Nihilus Vs. Zillo Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

truejedi
To the death.

ares834
Geez this is like a HWKA thread...

truejedi
nope, i watched the cartoon just now. Besides being a stupid rip-off of Godzilla, I'm picking the Beast. He is nigh invincible.

RagingBoner
Ah, yes, the Zillo Beast episodes. Solid evidence for Palpatine's douchery.

ares834
Originally posted by truejedi
nope, i watched the cartoon just now. Besides being a stupid rip-off of Godzilla, I'm picking the Beast. He is nigh invincible.
Lol I was just talking about how absurd and strange this thread is. Just seems like something someone would not normally think up... lol

Zampanó
But is he a wound in the Force, such that his very presence spells Doom (DOOM I SAY) for the very fabric of the universe itself!?!

I didn't . think . so.

RagingBoner

truejedi
prove he's not. he's really tall, so logically, that mean's he is also likely a wound.

Slash_KMC
What does that even mean!?!?!

Nephthys
NIHILUS. DRINKS. HIS. MILKSHAKE!

RKQ3LXHKB34&feature=related

Nephthys
HE DRINKS IT UP!

http://ponibooru.413chan.net/_images/1ae2df925ad01dbd1563aec6fdd06cf0/11412%20-%20animated%20flutterage%20fluttershy.gif

truejedi
that is amusing. but seriously. zillo wins. n has never proven he can drain a zillo beast.

Nephthys
Well unless its somehow not a part of the Force he can kill it. And if it isn't he can just levitate it out of orbit anyway.

truejedi
you would need to prove that his force attacks can penetrate it's armor. It is canonically described as "impenetrable"

Nephthys
Force attacks /=/ physical attacks. If it is connected to the Force, it can be severed from it.

Also it can be thrown into space.

truejedi
oh, well in that case, it was certainly never stated to be connected to the force. also, it didn't say "impenetrable to physical attacks." it said "impenentrable" period.

as for throwing him into space, do we know that nihilus can do that without riding him out? LIke he likely did on the ravager?

Nephthys
Does something have to be directly stated to be connected to the Force now? Last I checked the Force resided in ALL living cells.

First, who said that? Omniscient narrator or some jerkwad? Secondly, cutting it off from the Force is not 'penetrating it. And Thirdly, it IS penetrable seeing it has a flaw in its protective armor: a small unprotected gap between the plates.

I don't see why Nihilus can't levitate himself too, he probably doesn't wiegh much. Though if you wont accept that then he just goes and gets a ship to carry him up to orbit and chucks the thing out. And I don't see why he can't just ride it up. Its not like he needs to breath, not having a physical body.

Borbarad
n has never proven he can drain a zillo beast.

No character in the Star Wars universe has demonstrated the ability to take a dumb. Therefore they are all full of shit.

And most of them also smell like that, because they - canonically - have never taken a bath or went into a bathroom. From this we can also conclude, that almost nobody in the SW universe has testicles - with Kenobi being the noteable exception - because none of them grows facial hair and, canonically, they did never shave.

So not only are most people in the SW universe full of shit and smell, most of them are also pussies. Since everybody can look powerful in a universe full of pussies, the Zillo Beast and Nihilus both lose in here. Hard.

Case closed.

truejedi
calm down... i didn't expect more than one of you to not realize i was trolling...

Borbarad
calm down... i didn't expect more than one of you to not realize i was trolling...

Do you see one serious reply here (not coming from Neph)? wink

Jinsoku Takai
oh, well in that case, it was certainly never stated to be connected to the force. also, it didn't say "impenetrable to physical attacks." it said "impenentrable" period.

as for throwing him into space, do we know that nihilus can do that without riding him out? LIke he likely did on the ravager?

Wasn't it knocked out by a group of stun tanks?

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Borbarad
No character in the Star Wars universe has demonstrated the ability to take a dumb.

Not sure what taking a "dumb" is, but I'm pretty certain I've never done it either.

Nephthys
So Nihilus wins right?

Just another day at the office. http://www.prannevile.com/gb/templates/default/images/smilies/smiley_smug.gif

Borbarad
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
Not sure what taking a "dumb" is, but I'm pretty certain I've never done it either.

My bad. "Dump." What a typo. That would be rather embarrassing, if English was my primary language. Fortunately it isn't. Phew.

truejedi
depends on the rules. If this is a cage match, N loses, but only cause i can fall back on my "instantaneous drain" questions.

Black bolt z
that is amusing. but seriously. zillo wins. n has never proven he can drain a zillo beast. The zillo beast didn't show any force immunity. So yes she can.

Nihilus wins.

truejedi
please, even when about to be killed by a zillo beast, sidious doesn't bother to use the force on it, neither does yoda, or mace, or anakin. Because it's scales are truly "impenatrable" Its only weakness is to fuel from its home planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.