Golden Superman Prime vs The Molecule Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss

how does this go?

1. current MM

2. classic/original MM

TheLordofMurder
Owen in both...

Nihilist
What's with all your Molecule Man threads ?, is it to try and prove Sentry>>>>>>>.

wildernesss
jon heder voice "cause i flippin felt like it......GOSH!"

Zack Fair
Molecule Man in both.

Featless wonders usually fail against well established characters.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Molecule Man in both.

Featless wonders usually fail against well established characters. I would actually say it can't be determined simply because Golden Prime has the hype that would put him on MM level just 0 feats that would confirm it. But sundipping for that long might make it possible considering what a few seconds/minutes usually does for him. Like I said before Golden Prime only has a chance of victory when it's clearly obvious he should win. Say anything of around Superman 1 million or SBP on guardian amp put together would be around where I'd say Golden Prime Stomps. However anything above that just isn't viable to say how he would preform.

red_light

^in your dreams

owen wins both

red_light

Originally posted by red_light
owen wins shit, if someone like sentry owned him golden prime stomps him he is too powerful for MM void defeated him in his single highest showing to date in an arc that made it clear he was an immortal cosmic entity with unkown/unlimited powers.

anyways, post retcon MM has warped the multiverse, recreated galaxies with a hand gesture and subdued the beyonder. pre retcon molecule man was above the LT, so that's that. what did million ever do that puts him above post retcon MM, let alone pre retcon?

red_light

prove golden prime isnt beyond those levels herp derp, cant prove a negative. onus of evidence is on you to establish golden primes power level and you aint got shit to show for it.

BullwinkleMoose
PR Molecule Man wins but otherwise Golden Prime wins. The strongest Superman even have 5D IMP powers so he could probably do almost anything he wanted.

WhiteWitchKing
prove golden prime isnt beyond those levels

He needed a true reality warper to assist him in bring back lois. Pre-retc mm was near equal to Beyonder, the same being that ended all death by killing death herself. Both mm takes this. Primes solar is turned into kryptonite.

Lord Feron
owen wins shit, if someone like sentry owned him golden prime stomps him he is too powerful for MM

lol, i bet this kid has no idea who MM was before that arc. laughing out loud

Uriel005
you do realise golden prime and superman 1 million are equels as golden prime impowered 1 million with his own powers so they are equel , as for this thread golden prime stomps Actually it's a fraction of his power that adds to Superman 1 mil but whatever. my point is 0 feats.

Prep-Man
Supes
MM.

Batman-Prime
Prime both because he has the featz!

Bentley
If only this thread was about the powerful Prime...

red_light

red_light

golden prime is the strongest being in his entire universe that alone is >>>>> anything MM ever did lulz you're a moron.

1. golden prime isnt the strongest being in the DC universe or even particularly close to it

2. pre-retcon MM actually was above the LT who would take a dump on golden prime

3. GP as no feats and you have no arguments

show me where is it stated that its a fraction of his power, it was stated golden prime impowers superman 1 million which means he gives him his own power MM's feats>>>>>>>>>>>SM 1 million's feats

Juntai
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1714/77299079.jpg
Molecule man might be as powerful as Silver Surfer!

Juntai
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsMoleculeMan01318.jpg
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Doom%20Fights/DoomvsMoleculeMan02.jpg

Molecule man, subdued by Dr Doom!

Juntai
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/3289/fantasticfourv137315rr6.jpg

Molecule Man! Subdued by The Watcher!

Juntai
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Avengers_216-17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Avengers_216-18.jpg

Molecule man! Unable to take down Captain America while Cap is giving one of his famous montages, then gets punched and KOed!

Juntai
Originally posted by 753
MM's feats>>>>>>>>>>>SM 1 million's feats You're absolutely right! MM's feats in these last few posts are all feats Superman could never accomplish!

