Soul Calibur V!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Feast your eyes............
http://yfrog.com/0fzgdz

Zack Fair
Meh.

I don't care about 3d fighters now that 2d fighters made their comeback. But I guess I shouldn't be so full of hate laughing So YAY!

BackFire
I agree, 2d fighting is where it's at for me.

Morridini
I absolutely love Soul Calibur 2 on the GameCube, but was rather disappointed with SC IV in the end (god darned broken online leveling system stopping me from getting more then 980/1000 GamerScore). They must definitely fix the multiplayer the next time around, more then just one versus mode.

Scythe
Hell yes.

StyleTime
Hurray!

Ridley_Prime
Guess that's one other thing for me to keep my eye on. mmm

S_D_J
I'm more excited for the Tekken 3D movie than this no expression

Bro SMASH
Will the characters actually age this time? That's what I'm wondering, as they've been the same age since SC2.

S_D_J
I read it's 15-16 years after IV... so erm

BloodRawEngine
No matter what I say about thinking 2D fighters >>> 3D, Sould Calibur remains one of my favorite fighters (and thusly my fave 3D one). Soul Calibur II remains one of my all-time favorite fighters. SCIII, on the other hand...ehff

Here's hoping for a return of Broken Destiny's Dampierre.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by S_D_J
I read it's 15-16 years after IV... so erm

Good! It's about freakin' time. It's like they were scared to make the characters age or something.

Phanteros
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/4141/1305133315318.jpg

Siegfried 17 years latter.

VbIjwEHgtbc

Nemesis X
I wonder which special guests we'll be getting.

No End N Site
Siegz looks f**kin sick! I wish to see more!

Take notes Capcom, Namco can handle 2 completely separate fanbases at once.

Morridini
Hey, if this is coming out next year, and the new Nintendo console comes out next year, maybe we will get a Nintendo version of the game with Link in it (say what you want, but I loved Link in SC II).

Bro SMASH
Man, just to think. In Siegfried's first appearance, he was 16 and now he's 40? Never thought we'd see him age this much.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site
Take notes Capcom, Namco can handle 2 completely separate fanbases at once.

I see the connection you're trying to make, there.

Bro SMASH
The newest character revealed is Xianghua's daughter, Leixhua.

Hmm. Sure didn't expect that. But if she's Xianghua's daughter, then does that mean that...did Kilik?...NO WAY!

Oh boy, this'll be one thing on my mind for a while until I know for sure!

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, same here. blink

No End N Site
Show some real damn gameplay already!

BloodRawEngine
'k

mPQh0uPVSMI

Au4i6w5grp4

bTKDz68nmeI

Frisky Dingo
lol By "real", I think he meant people who were actually good.

Ridley_Prime
Regardless, I'm glad someone posted that stuff, especially the comic-con trailer bit.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
lol By "real", I think he meant people who were actually good.

Yeah.

Demonic Phoenix
Here's hoping the Custom Characters in SCV have movesets ala SCIII, as opposed to copying the movesets of the main characters.

I also hope the Chronicles of the Sword mode returns. Though some aspects were very poorly done, it was still pretty interesting. It's also the only reason I played SCIII for as long as I did >_>

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Here's hoping the Custom Characters in SCV have movesets ala SCIII, as opposed to copying the movesets of the main characters.

I also hope the Chronicles of the Sword mode returns. Though some aspects were very poorly done, it was still pretty interesting. It's also the only reason I played SCIII for as long as I did >_>
Same here, on both parts.

Admittedly, I'm gonna miss using some of the Star Wars characters in this next installment, unless the guest characters (which SC is usually known for) are even better somehow. Link in SCII was all right too, but this time I'm hoping for something more original yet awesome that no one saw coming...

Am still all blink over the Xianghua having a daughter thing by the way. laughing out loud

StyleTime
Soul Calibur with super meter, brave edge/critical edge, and a quick step. Interesting.

I like the infinite stage at the end of the last video.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Same here, on both parts.

Admittedly, I'm gonna miss using some of the Star Wars characters in this next installment, unless the guest characters (which SC is usually known for) are even better somehow. Link in SCII was all right too, but this time I'm hoping for something more original yet awesome that no one saw coming...

