulk with his hammer and strength.

dmills
None of that is going to change my mind at all. Superman could have broke those sheilds from the get-go. To me if you can take on Hulk in the first few minutes of a fight and you are a herald you can rock him. he dosen't start out strong enough fast enough to beat the likes of He-man, Thor, Juggernaut, Thanos, Sentry, Champion with power gem etc.

Beisdes marvel is going to Thor as more of there main character anyway. Thor now has four books Astonshing Thor, Journey into the Mystery, and Mighty Thor...Hell Fear itself might as well be his book too. That's four books.

Hulks book dosen't even sell that well. Red Hulks book sells better. With the push Thor is getting in a years time he will be Marvels main man as Hulk falls farther into the background. Watch his strength feats totally go higher. Also both of Hulks movies didn't open to the same numbers as Thor. In a non CIS fight Thor should be able to rock Hulk with his hammer and strength. Although I totally dig the Hulk bashing, I don't think that saying "Superman could've broke those shields from the get go" is a valid retort. I can't believe I'm sticking up for Banner, but you're -gulp- lowballing him a bit here. Just my 2 cents.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by dmills
Although I totally dig the Hulk bashing, I don't think that saying "Superman could've broke those shields from the get go" is a valid retort. I can't believe I'm sticking up for Banner, but you're -gulp- lowballing him a bit here. Just my 2 cents.

Honestly I really am not trying to bash Hulk. I just don't see him on the same level as those other guys.

I guess it's like this if you asked all these guys to do lifting feats, while they were all just sitting in a room chilling they would all be way stronger than Hulk. If you all had them bench press stuff Hulk would not be able to keep up. He has to get mad to get stronger which makes him vulnerable to getting beat by these other guys.

I beleive Superman can take out Hulk before he gets mad enough to do anything about it. Same with other high-heralds vs the Hulk. Look at some of Supermans feats then look at Hulks. Superman can do all that and so much more.

As far as the shields I stand by the fact that I think Superman could have broke those shields just as quick if not quicker. He is Superman that's what he does.

Colossus-Big C
Most overused non-feat in forum history. Eject it from your memory. It was 2 panels long and showed nothing.
how is it a non feat?

He man Trading blows with PC supes>>>>Thor trading blows with current superman
He Man being knocked down by PC supermans last punch(he wasnt knocked out or even injured)>>>>>>>Thor getting brutaly KO'ed by current superman who is Much Much weaker than PC supes

do you honestly think thor or hercules can trade blows with silver age superman? or even take any kind of punch from a guy with solar system level strength?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/260/24848967dz7.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/260/10929464tu2.jpg/

carver9
Honestly I really am not trying to bash Hulk. I just don't see him on the same level as those other guys.

I guess it's like this if you asked all these guys to do lifting feats, while they were all just sitting in a room chilling they would all be way stronger than Hulk. If you all had them bench press stuff Hulk would not be able to keep up. He has to get mad to get stronger which makes him vulnerable to getting beat by these other guys.

I beleive Superman can take out Hulk before he gets mad enough to do anything about it. Same with other high-heralds vs the Hulk. Look at some of Supermans feats then look at Hulks. Superman can do all that and so much more.

As far as the shields I stand by the fact that I think Superman could have broke those shields just as quick if not quicker. He is Superman that's what he does.

Something is seriously wrong with you and you are clearly lowballing. THOR, NAMOR, along with other Heralds were out there trying to bust through Onslaught shields but FAILED. Hell, ALL of them were doing it at once and failed. Hulk ripped through that sh** like tissue paper. Now for you to sit here and say "Superman could have broken through those shields as well" is admitting that Supes is stronger than Thor including the entire group of Heralds that was assisting Thor as well. Is this what you are saying?

Your beliefs is WRONG. Hell, even Marvel and DC doesn't think that Superman could take out Hulk easily. First of all, they had BANNER HULK, one of the weakest incarnations equal to grey Hulk giving Superman hell... THEN they made a story BEFORE this with Hulk taking on Precrisis Superman with Precrisis Supes admitting that Hulk is stronger. You really have nothing backing you up unless again "you lowball".

Current Hulk stremgth at his norm is already either on Thor, Superman, or Sentry level during the begining... hell, I honestly believe he is above it (since again, he was at the weakest state possible and held a planet together twice the size of Earth) and at his average levels, he is multidudes more powerful.