Juntai
I'm ****ing around, of course. I <3 MM. smile

Holy shit! The only showing lower than those would be if he had been subdued by a gas station

Juntai
Originally posted by 753
Holy shit! The only showing lower than those would be if he had been subdued by a gas station Punch from Cap >> going blow for blow with Doomsday for hours, and through a gas station explosion of epic proportions?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Juntai
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1714/77299079.jpg
Molecule man might be as powerful as Silver Surfer!

what a dumbass laughing out loud

Lord Feron
Punch from Cap >> going blow for blow with Doomsday for hours, and through a gas station explosion of epic proportions?

isnt that obvious?

Sr J-Bieb
Punch from Cap >> going blow for blow with Doomsday for hours, and through a gas station explosion of epic proportions? Cap was fighting with Korvac and Red Skull with the Cosmic Cube

He's a little more powerful than Doomsday

Juntai
True true...

Juntai
You know Bran, I didn't even realize that was you. lol.
You have a different name every time I leave for a while and reappear I think.

Sr J-Bieb
You know Bran, I didn't even realize that was you. lol.
You have a different name every time I leave for a while and reappear I think. You didn't recognize KMC's resident... guy? Lone wolf? Japanophile? I don't know what I'm known for, but I'm guessing it isn't too glamorous...

If Raz ever gets back on his money maker, I'll have a new name... that I don't actually remember what it was.

red_light

red_light

red_light

iceman24567
Owen stomps

Uriel005
Like I said before Golden Primes Feat list amounts to 1-2... Argument is moot as there is no way to say how strong he is unless he finds an opponent comparable to MM in strength. It will never happen though but I would like to see a fight between Golden Prime and say rezzed Mandrakk I and see how it goes or a solo fight with Anti-Monitor or Krona.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by iceman24567
Owen stomps

Prime stomps.

Harbinger
Indestructible flower FTW.

red_light

Batman-Prime
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1000/16020781.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/82170/1540960-gold_superman_prime_kills_solaris_super.jpg

red_light

JonyBoy2
THIS IS THE SHIT golden prime is too strong and too powerful for anyone and put him together with superman 1 million and no one can stop them no one confused MM will just...Undo him

red_light

JonyBoy2
golden prime stomps and so does superman 1 million each of them will stomp MM anyone who cant see it is clearly a moron I feel bad for you sad

red_light

you mad? you mad laughing

1. golden prime IS the strongest in the entire dc 1 million universe along with superman 1 million as was stated they are the protectors of DC 1 million

2.prove LT would defeat golden prime

3.all i have to do is point out he is the most powerful superman ever which means he is more powerful than cosmic armor superman and any other one only equel to superman 1 million himself again you fail nah just lmao at you

1. the protecotr of the DC one million universe? zomg! so what? that means shit in terms of power and even less in terms of feats. overmonitor, lucifer, michael, elaine, spectre, prolly the swampthing so on and so forth are all more powerfull. one million barely has skyfather level feats, let alone cube or abstract level feats.

2. facepalmthe LT is omniversal, he holds megaverses in his hands and surpasses the IG in power. one million has done what that is above that? how about golden prime?

3. herp derp! he is not more powerfull than SM (or a termite) in the CA and CA SM isn't an actual different charatcer or even a different version of the character, so the claim that golden prime is the strongest superman evah! means nothing

prove that, superman 1 million while not having powers left in him and was depowered to the point he was going to die was able to punch 853 centeries into the future causing chockwaves through the entire timeline altering events , stopping a moving gorila galaxy from moving which was stated to be far larger galaxy than the ordenery one , superman 1 million stomps MM and your T-W-A-T brain OMG! he timetravelled? with his fists? and altered the timeline? ooooooh. molecule man warped the multiverse when battling the beyonder and sent reality shockwaves across countless universes. SM 1 million has zero feats above skyfather. any realty warper would be above him.

Lol MM got owned by dr doom and by captain america ahahahahahahahahahahahaha you need to improve your trolling skills or actually read some comics, whichever

dont be i have a sexy body and i look good , i am searching for superman 1 million costume but i cant find one if i do find one i will buy it and post a pic of me wearing this costume so you can see how good looking i am profiled

red_light

red_light

nah you mad laughing

1. the protector of DC 1 million means he is the most powerful being in the DC 1 MILLION universe along with superman 1 million which means they are beyond anyone even hourman 1 million or other powerhouses that would stomp MM

2.prove MM is greater than LT

3. it was stated on panel by the writer that golden superman prime is the strongest superman ever created he is the peak of all supermans so that means he IS more powerful than any other superman and writer statements >>>>> your worthless opinion nah bro, doing it for the lulz you provide

1. no it doesnt! it's symbolic! he's done nothing!