Am still all blink over the Xianghua having a daughter thing by the way. laughing out loud

Agreed.
MK character like Shao Kahn or Kenshi? vin

Yeah. She probably had her with Kilik. Or maybe it was Maxi innuendur

Ridley_Prime
Am not sure that's what I had in mind, but any MK character that's heavily weapon reliant could do I guess.

Oh god, not Maxi. Let's just assume it was Kilik. Speaking of which, I hope he's not as cheap online this time around...

Zack Fair
lol. Kilik cheap dude?

Hmm...hope this game is good enough to make me stop playing SF4. So far no new game has managed to top it for me.

Frisky Dingo
I just hope they do some proper beta testing this time because sc3 and 4 were terrible. Those games were so filled with glitches and infinites, 1 button infinities. Just make a goof fighter, that's all I care about.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Zack Fair
lol. Kilik cheap dude?

Hmm...hope this game is good enough to make me stop playing SF4. So far no new game has managed to top it for me.
Have you played against someone using the dude online? If so you'll most likely know what I mean.

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I just hope they do some proper beta testing this time because sc3 and 4 were terrible. Those games were so filled with glitches and infinites, 1 button infinities. Just make a goof fighter, that's all I care about.
Good thing I wasn't really exposed to those glitches or infinites, or at least not enough for them to utterly ruin the two games for me.

Frisky Dingo
TheY were fun and even funny but when you're a step away from a victory and you RO yourself from almost mid ring, it can get pretty frustrating. The games just get really wonky in the right situations with the right players.

Phanteros
uhFvOFG3YAA

No End N Site
I don't have to see anymore to know that I'm mainin Nightmare and Siegfried. laughing out loud

Zack Fair
biscuits
pwXdxRuk_Dg

No End N Site
Nice, you ladies could kick my ass any time. Just don't step on my nutz, tho.

Bro SMASH
Ezio from Assassin's Creed has apparently been leaked:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9D1Crg4iu7Q/Tp04FVEbHSI/AAAAAAAAFfI/GprPjvjYoiE/s1600/ncEzioSCV.jpg

Ridley_Prime
Meh. We've more or less already gone over our thoughts on that on the off-topic thread. Hope he's not the only guest too. mmm

Bro SMASH
I hope not either. I really was expecting Lightning from FFXIII. I'm sure others expected the same thing.

Peach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNMnZyQLOBA

Well, he's official.

Why Lightning? I mean, I like her as a character, but she's not exactly a character that's had any real impact in anything.

Phanteros
o0JHsnjEs4Y

LMAO

Ridley_Prime
Heh.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by Peach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNMnZyQLOBA

Well, he's official.

Why Lightning? I mean, I like her as a character, but she's not exactly a character that's had any real impact in anything.

I think somebody at Square-Enix express interest in including her in Soul Calibur 5 and to be honest, she would fit pretty good in a SC game. Plus, from the looks of it, they seem to be pushing her to be the next big FF star like Cloud.

Scythe
Originally posted by Phanteros
o0JHsnjEs4Y

LMAO

Where is that dude from?

Kazenji
Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny.

Scythe
Originally posted by Kazenji
Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny.

Ohhh, totally forgot about that game.

Nephthys
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/character-creation-trailer/723519

That is some crazy impressive Character Creation.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Nephthys
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/character-creation-trailer/723519

That is some crazy impressive Character Creation.

Saints Row the Third's Initiation Station, eat your heart out.

Ridley_Prime
Meh, still unsure about getting this now with all the other games coming out. Plus the guest characters in this don't exactly appeal to me like the ones in IV. Guess it depends on my budget and how much time I have around its release, lol.

jalek moye
Meh, still unsure about getting this now with all the other games coming out. Plus the guest characters in this don't exactly appeal to me like the ones in IV. Guess it depends on my budget and how much time I have around its release, lol.

There are more than Eizo?

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, there's also that Dampierre which Phanteros posted. Funny inclusion from a first glance, but probably not all that interesting in the long run compared to the Star Wars characters IMO, barring the overpowered Apprentice.