I'm not trying to change your mind about the Hulk and I don't even care if you like him or not but you CLEARLY don't know the character and you are CLEARLY lowballing.

carver9
how is it a non feat?

He Man being knocked down by PC supermans last punch(he wasnt knocked out or even injured)>>>>>>>Thor getting brutaly KO'ed by current superman who is Much Much weaker than PC supes

do you honestly think thor or hercules can trade blows with silver age superman? or even take any kind of punch from a guy with solar system level strength?

You know Hulk fought Pre Crisis Superman as well and actually did better? hhhmmm, at one point he temporarily tkoed him. At another point, Supes admitted that Hulk was stronger than him.

Those scans doesn't help this argument and if we had to compare the 2 against that Supes, Hulk did far better.

Hyperion Prime
Something is seriously wrong with you and you are clearly lowballing. THOR, NAMOR, along with other Heralds were out there trying to bust through Onslaught shields but FAILED. Hell, ALL of them were doing it at once and failed. Hulk ripped through that sh** like tissue paper. Now for you to sit here and say "Superman could have broken through those shields as well" is admitting that Supes is stronger than Thor including the entire group of Heralds that was assisting Thor as well. Is this what you are saying?

Your beliefs is WRONG. Hell, even Marvel and DC doesn't think that Superman could take out Hulk easily. First of all, they had BANNER HULK, one of the weakest incarnations equal to grey Hulk giving Superman hell... THEN they made a story BEFORE this with Hulk taking on Precrisis Superman with Precrisis Supes admitting that Hulk is stronger. You really have nothing backing you up unless again "you lowball".

Current Hulk stremgth at his norm is already either on Thor, Superman, or Sentry level during the begining... hell, I honestly believe he is above it (since again, he was at the weakest state possible and held a planet together twice the size of Earth) and at his average levels, he is multidudes more powerful.

I'm not trying to change your mind about the Hulk and I don't even care if you like him or not but you CLEARLY don't know the character and you are CLEARLY lowballing.

Superman is stronger than Thor. Why would I be afraid to admit that becuase I like Marvel better than DC? laughing That fight between Thor and Superman went just the way I always thought it would go.

Lies Banner Hulk is stronger than Grey Hulk. Professor Hulk was class 100 base while grey Hulk was class 70 and it took him longer to get mad.

You think Superman can't beat the Hulk.......then you are just sad. You are saying current Hulk is at Superman level...then you are admitting that Onslaught Hulk wasn't at Superman level. When he held that planet together he was WWH...not regular Hulk.

Hell Hulk was knocked out by a sucker punch by a class 50 guy. And Superman was sucker-punched by Captain Marvel and it took two hits and a magic charged fist to take him down. Current Hulk maybe on there level, but he never was before!!!

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/82985-2498-doc-samson_super.jpg

carver9
Superman is stronger than Thor. Why would I be afraid to admit that becuase I like Marvel better than DC? laughing That fight between Thor and Superman went just the way I always thought it would go.

Lies Banner Hulk is stronger than Grey Hulk. Professor Hulk was class 100 base while grey Hulk was class 70 and it took him longer to get mad.

You think Superman can't beat the Hulk.......then you are just sad. You are saying current Hulk is at Superman level...then you are admitting that Onslaught Hulk wasn't at Superman level. When he held that planet together he was WWH...not regular Hulk.

Hell Hulk was knocked out by a sucker punch by a class 50 guy. And Superman was sucker-punched by Captain Marvel and it took two hits and a magic charged fist to take him down. Current Hulk maybe on there level, but he never was before!!!

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/82985-2498-doc-samson_super.jpg

So you think Superman is stronger than Thor with ALL of Earths heros combined?

I know grey Hulk is weaker, that's why I said ONE OF. Professor Hulk is one of the weakest NEXT to grey Hulk.

I never said that Superman couldnt beat Savage Hulk, it would be a good fight though. I think WWH would overwhelm Superman though and I think Savage could pull some wins as well but that's for a different debate.

Yes, he was at WWH levels but he was weakened to the point that his healing factor was giving out on him and that was due to the disc draining his powers. It was removed but it took some time for him to get his power back. The only thing that matters is, he was weakened and held a freaking planet together at a weakened state. Imagine what a full powered Hulk could do.