2. tell you what, read secret wars and you will see that the LT, along with all other abstratcs in marvel, kneels before the MM, tells him that he is the only with enough power to face the beyonder as they are microbes compared to MM and the beyonder and begs him for help.

3. CA SM isnt a different SM and is a more recent creation than golden prime. you are a moron.

shows you know shit, there is a difference between traveling time like lets say kind thor and actually breaking time and going against it, its like swiming in the ocean... who is the greater one the guy that ravels the ocean by boat? or a guy who swims against the waves and going through the ocean? i dont think you are that dumb to not understand it

what is it with dumb people like you that fail to understand that all those skyfather level feats superman 1 million did were done while he was DEPOWERED to the point he LOST ALL HIS POWERS and was DYING ?

yeah, I was mocking the feat because it's retarded. lots of characters have broken time and reality in more impressive ways. depowered or not, those feats are all he has to show for, so his power level cant be assessed any other way. you are speculating on how strong he should be

irony

red_light

red_light

Ambient
Lol..

Which makes him the most powerful skyfather ever right? Clearly that must make him >>>>>>>>>>> post Retcon MM.. Lol's

quanchi112
no you are just an idiot

1. its not symbolic it shows us he is the most powerful being in the 1 million universe which is by far more powerful than the ordenery DC universe and he is the protector of this universe he is the most powerful being there and more powerfuk than MM

2. MM got owned by dr doom ,captain america, sentry ... and many others , i call this LT feat a pure PIS and i call you idiot smile

3.it only proves you are an idiot because golden prime is from the 853 centery and cosmic armor is before the 853 centery anmd it was stated golden prime 1 million is stronger than any superman before him which means before his era so that means even than cosmic armor Lol what an idiot What does being the most powerful being in some alternate universe have to do with Marvel's ?

JonyBoy2
only irony is that you fail to accept your ignorance as a fact have you gone mad? confused

Lord Feron
Just face it Superman is > everything!

MetalIsDead
MM stomps. Golden Osca... Superman couldn't even bring back Louis by himself

Uriel005
Originally posted by MetalIsDead
MM stomps. Golden Osca... Superman couldn't even bring back Louis by himself don't see why that was an issue didn't he rez krypton??? but yeah featless Supes has nothing to say how he would perform against MM. Still say it's a moot thread unless they run some series on DC 1 mil golden supes

oh looks like I missed the supersock's final idiocy spasms.

MM wins this

Galan007
Originally posted by Uriel005
don't see why that was an issue didn't he rez krypton??? Nope, Hourman did that.

Anyway, I'd say Golden Prime's best 'feat' is the fact that he personally empowered the entire Superman Dynasty. Thus we can logically assume that his powers are beyond those held by powerhouses such as Superman 1M - which is huge.

However, that really wouldn't warrant anything more than a Galactus-level ranking... IF one were to stretch it that far.

BullwinkleMoose
So people think that Post Retcon MM is above 5D Imp power? Granted some 5D Imps are likely weak but I do not see him stomping a strong 5D Imp.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by wildernesss

how does this go?

1. current MM

2. classic/original MM golden superman didn't do anything

Uriel005
Originally posted by psycho gundam
golden superman didn't do anything thats my point. It's hard to say how he would do one way or the other. hes undefeated but his list of conquests is nearly nil. Going by author intention we can say hes absolutely beyond MM in nearly every capacity but as it usually turns out author intention is not always lived up to by the characters.

thats my point. It's hard to say how he would do one way or the other. hes undefeated but his list of conquests is nearly nil. Going by author intention we can say hes absolutely beyond MM in nearly every capacity but as it usually turns out author intention is not always lived up to by the characters. really? yout hink so? even post retcon, kubik said mm was far from his true potential when he battled the beyonder. how powerfull do you think the writer intended golden to be?