Ridley_Prime
Not sure if anyone's been keeping up with this game, but neither Talim or Xianghua (despite that Kilik's still there) are in it.

i r disappoint. Xianghua's daughter has a similar fighting/weapon style to her though, but meh.

General Kaliero
No Talim? Damn.

I guess Ezio is the new short-range agile character, then.

Peach
Awww, I liked Xianghua.

Edit: Holy crap, that character creator. I am going to spend hours playing with that.

Ridley_Prime
Algol's appearance in SC5:

Why Namco?! Why give him the most revealing getup in the series to date?

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120104210447/soulcalibur/images/thumb/1/1f/Sc5-algol.jpg/215px-Sc5-algol.jpg

At least some fangirls might dig him more now. mmm lol

RE: Blaxican
That underwear looks tragic.

Ridley_Prime
Indeed. SC5 Algol's even more revealing than flesh pits Mileena from MK9..

While there's quite a bit of pros with this game though with the character creation and whatnot, there's also as much cons IMO, which is why I'm like 50/50 as far as getting this. Hope they might eventually give us Talim and some of them as DLC at least.

Nemesis X
Well at least you get to customize even the roster so if you have an issue with him wearing only his underwear, put some pants on him then.

Nephthys
What the **** is wrong with his body? His hands are the size of his head. No, actually, his head is just ridiculously tiny.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Well at least you get to customize even the roster so if you have an issue with him wearing only his underwear, put some pants on him then.
True. That's not exactly a new feature though, and when you fight Algol as a boss (which is most of the time I'd be seeing him), you'll still have to see him in that underwear. erm

This Algol was actually cool.

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1096/400pxalgolma9.jpg

Nemesis X
True. That's not exactly a new feature though, and when you fight Algol as a boss (which is most of the time I'd be seeing him), you'll still have to see him in that underwear. erm

This Algol was actually cool.

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/1096/400pxalgolma9.jpg

You're right. I think the reason why Namco gave Algol such a silly look is because they wanted to show they're a fan of Gill from Street Fighter or something. I mean look at this:

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae3/Johct/Street%20Fighter/4-9-Gill.jpg

Now look at this:
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120104210447/soulcalibur/images/thumb/1/1f/Sc5-algol.jpg/215px-Sc5-algol.jpg

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Demonic Phoenix
^ Must admit, I thought of Gill when I saw that pic of Algol.

However, Gill's ridiculous color scheme means that the underwear or head isn't the most striking feature, and hence, what most eyes gravitate towards.

Also, I'm digging Nightmare's new design. It resembles his SCII design quie remarkably, and his SCII design was my favourite. Suppose it has to do with the fact that SCV's Nightmare is a new one, and presumably not an empty shell like he was in III & IV.

Ridley_Prime
I guess. The multiple Nightmares thing is still kinda silly though, as much as I like the character.

@ Nemesis: Probably.

Demonic Phoenix
Yeah, I suppose. The first two make sense though.
As for the third, I guess Inferno really likes the Nightmare getup he had with Siegfried.

Bro SMASH
Is anybody else other than me kind of curious about who Hilde had her kids with? Hmm...maybe with Siegfried? After all, they've gotten...closer now.

CosmicComet
so we got ezio and anyone else as a guest character?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by CosmicComet

Nope. I wish though.

BloodRawEngine
Originally posted by CosmicComet

No, but you can use Devil Jin's fighting style from Tekken on your created characters.

When I first saw that, I honestly thought I was just imagining it while half-asleep and/or drunk.

quanchi112
You're right. I think the reason why Namco gave Algol such a silly look is because they wanted to show they're a fan of Gill from Street Fighter or something. I mean look at this:

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae3/Johct/Street%20Fighter/4-9-Gill.jpg

Now look at this:

Coincidence? I don't think so. That new look of his is dreadful.

Ridley_Prime
@ 5:23

o1Jc7hMQjto

Apparently I'm gonna cringe playing through the story mode and its awful dialogue, and perhaps more-so, the arcade mode that leaves a lot to be desired. Also greatly disappointed at the lack of character specific stories/endings and other stuff they took out, making it feel like Namco really rushed the game.

