Gorog vs. Zillo Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

Lord Lucien
Gorog--guy has huge arm muscles.

Nephthys
Yeah, but the Beast has a third arm on its back.

Zillo beast wins because it wasn't in TFU2.

truejedi
gorog? I gotta check this out via the wiki.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by truejedi
gorog? I gotta check this out via the wiki. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gorog_(creature)

truejedi
i like how the picture says "the gorog about to eat (the guy) effectively ending his life" what in the world is the purpose of the word effectively in that sentence?

Zampanó
Well, we can read that as:
The gorog ends (the guy)'s life efficiently.
-or-
The gorog ends (the guy)'s life in all but the most technical sense.

Obviously this is a hint that (the guy) will be the protagonist for a new 78 part series written and directed by Karen Traviss, featuring two new threats to the Jedi, each of which is more threatening to that Order than is the Sith.

Or Wookieepedia is written by 8th graders trying desperately to sound intelligent and managed by man-children who have yet to spend more than 12 consecutive hours away from home.

truejedi
lol yeah. i mean, i guess there aren't much more effective manners for killing someone than eating them...

Lord Lucien

truejedi
i guess boba too...

Lord Lucien
Oh yeah. Same franchise to boot.

truejedi
unless that get's retconned too.... Jacen had 3 hands... Evan Piel Died Twice. Which really makes the whole Twilight series really freaky, considering the entire thing is sparked by a ghost.

RagingBoner
tj
i think you kinda missed the point there RB.

edited for even moar accuracy

truejedi
i think you kinda missed the point there RB.

RagingBoner
Yeah......................................................

Nephthys
I lol'd.

Black bolt z
I haven't seen a discussion on this forum stay on topic for more than 1 page...

Nephthys
Thats cuz we've argued alot of these threads (or similar) before, so we tend to wonder or get focused on the recurring issues of how much Sidious is a lamer and how virile Nihilus really is.

Zampanó
Then you haven't been paying attention or you haven't understood the topic. Anyway, Bandon solos.

Slash_KMC
No, Revan solos. Always.

Nephthys
Slash is right. Revan's hair is dandruff free. He always solos.

Stealth Moose
Bandon doesn't have dandruff either. Cuz he's bald. Mace Windu, Asajj Ventress, Jolee Bindo and Malak directly prove the Bald Jedi Badass Theory, which states "If a Force user be bald, they be bad."

Black bolt z
See this is what i'm talking about...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.