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
So people think that Post Retcon MM is above 5D Imp power? Granted some 5D Imps are likely weak but I do not see him stomping a strong 5D Imp.

a) I'm not that knowledgable about the imps, but I'm think Mxy is the only 5D imp to have feats = to and > Owen's...

b) When was it stated Golden Prime > 5D Imp?

Galan007
Golden Prime had not yet returned to earth when the Superman Dynasty gained Imp-esque abilities. Therefore, we cannot assume he has them (needing an Imps help to resurrect Lois is proof enough of that.)

Sr J-Bieb
Golden Superman has a glass chin. Cap America could KO him.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Galan007
Golden Prime had not yet returned to earth when the Superman Dynasty gained Imp-esque abilities. Therefore, we cannot assume he has them (needing an Imps help to resurrect Lois is proof enough of that.)

That's what I thought, so I was wondering what Bullwinkle was referring to when he thought to compare them..

Galan007
^ He was speaking from his doo-doo hole.

Daemon Seed
Originally posted by psycho gundam
golden superman didn't do anything

This is true, he can't really be debated.

Uriel005
Originally posted by 753
really? yout hink so? even post retcon, kubik said mm was far from his true potential when he battled the beyonder. how powerfull do you think the writer intended golden to be? I believe that the intention of writers when dealing with Golden Prime was representative as a god of the absolute good that superman has generally represented. His decisions to generally not to interfere with the workings of the universe sans his power granting was his idea of not taking a sledgehammer to open heart surgery. I think that Golden Prime could have quite honestly did everything all the other heroes did on his own but came to realize that his interference was not necessarily a positive one due to the fact that a dependence would be placed on him for the continued existence of the universe and as such refused to use his powers until it became an absolute necessity despite the fact that through giving into more selfish desires he could have had Lois and Krypton back on a whim.

Golden Prime is the epitome of what superman strove for. Simply by sitting on the sideline he allowed the superman dynasty and the various heroes to reach potentials they would not have been able to reach had he babied them through everything. He accomplished his mission of making the peoples of the universe grow as individuals without directly exerting his will which in my book would be the ultimate victory for Supes.

Diesldude
I believe that the intention of writers when dealing with Golden Prime was representative as a god of the absolute good that superman has generally represented. His decisions to generally not to interfere with the workings of the universe sans his power granting was his idea of not taking a sledgehammer to open heart surgery. I think that Golden Prime could have quite honestly did everything all the other heroes did on his own but came to realize that his interference was not necessarily a positive one due to the fact that a dependence would be placed on him for the continued existence of the universe and as such refused to use his powers until it became an absolute necessity despite the fact that through giving into more selfish desires he could have had Lois and Krypton back on a whim.

Golden Prime is the epitome of what superman strove for. Simply by sitting on the sideline he allowed the superman dynasty and the various heroes to reach potentials they would not have been able to reach had he babied them through everything. He accomplished his mission of making the peoples of the universe grow as individuals without directly exerting his will which in my book would be the ultimate victory for Supes.

thumb up I always thought he became the supreme being of his universe. This is why he says Welcome to my Universe.

BullwinkleMoose

Golden Super Man empowers all the others (including those with 5D Imp abilities). Therefore he must have Imp powers himself or else it wouldn't make sense.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Golden Super Man empowers all the others (including those with 5D Imp abilities). Therefore he must have Imp powers himself or else it wouldn't make sense.

No. They got the 5D powers after Superman went into the sun. Someone from Supermans bloodline got children with an 5D imp, and that's why the new Generation has 5D powers while Superman Prime has not.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
No. They got the 5D powers after Superman went into the sun. Someone from Supermans bloodline got children with an 5D imp, and that's why the new Generation has 5D powers while Superman Prime has not. wouldnt make any sense if he wasn't more powerful than the imp ability supermen. 5D beings have funky perceptions IMO and considering they considered Golden Prime superior I'd have to say that he has some kind of ace that puts him over 5d Imps.