Aaahhh, you want to use low showing. Hyperion Prime, I PROMISE you don't want to go there because you would lose and you would lose badly. I'm going to ignore that scan because I could easily come back with something worst but I'm not even going to fall for your lowballing tactic.

byrdgang21

I know grey Hulk is weaker, that's why I said ONE OF. Professor Hulk is one of the weakest NEXT to grey Hulk.

I never said that Superman couldnt beat Savage Hulk, it would be a good fight though. I think WWH would overwhelm Superman though and I think Savage could pull some wins as well but that's for a different debate.

Yes, he was at WWH levels but he was weakened to the point that his healing factor was giving out on him and that was due to the disc draining his powers. It was removed but it took some time for him to get his power back. The only thing that matters is, he was weakened and held a freaking planet together at a weakened state. Imagine what a full powered Hulk could do.

Aaahhh, you want to use low showing. Hyperion Prime, I PROMISE you don't want to go there because you would lose and you would lose badly. I'm going to ignore that scan because I could easily come back with something worst but I'm not even going to fall for your lowballing tactic.

Correct me if Im wrong. But I thought that during planet Hulk, Hulk was actually weakened most of the story. First he was weakened from going through the portal to get to sakaar. Then he was weakened by the obedient disc. So the holding the planet together feat was actually a weakened Hulk. Also Hulk didn't reach WWH levels until after Caieras death... right?

Digi
how is it a non feat?

I've seen the feat, I was the first to post it on KMC, but thanks.

And yes, I think any of those guys could do what He-Man did in that scan. Ignoring for a second that PC Supes is all over the map with feats (want to use galaxy sneeze feat? Cool. Let's also use the one where he gets beaten by a monkey.), HM grabbed his cape, traded a punch a piece, then got knocked on his ass. It tells us exactly nothing.

Also, what does "solar system level strength" mean? That's a first for me.

carver9
Correct me if Im wrong. But I thought that during planet Hulk, Hulk was actually weakened most of the story. First he was weakened from going through the portal to get to sakaar. Then he was weakened by the obedient disc. So the holding the planet together feat was actually a weakened Hulk. Also Hulk didn't reach WWH levels until after Caieras death... right?

Yes, you are right on point. He did receive some minor amps from absorbing radiation from Nukes that was thrown at him but he still wasn't at his true power level until AFTER Caieras death and even then its debatable since he still had the grey-ish look and his healing factor still wasnt 100%.

Hyperion Prime

I never said that Superman could beat Savage Hulk, it would be a good fight though. I think WWH would overwhelm Superman though and I think Savage could pull some wins as well but that's for a different debate.

Go head and show low showings I am not dick-connected to any character so it won't hurt me at all.

You did say professor hulk/grey hulk were equal. I mean I quoted it why lie now?

Ignore the scan that won't make it go away.

Since you want to bring up Hulk vs Superman fights in an earlier post here you go.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/1025333-superman_vs_hulk_super.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/iron-man-smashes-hulk.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/avengers003173hf.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_142.jpg

Colussus has beat the Hulk as well as Havok. The Wrecker knocked out the Hulk in Defenders Vol. 1 #19. The High Evolutionary K.O.'d the Hulk in Avengers Annual 17. Princess Python in Incredible Hulk 470. Colossus in X-Men vs Hulk #1. Black Bolt has knocked him out etc.... Yeah that shit would not be happening to Superman or Thor

Colossus-Big C
I've seen the feat, I was the first to post it on KMC, but thanks.

And yes, I think any of those guys could do what He-Man did in that scan. . really? you honestly dont think hercules or thor would get killed by a punch from pc supes?

Colossus-Big C
Go head and show low showings I am not dick-connected to any character so it won't hurt me at all.

You did say professor hulk/grey hulk were equal. I mean I quoted it why lie now?

Since you want to bring up Hulk vs Superman fights in an earlier post here you go.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/1025333-superman_vs_hulk_super.jpg

Digi
really? you honestly dont think hercules or thor would get killed by a punch from pc supes?

Not at all. Do you realize how many people PC Supes punched, and how few died? He had some ridiculous feats, but was still in the general vacinity of the herald types we're used to seeing today. You're drinking the Kool-Aid a bit too hard. The only people who should OHK Thor are beyond Skyfather.