But the positive sides of the game seems like it'll still be enough for me to get eventually. Probably when the price goes down some or when it's eventually available on the game marketplace.

Peach
I'm going to be honest - I never paid any attention to the "story" in the story mode in any SC game - any fighting game period. I always just skip right over the scenes and dialog.

So the only thing that really bugged me was being locked into playing as characters with a fighting style I disliked.

Ridley_Prime
I realize I'm part of the minority there, but like AJ, I like to also have stories told in fighting games if possible so I can know well who everyone is, what their roles are as fighters, and whatnot; gives me a better idea of who I like and would use most, or connect with the most. So if they're gonna bother having a story, at least have it somewhere decently executed like Mortal Kombat 9's, instead of being mostly told through still images and cringeful dialogue, making it a total borefest to play through, whether you skip through what parts you can or not.

I don't mind that so much. While being able to create a custom character that has a mixup of different characters' styles/attacks would be cool (as opposed to being stuck with just one characters' style), it would lead to imbalance where you'd be fighting nothing but overpowered gary stus online, that have the best parts of each fighter or somethin'.

StyleTime
I haven't gotten the game yet, so maybe I missed something but.....

All the females over age 35 were replaced with their younger, hotter daughters/proteges.

The guys......weren't.

Bro SMASH
So you still can only use existing movesets for created characters? doh

When is Namco ever gonna change from that?

Originally posted by StyleTime
I haven't gotten the game yet, so maybe I missed something but.....

All the females over age 35 were replaced with their younger, hotter daughters/proteges.

The guys......weren't.

That's Namco for ya. For some reason, they don't believe in middle-age women fighting so they either keep them younger than they really are (like Nina, Anna, and Ivy) or just replace them with younger characters.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
So you still can only use existing movesets for created characters? doh

When is Namco ever gonna change from that?
The inconveniences about it are minor at most. I don't see too much why they should change the system.

That's Namco for ya. For some reason, they don't believe in middle-age women fighting so they either keep them younger than they really are (like Nina, Anna, and Ivy) or just replace them with younger characters.
Seems kinda sexist to an extent. Sucks for Talim fans and whatnot, but what can you do?

RE: Blaxican
It is sexist, because it's all about sex appeal.

Soul Calibur's intended demographic is young men and teenage boys, therefore there must be firm, bouncing boobies and naked skin galore. That's their logic, anyway.

Ridley_Prime
It's not like on DoA's level of sex appeal, since most of the chicks in SC are mainly covered up in armor of some kind, with the exception of like Ivy. But other than that, yeah.

Peach
I realize I'm part of the minority there, but like AJ, I like to also have stories told in fighting games if possible so I can know well who everyone is, what their roles are as fighters, and whatnot; gives me a better idea of who I like and would use most, or connect with the most. So if they're gonna bother having a story, at least have it somewhere decently executed like Mortal Kombat 9's, instead of being mostly told through still images and cringeful dialogue, making it a total borefest to play through, whether you skip through what parts you can or not.

I don't mind that so much. While being able to create a custom character that has a mixup of different characters' styles/attacks would be cool (as opposed to being stuck with just one characters' style), it would lead to imbalance where you'd be fighting nothing but overpowered gary stus online, that have the best parts of each fighter or somethin'.

See, I pick characters based solely on fighting style. I don't really care who they are, and I always go to created characters ASAP. I really don't know or care at all about any of the actual characters stick out tongue

It's not like on DoA's level of sex appeal, since most of the chicks in SC are mainly covered up in armor of some kind, with the exception of like Ivy. But other than that, yeah.

Hell, even Ivy's covered up more than usual this go around.

Bro SMASH
The inconveniences about it are minor at most. I don't see too much why they should change the system.

It just seems kind of limited. I just want to choose which moves to give my character, instead of copying an entire moveset.

Seems kinda sexist to an extent. Sucks for Talim fans and whatnot, but what can you do?

I'm surprised Talim didn't make it in. She sure wouldn't be "too old".

Actually, I've heard people say that SC is more sexualized than DoA.