Batman-Prime
wouldnt make any sense if he wasn't more powerful than the imp ability supermen. 5D beings have funky perceptions IMO and considering they considered Golden Prime superior I'd have to say that he has some kind of ace that puts him over 5d Imps.
I never said he isn't more powerful. IMO he is beyond Galactus but that's just my opinion. He has just no imp powers, though he is more powerful then them, at least imo.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I never said he isn't more powerful. IMO he is beyond Galactus but that's just my opinion. He has just no imp powers, though he is more powerful then them, at least imo. but really to take an imp in a legitimate straight fight you really do need some high end reality bending.

Galan007
wouldnt make any sense if he wasn't more powerful than the imp ability supermen. 5D beings have funky perceptions IMO and considering they considered Golden Prime superior I'd have to say that he has some kind of ace that puts him over 5d Imps. Eh, it seems like you are trying to imply that the members of the Superman Dynasty are = 5th dimensional imps. That couldn't be more incorrect.

The Dynasty was only endowed with 10 imp-like senses when Superman of the 67th century married the imp Queen - and the Supermen thereafter certainly didn't become equal to imps just by gaining 10 new senses. srsly

Black bolt z
Owen in both

Prep-Man
Prime punches him into hell.

Uriel005
Eh, it seems like you are trying to imply that the members of the Superman Dynasty are = 5th dimensional imps. That couldn't be more incorrect.

The Dynasty was only endowed with 10 imp-like senses when Superman of the 67th century married the imp Queen - and the Supermen thereafter certainly didn't become equal to imps just by gaining 10 new senses. srsly not exactly equal but certainly the senses help, considering imp abilities to an extent come from their more advanced senses and ability to perceive the universe IIRC from the techno imp stand point (not mystical nonsense).

Galan007
not exactly equal but certainly the senses help, considering imp abilities to an extent come from their more advanced senses and ability to perceive the universe IIRC from the techno imp stand point (not mystical nonsense). The senses helped make the Supermen more powerful. They didn't boost their powers to imp-level, though.

Uriel005
The senses helped make the Supermen more powerful. They didn't boost their powers to imp-level, though. I didn't mean to imply that they were imp level just that the imp senses made them that much more uber and they were conceding to Golden Prime hands down. I'd say that he should have been at least imp level.

Galan007
I didn't mean to imply that they were imp level just that the imp senses made them that much more uber and they were conceding to Golden Prime hands down. I'd say that he should have been at least imp level. There is no reason to think that Goldie Prime was beyond Galactus-level... And even that is a stretch. In fact, needing an imp's help to resurrect Lois is pretty solid proof that he did not possess abstract-esque power.

I believe that the intention of writers when dealing with Golden Prime was representative as a god of the absolute good that superman has generally represented. His decisions to generally not to interfere with the workings of the universe sans his power granting was his idea of not taking a sledgehammer to open heart surgery. I think that Golden Prime could have quite honestly did everything all the other heroes did on his own but came to realize that his interference was not necessarily a positive one due to the fact that a dependence would be placed on him for the continued existence of the universe and as such refused to use his powers until it became an absolute necessity despite the fact that through giving into more selfish desires he could have had Lois and Krypton back on a whim.

Golden Prime is the epitome of what superman strove for. Simply by sitting on the sideline he allowed the superman dynasty and the various heroes to reach potentials they would not have been able to reach had he babied them through everything. He accomplished his mission of making the peoples of the universe grow as individuals without directly exerting his will which in my book would be the ultimate victory for Supes. uhuh, but so do you feel he was an abstract level being? how would you compare him to galactus for instance?

Uriel005
Originally posted by 753
uhuh, but so do you feel he was an abstract level being? how would you compare him to galactus for instance? honestly I feel he was intended to be. As a character on a cosmic scale as an abstract he would be the Good to the abstract of Evil and Neutrality imo. Btw I'm just going by how I think the writers intended him to be. He has nothing to show for it so it's all a matter of opinion. I think he deliberately held back and could have solo'd the series but it would have defeated the purpose of superman being the absolute force of good if he had solved all the problems and done everything on his own. I personally think he could have rezzed krypton and Lois but was patient and waited for others to have the ability so they could stand on their own without needing him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.