Besides, it was a mind-controlled Supes (likely not 100%), and it did knock Adam for a loop.

hulk kills that ****** with a thunderclap

carver9

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/avengers003173hf.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_142.jpg

Colussus has beat the Hulk as well as Havok. The Wrecker knocked out the Hulk in Defenders Vol. 1 #19. The High Evolutionary K.O.'d the Hulk in Avengers Annual 17. Princess Python in Incredible Hulk 470. Colossus in X-Men vs Hulk #1. Black Bolt has knocked him out etc.... Yeah that shit would not be happening to Superman or Thor

I'm not going to low ball. I can easily resort to batman taking out Supes and post their every encounter involving their fights. That would eliminate EVERYTHING you just showed since he is a peak human.

That's the same Supes that admitted Hulk was stronger anf he was temporarily koed by Hulk. I don't see the point of that scan and I'm not resorting to lowballing like you. That's like me saying "since Carnage, Rhino, Ironman, Vision, etc..." has held their own/defeated Surfer, Thor or Hulk could pull a 10/10. That's like me saying, "since Batman has defeated Superman or stalemated him and Lady Shiva defeated a guy that was stomping Superman (shadow dragon), Wolverine could pull a 10/10.

Lowballing gets you no where.

Hyperion Prime
I'm not going to low ball. I can easily resort to batman taking out Supes and post their every encounter involving their fights. That would eliminate EVERYTHING you just showed since he is a peak human.

That's the same Supes that admitted Hulk was stronger anf he was temporarily koed by Hulk. I don't see the point of that scan and I'm not resorting to lowballing like you. That's like me saying "since Carnage, Rhino, Ironman, Vision, etc..." has held their own/defeated Surfer, Thor or Hulk could pull a 10/10. That's like me saying, "since Batman has defeated Superman or stalemated him and Lady Shiva defeated a guy that was stomping Superman (shadow dragon), Wolverine could pull a 10/10.

Lowballing gets you no where.

It gets me this I got the issue right here. Doctor Octopus knocked the Hulk out using his adamantium arms in Spiderman #19. HE GOT KTFO BY DR OCTOPUS LOL. Noone gets knocked out more than Hulk the strongest one there is.

Speaking of Batman.......he has knocked out the Hulk too laughing So Superman losing to Batman is no low feat. Carver stop being so rmikabutthurt

The Pict

Someone needs a cold shower....

carver9
It gets me this I got the issue right here. Doctor Octopus knocked the Hulk out using his adamantium arms in Spiderman #19. HE GOT KTFO BY DR OCTOPUS LOL. Noone gets knocked out more than Hulk the strongest one there is.

Speaking of Batman.......he has knocked out the Hulk too laughing So Superman losing to Batman is no low feat. Carver stop being so rmikabutthurt

I give up on you.

Hyperion Prime
I give up on you.

You know I am right. Thor or Superman would never get knocked out by Dr. Octopus.......never. Spiderman dosen't even get knocked out by him. You give up becuase you have nothing. wink Hulk starts out too low to be a serious threat if other characters went straight to his dome instead of letting him get angry.

long pig
Wasn't there a kryptonite meteor near-by when Cap Marvel ko'd Superman? He was wondering why Supergirl wasn't affected by it.

Uriel005
I still say pound for pound Superman is the best there ever was up until DC dropped the nerf bat and resorted to the cosmic nerf cube in DC. On the average when there is an unstoppable foe, Superman answers the call most often for a one on one showdown and shows everyone exactly what happens when he stops holding back more often than not he tools his opponent in his next few moves. Happens often enough that it can't really be called PIS. Also if you want to talk about low end feats as taking away from characters high ends no one walks away unscathed as most abstracts from Eternity to LT get absolutely tooled by their number of low showings compared to them preforming at their best.

ColossusGrundy
He-Man would talk him down just before the last commercial break. The next Filmation episode would feature the Hulk as a new hero of Eternia, countering Beast-Man.

haha

zeel

Hulk isnt the only one that can amp his strength.

Power of greyskull > then a angry hulk

DARTH POWER

That was professor Hulk. And yes the Doc. Ocks arms were Adamantium in that issue.

You know I am right. Thor or Superman would never get knocked out by Dr. Octopus.......never. Spiderman dosen't even get knocked out by him. You give up becuase you have nothing. wink

Professor Hulk.. Adamantium arms, and yes Spiderman was also knocked out by them. And Hulk has shown himself to be Thor's equal or superior in strength on more than one occasion.

