Iron Man vs Ronan The Accuser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
I'm actually stomped I don't really know who wins, I think whoever does win doesn't take a majority

Digi
The answer is Ronan. It'll range somewhere from 10/10 to maybe 4/10 depending on who you ask.

Bentley
If you ask me, it's 10/10.

Originally posted by Bentley
If you ask me, it's 10/10.

Digi
I'd be willing to give Stark 1/10 because he's that smart with his power usage. But yeah.

SevenShackles
Stark is deemed guilty and is treated as such.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/85441-152454-ronan_super.jpg

HigH ScholaR
blink I guess it's really one sided in favour of Ronan laughing

leonidas
nah, i'd give stark a majority, though slight.

StiltmanFTW
What has Ronan done?

Existere
Meh, I dunno what of Ronan's typical showings would be used to conclude that he'd put down Stark in an average battle.

Maybe I just haven't read enough Ronan.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What has Ronan done? crushed ravenous with the help of the superskrull, but it's still impressive. trasnmuted doctor dread's space warping tech nullifying his powers that had cut through the silver surfer. destroyed a billion random bugs in the annihilation, etc.

he can transmute matter, control cosmic energy, manipulate gravity and electromagnetism, create force-fields etc.

Endless Mike
Also I think he can make black holes but I might be wrong

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
crushed ravenous with the help of the superskrull, but it's still impressive. trasnmuted doctor dread's space warping tech nullifying his powers that had cut through the silver surfer. destroyed a billion random bugs in the annihilation, etc.

he can transmute matter, control cosmic energy, manipulate gravity and electromagnetism, create force-fields etc.

Seems like a powerful character, but so is current Tony.

Black bolt z
Ronan

rotiart
There was a villain whose power was to like cut through anything including time and space apparently... With his hammer Ronan nullified that power...
Not an alpha plus.... Lol. :-P

Assuming he doesn't resort to any transmutation tricks and fights like a brick... then it's a closer fight... 6/10 to stark IMO just on brawling skills...

But with access to his full powerset Ronan depowers stark

well... he really aint on par with the others. taht team needs superskrull to be complete though

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 753
well... he really aint on par with the others. taht team needs superskrull to be complete though Skrulls seem to be any enemy in annihilators. So he might be the bad guy...

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Skrulls seem to be any enemy in annihilators. So he might be the bad guy... doubt it, he is in jail on earth and parted ways with the leftovers of the skrull empire during the secret war when he helped nova and his daughter against them

HigH ScholaR
Why is he in jail on Earth?

not shown, he was probably captured after the invasion ended as he was a skrull and his status on earth is that of a supervillain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.