General Kaliero
On the one hand, DoA is known specifically for using sex to sell itself. On the other, until 5 SC gave its female character progressively less and less clothing to wear...

Peach
Originally posted by General Kaliero
On the one hand, DoA is known specifically for using sex to sell itself. On the other, until 5 SC gave its female character progressively less and less clothing to wear...

...which is another reason why I pretty much solely play as characters I created myself. Clothing is good, people.

Nemesis X
Well I bought the game a couple days ago and it's pretty decent but the story in it is laughable at best. There are mostly still images that I swear should've been concept art you would find in the extras and what is with the stereotypical douchebag of a protagonist (Patrokolos or however you spell it)? Why not make Seigfried the protagonist? At least he doesn't annoy the crap out of people.

Besides the story, there's also the issue with the arcade. Obviously it's the lack of character endings. What's the point of even playing in arcade if you don't have character endings? I don't even know Ezio's story in this game and the ending sure would've helped answer that question but I guess not since it's not there. Because of this, I don't mind the character endings in MvC3 one bit. Good job, Namco.

Issues aside, the game's online matches and character creation are awesome. With character creation, I was able to pull off making characters like Deadpool (sort of).

Peach
To level up, as that's how you unlock stuff for character creation in this game.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Peach
To level up, as that's how you unlock stuff for character creation in this game.

Oh right.

ezio
Cervantes is still a beast bow down to cervantes

Morridini
I could have sworn I hadn't heard of this game before, but I note several posts of mine on the first page of this thread...

Anyway, this game really sounds... bad, they seem to have gone even further from what I loved in SC2 than with SC IV. Here's hoping that SC VI can get the series back on track.

BloodRawEngine
The first guy I'm gonna create if I get this game is Raoh, for damn sure.

quanchi112
Well I bought the game a couple days ago and it's pretty decent but the story in it is laughable at best. There are mostly still images that I swear should've been concept art you would find in the extras and what is with the stereotypical douchebag of a protagonist (Patrokolos or however you spell it)? Why not make Seigfried the protagonist? At least he doesn't annoy the crap out of people.

Besides the story, there's also the issue with the arcade. Obviously it's the lack of character endings. What's the point of even playing in arcade if you don't have character endings? I don't even know Ezio's story in this game and the ending sure would've helped answer that question but I guess not since it's not there. Because of this, I don't mind the character endings in MvC3 one bit. Good job, Namco.

Issues aside, the game's online matches and character creation are awesome. With character creation, I was able to pull off making characters like Deadpool (sort of). Wait a minute....don't the characters have endings at all ?

General Kaliero
Originally posted by quanchi112
Wait a minute....don't the characters have endings at all ?
Nope.

Morridini
Originally posted by quanchi112
Wait a minute....don't the characters have endings at all ?

This is the main problem of the game, no character intros, no character outros.

quanchi112
Originally posted by General Kaliero
Nope. I was definitely going to get the game but with no endings or intros they lost me. Completely.

Originally posted by Morridini
This is the main problem of the game, no character intros, no character outros. That's unforgivable. Glad I checked in this thread I was going to get it for sure otherwise.

Kazenji
http://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/76/54/e395a72f3460632bb8c16511d629e3f3.jpg

Zack Fair
http://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/76/54/e395a72f3460632bb8c16511d629e3f3.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-z45iyT2ZcYQ/TcqJSKNwN-I/AAAAAAAAAQY/xw9q2K7WYtE/s1600/CerealSpitting.png

Nemesis X
crylaugh

Barker
I came here to haermm and chew gum, and I just put in my last stick.

quanchi112
http://1.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/76/54/e395a72f3460632bb8c16511d629e3f3.jpg I definitely approve. I should email namco to tell them I hate them.

Demonic Phoenix

Genius.

Nemesis X
So uh...am I the only who wonders why the Soul Calibur left Seigfried and chose Patrokolos, making him the protagonist? I think I'd rather see a guy lead a rebellion against an evil empire than go through three hours of what looked like awkward romance between brother and sister with a pinch of emoness so silly, it's on FF7 levels. If that's really supposed to be the plot for the conclusion of the story of the Soul series, I am not impressed. The story is bad. In fact, it's so bad, the game seems like it's better off with no story at all and maybe if the still images were replaced with actual cutscenes, story mode would've been at least half decent. Instead, we got something that's been rushed and abused with bad writing.