Hulk starts out too low to be a serious threat if other characters went straight to his dome instead of letting him get angry.

Why does it matter how strong he is when he's just changed from Banner? And he can increase his strength very quickly, depending on the nature of the danger he's fighting.

KJ Stewart
You know Hulk fought Pre Crisis Superman as well and actually did better? hhhmmm, at one point he temporarily tkoed him. At another point, Supes admitted that Hulk was stronger than him.

Those scans doesn't help this argument and if we had to compare the 2 against that Supes, Hulk did far better.

Of course, the problem here is that any Marvel Vs DC story is among the least canon storylines in the history of comics. Storm beating Wonder Woman? Wolverine beating Lobo? Come on!

Whereas He-Man being owned by DC at the time of his published fight with Supes meant it was canon.

carver9
Originally posted by KJ Stewart
Of course, the problem here is that any Marvel Vs DC story is among the least canon storylines in the history of comics. Storm beating Wonder Woman? Wolverine beating Lobo? Come on!

Whereas He-Man being owned by DC at the time of his published fight with Supes meant it was canon.

Uummm... all those fights you just named were VOTED on by us. The Supes and Hulk fight was the thought process from DC and Marvel on how a fight would go down between PreCrisis Supes and Hulk.

KJ Stewart
Uummm... all those fights you just named were VOTED on by us. The Supes and Hulk fight was the thought process from DC and Marvel on how a fight would go down between PreCrisis Supes and Hulk.

"Ummmm"... I'm well aware of that. But they still published it. And it's still not canon, so it's still completely irrelevant making reference to any Marvel/DC crossovers, which don't represent the characters in the New Earth and 616 timelines.

Unlike He-Man Vs PC Supes, which was canon.

And, blatant facts like that aside, He-Man is much, much faster than Hulk. Without PIS, utilising all his abilities in a fair fight, he punts Hulk to the sun before Hulk can react.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
That was professor Hulk. And yes the Doc. Ocks arms were Adamantium in that issue.

Professor Hulk.. Adamantium arms, and yes Spiderman was also knocked out by them. And Hulk has shown himself to be Thor's equal or superior in strength on more than one occasion.

Why does it matter how strong he is when he's just changed from Banner? And he can increase his strength very quickly, depending on the nature of the danger he's fighting.

I don't care what Hulk it was. getting knocked out by Dr. Octupus is a bad showing for any Hulk. Adamantium or not octupus should not have the strength to knock him out.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by long pig
Wasn't there a kryptonite meteor near-by when Cap Marvel ko'd Superman? He was wondering why Supergirl wasn't affected by it.

Yeah and didn't Supes win that in the end anyway? Or are we expected to believe it was Batman's kick that put down Cpt. Marvel LOL

I don't care what Hulk it was. getting knocked out by Dr. Octupus is a bad showing for any Hulk. Adamantium or not octupus should not have the strength to knock him out.

Why not considering Wolverine's adamantium claws can apparantly cut Thanos..

Its not as bad as your making out.. And the fact that its Professor Hulk makes it even more meaningless.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

Why not considering Wolverine's adamantium claws can apparantly cut Thanos..

Its not as bad as your making out.. And the fact that its Professor Hulk makes it even more meaningless.

You do have a valid point about Thanos getting cut by Wolverines claws. I still think Hulk should not be able to be knocked out by Doc ock, but i do get your point.

Traction
He-Man should take this every time due to the power sword making him as strong as he needs to be.

Adam_PoE
He-Man vs. Hulk

He-Man v. Hulk (Yeah, I Went There)

Savage Hulk vs. He-Man

War Hulk vs. He-Man

long pig
I wondered when you'd show up, Adam. big grin He knows his he man.

cdtm

The "Solar system tugging" Supes was basically dead by 80's, when the fight happened At that point, he was already being depowered before Byrne got his hands on him.

But yeah, they fought in DC Comics Presents, which was basically akin to the Cartoon "Batman: Brave and the Bold", where Superman teamed up with all sorts of characters and got shoehorned into the plot, even if his absence wouldn't have affected it much.

Their "fight" amounted to about two or three panels, max.

Hell, you see longer fights in DC/Marvel crossovers.

But for the record, Superman did seem to have the advantage... Although, you also have to account for the fact that Supes was being magically controlled, thus could not hold back, while He Man would likely pull his punches...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.