Thanos & Darkseid vs. Void & SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins

Uriel005
T-2 easy Darkseid has problems with getting his ass beat by a normal nonbloodlust superman on occassion let alone a bloodlusted crazy SOB with strength that has made Earth-1 supes look like a simpleton in terms of strength and Thanos isn't standing up to a retcon punch.

Nihilist
Team 1 easy

red_light

-Pr-
Team 1.

Uriel005
Originally posted by -Pr-
Team 1. How if DS already has enough problems with a normal superman. Unless we're going into Avatar's of DS which I choose to disavow as asshat retardedness that needs to be retconed to cancel out its stupid retconning.

red_light

-Pr-
Originally posted by Uriel005
How if DS already has enough problems with a normal superman. Unless we're going into Avatar's of DS which I choose to disavow as asshat retardedness that needs to be retconed to cancel out its stupid retconning.

DS is more powerful than a normal Superman, and I don't rate Prime that highly.

Having trouble with Superman doesn't mean much. Everyone has trouble with Superman.

red_light

-Pr-
Originally posted by red_light
superman owned darkseid in almost any fight they had , prime is stronger than superman but he is very emotional disturbed kid , i see darkseid trying to mock him like saying "you little brat" or " you stupid kid" ..... and this is the part where limbs are starting to fly and heads are going to get stuck up asses

No, he doesn't. If anything, Darkseid has more wins than Superman does.

The only times Superman actually gives Darkseid trouble are when he's straight up pissed off and pushing himself. Darkseid has slapped Superman around like he was nothing in some fights.

red_light

-Pr-
Originally posted by red_light
its the EMO superman that is too afraid to expose his powers, when fighting a superman that is using his powers like he should thats not an all out superman thats just SUPERMAN

No, Superman is someone that fights fair, and hits his opponents hard enough to put them down and believes he can take more hits than the other guy. That's the average Superman, and that's the one that gets beaten by Darkseid.

The Superman you're talking about that uses all his powers effectively at best occasionally matches or sometimes beats Darkseid without any sort of outside amp.

Superman has had his wins, sure, but Darkseid has his own good share, even against a Superman that wasn't dicking around.

Batman-Prime
Darkseid solos

Harbinger
Darkseid and Thanos win.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 1 and pretty easily

carver9
No, Superman is someone that fights fair, and hits his opponents hard enough to put them down and believes he can take more hits than the other guy. That's the average Superman, and that's the one that gets beaten by Darkseid.

The Superman you're talking about that uses all his powers effectively at best occasionally matches or sometimes beats Darkseid without any sort of outside amp.

Superman has had his wins, sure, but Darkseid has his own good share, even against a Superman that wasn't dicking around.

You just admitted that Superman is above Darkseid which is true.

Darkseid is the weak link and Prime or Void would run through him easily.

Thanos, I'm sorry but you are losing this. Prime or Void easily punch DS to sleep and they double team Thanos.

Team 2 8/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Darkseid solos laughing out loud

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by carver9

Thanos, I'm sorry but you are losing this. Prime or Void easily punch DS to sleep and they double team Thanos.

Team 2 8/10.
El Oh El

BattleMage
T1 slight edge

Wally Mart"s

quanchi112
Originally posted by Wally Mart"s
Superboy's weakness is bfr. Side's best power is bfr. Void sucks against Tp. Both Side and Thanos are top line telepaths. They simply cannot lose this one. Based off of what does the Void suck against tp ?

Hyperion Prime
Team one wins this, but i don't think it will be easy. I think SBP can hang with both of them for awhile.

Bouboumaster
Team 1 in a hardcore fashion.

Thanos would assrape Void in such ways even Dr Light would blush.
Darkseid punch the life from SBP for pulling the spot of "Prime Villain of DC Comics" from him one time.

Then, Thanos kills Darkseid, call his chixx, and tell her to bring beers and sandwiches.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9

Team 2 8/10.

Where, pray tell?

Badabing

Superman has had his wins, sure, but Darkseid has his own good share, even against a Superman that wasn't dicking around. Originally posted by -Pr-
No, he doesn't. If anything, Darkseid has more wins than Superman does.

The only times Superman actually gives Darkseid trouble are when he's straight up pissed off and pushing himself. Darkseid has slapped Superman around like he was nothing in some fights. Originally posted by -Pr-

Superman has had his wins, sure, but Darkseid has his own good share, even against a Superman that wasn't dicking around. *sigh*

Debating socks...

facepalm

Bentley
Prime solos the field.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Team 1.

I honestly haven't seen much that puts Void really in either Thanos' or Darkseid's weight class.

Yes SBP is a pre-crisis Kryptonian but the other team is made up of a being who is at least sky-father level most the time and a trans who can weather a sky-father level beat down and is no slouch in a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.