Speaking of still images, even those seem rushed. Leixia, where is your skirt? More importantly, where's your underwear? no expression

Cervantes
the online is very good but as usual so many damn cheap noobs, first wtf is with 90% of people playing with ezio? and they all fight the same freakin way they all just mush the square button for his double slash and when that doesnt work they catch up a distance and try to spam his gun move, i easily beat them and thats why my record is 27 wins and 1 loss but seriously its not fun AT ALL!!!!!

and as i said always i find ring out to be totally gay, the other part of the opponents that dont choose ezio are playing with either nightmare of sigfried and they choose the tiniest ring they can find just so they can ring you out with that huge ass excuse for a sword

i had a game that really anoyed the crap out of me, i won the first round easily, second round i was leading almost beat my opponent and then yes you gussed it he just ring out me, third round i won and the forth round once again i was leading and ring out, fifth round once again i got ring out i was so pissed my opponent was playing with siegfried and he chose that little boat arena or what freakin ever that thing is anyway, the guy just was trying to spam launchers the entire game and when he did a succesful one he just jabbed me and yes a ring out , seriously i love soul calibur and the developers did amazing work with the online but its time to take out the ring out they are no good cheap gay element in the game

Bro SMASH
Something's been somewhat bugging me; did any of the Korean fighters (Hwang, Seung Mina, and Yun Seong) returned this time?

Cervantes
Something's been somewhat bugging me; did any of the Korean fighters (Hwang, Seung Mina, and Yun Seong) returned this time?

no, they got replaced by younger characters because soul calibur is all about minors

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by Cervantes
no, they got replaced by younger characters because soul calibur is all about minors

...That just really blows! Hwang was one of my favorite characters.

jalek moye
Anybody who has this on 360 want to play sometime?

Cervantes
Lol i am 79 wins 1 loss i cant believe no one can deal with my cervantes thats laughable since i am not that good

Nemesis X
I find it to be quite hilarious how whenever somebody uses Nightmare's Critical Edge, it can never deflect other Criticals and so cancels out his and gets wrecked.

Nemesis X
There's an issue going on. Sometimes when I hit people with my sword, it'll look like the blade's going right through them without inflicting any damage. It's like slashing water with a knife. Hopefully Namco will fix this soon.

LLLLLink
Damned. Buffering.

StyleTime
http://8wayrun.com/threads/official-soulcalibur-v-1-02-patch-notes.12322/

Here's the list of balance changes in the patch. Some characters got hit moderately hard with nerfs (Natsu, Leixia, Tira, etc).

Nemesis X
The spams players make with Nightmare and Siegfried are still there unfortunately. Makes me wish those two were at least excluded from ranked matches. And because of their infamy, I'm getting sick and tired of people telling me I spam Nightmare even though I'm trying different moves as much as possible while ironically, they spam with him or Siegfried.

Still digging the character creation. I just made Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal and Nemesis from Resident Evil.

StyleTime
If they are losing to "spam", then they need to improve their game. Nightmare is easy to punish if he's spamming the same move repeatedly.

Nemesis X
SCV's director explains why the story mode is so crappy and pretty much why there are no endings for any characters in Arcade mode:

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/03/31/soulcalibur-5s-story-mode-is-one-fourth-of-planned-size/

Making a story mode for each and every character in a roster takes a lot of time. If they weren't able to delay the game, why couldn't they have just made only one story mode for everybody to be a part of from the get go (like MK9's for example) and not waste the time and money for what seems like an impossible task to accomplish given how small an amount of time they were given to finish this game before meeting the deadline?

General Kaliero
Deadlines need to be more flexible.

SC3 managed a massive, extensive, and incredibly satisfying story mode. They're capable of it.

Nemesis X
Indeed.

Nemesis X
I just got the Beginning of the End title after fighting someone who used Kratos. WTH? haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.