Odin VS The Molecule Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Odin VS The Molecule Man

no prep.

how does this go?

1. pre retcon molecule man

2. current/most recent MM

Uriel005
1)... Odin whimpers as he feels grungnir penetrating his wrinkly ass.
2) Odin if siege MM was most current.

Harbinger
Owen in the first, Odin in the second.

zopzop
You gotta be careful with Pre/Post Retcon Molecule Man or Beyonder. Even POST retcon MM and Beyonder were shaking the multiverse to it's core and setting off chain reactions throughout space/time.

Kubik told MM that the death of a multiversal being like the Beyonder would cause havoc throughout creation. All this was POST retcon!

I'd give this to MM simply because even after the retcon he's still a multiversal power!

long pig
I tend to agree with zop. MM definatly wins the first, and has a chance at the second.

quanchi112
MM wins both.

AlmightyKfish
Molecule Man wins both if we're taking the second to be the whole of his Post Retcon showings.

If you're talking exclusively as he appeared in DA, then he'd lose, but he hasn't had any change in power level, it was just bad writing in that instance.

quanchi112
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Molecule Man wins both if we're taking the second to be the whole of his Post Retcon showings.

If you're talking exclusively as he appeared in DA, then he'd lose, but he hasn't had any change in power level, it was just bad writing in that instance. How would he lose based on his showing in da ?

Endless Mike
Non-jobbing Post-Retcon Owen wins

Originally posted by quanchi112
MM wins both.

Bentley
MM is easily bfr in the second one.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
MM is easily bfr in the second one. You actually think it's in character for Odin to bfr his opponents ?

MM is easily bfr in the second one. just where can odin sent a cube being that it cant come back from?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Harbinger
Owen in the first, Odin in the second.

Hyperion Prime
Owen in the first and in the second.

McNasty996
Owen both times.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753
just where can odin sent a cube being that it cant come back from? A cube vin

AlmightyKfish
MM is easily bfr in the second one.

Owen can travel through dimensions as well as create space warps...

Nowhere he's getting sent that he can't instantly return from.

celestialdemon
Owen both times.

Black bolt z
Owen in the first.

Split in the second.

Bentley
Owen can travel through dimensions as well as create space warps...

Nowhere he's getting sent that he can't instantly return from.

Mind-screwed Owen can be sent to a place in which he's too confused to return. Odin sends him to an alternate reality, Owen never realizes the difference.

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
You actually think it's in character for Odin to bfr his opponents ?

He did it to Mangog, right?

As long as Odin realizes he's outgunned he'll play it smart. He's done it before.

AlmightyKfish
Mind-screwed Owen can be sent to a place in which he's too confused to return. Odin sends him to an alternate reality, Owen never realizes the difference.

I guess if he's in the state he was in Dark Avengers that might happen, but even then he wasn't an idiot and was easily performing complex stuff such as molecular brain surgery and reality warping + creating his own seperate lair and such.

But that's if we're going solely of his DA appearance, and even if it's suspect.

Tbf I'm not even sure why he was going insane at all, I mean, he's had some issues but for some reason Bendis had him physically manifesting his subconcious and stuff.... maybe it's just best to chalk it up "It's Bendis"

But yeah, if you go by the rest of his Post retcon stuff, that trick wouldn't work as he's not insane and not an idiot.

quanchi112

As long as Odin realizes he's outgunned he'll play it smart. He's done it before. When was Odin outgunned by Mangog ?

DarkOdin

As long as Odin realizes he's outgunned he'll play it smart. He's done it before. I am drawing a blank on Mangog but he has BRF Loki and absorbing man.

Bentley
Originally posted by DarkOdin
I am drawing a blank on Mangog but he has BRF Loki and absorbing man.

Yeah, maybe I got confused, citing Odin's showings from the top of my head is hard.

I guess if he's in the state he was in Dark Avengers that might happen, but even then he wasn't an idiot and was easily performing complex stuff such as molecular brain surgery and reality warping + creating his own seperate lair and such.

But that's if we're going solely of his DA appearance, and even if it's suspect.

Tbf I'm not even sure why he was going insane at all, I mean, he's had some issues but for some reason Bendis had him physically manifesting his subconcious and stuff.... maybe it's just best to chalk it up "It's Bendis"

But yeah, if you go by the rest of his Post retcon stuff, that trick wouldn't work as he's not insane and not an idiot.

I totally agreed, I was only considering DA Owen -as the OP suggested- because it was a very bastardish characterization and it's set appart from other things MM has done. Without taking DA into consideration this would be spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.