Misfit vs Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
How goes this?

Prep-Man
Iiiinteresting matchup. Who do you think wins?

Q99
I think Nightcrawler. More agility, more skill, more rapid-fire teleports.

Misfit's stronger and tougher (she has somewhat superhuman stats) but in a teleporter's duel, not many can hang with Kurt.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99

Misfit's stronger and tougher (she has somewhat superhuman stats) but in a teleporter's duel, not many can hang with Kurt.

Ambush Bug!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99

Valid points...but can Kurt survive Dark Vengeance?

http://www.comicvine.com/misfit/29-9939/all-images/108-212787/mf17/105-1475810/

http://www.comicvine.com/misfit/29-9939/all-images/108-212787/cg4/105-1472700/

StyleTime
I wanted to be the first to make the Dark Vengeance reference. sad

I love Misfit and might take her teleporting ability over Kurt's if given the choice; however, I think Kurt has the advantage in a fight.

I actually think Misfit might match him when she's older, but experience/ skill seems in his favor. She's like a talented fighter irl who will be the champion one day, but isn't quite practiced enough to beat the current title holder.

hows that teleportinh healing factor of hers? Right now, I'm thinking nightcrawler would eat her

StyleTime
Well, she can heal herself pretty quickly. Oracle deliberately broke Charlie's foot during training to test her healing ability. One teleport and it was completely healed. She healed a gunshot wound the same way.

I doubt it'll affect the outcome though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.