The Outsiders vs. Alpha Flight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Black Lightning
Geo Force
Erradicator
Metamorpho
Owlman
Captain Boomerang
Terra

Vs

Guardian
Vindicator
Sasquatch
Shaman
Snowbird
Northstar
Aurora

Bentley
Snowbird and Shaman are going to be a pain in the *ss if Errads let them move. Barring the Kryptonian they may not be able to tag Northstar.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Bentley
Snowbird and Shaman are going to be a pain in the *ss if Errads let them move. Barring the Kryptonian they may not be able to tag Northstar.
north star sister is just as fast as him, but can at times be far more vicious. Also when together I believe they become faster and more powerful.

Also if the fail to take out sas right away and he transforms in tranq he gunna become a hand full.

Prep-Man
Where is Achilles?

Mindset
Alpha Flight gets stomped, they're a bunch of Canadian D-listers, I don't even know why they exist.

amirite, KM?

Bentley
I actually didn't see Aurora there.

I think it still comes down to whether the Erradicator can take Shaman and Snowbird, Metamorpho should beat the twins.

leonidas
i think it's a good match-up. i'd give the edge in overall power to the outsiders, mostly because of erads, but af could def win some. team battles are hard because so many combinations of things can happen. i'd say outsiders for a slight majority, using typical showings.

-Pr-
Geo Force could do some real damage here imo.

Dum Dum Dugan
what personality is aurora using? makes a big difference.

-K-M-
She has like 9 now, and contrary to believe she is much much more powerful then her brother.

Shaman has more power then Eradicator

Guardian could mess up the team sending out an e-m field disrupting their brain functions as he has done in the past.

A non-jobbing AF stomps, on average its a good fight and depends on eradicators speed.

Mindset your dead to me.

Prep-Man
laughing out loud

Mindset
laughing out loud

-K-M-
i can never stay mad at you sad

hateallmen
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.