Kill the Gays law: Uganda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bluesteel
So apparently a law is about to be passed in Uganda, which will make homosexuality a crime, which will be punished by death.
What do you think about this? I mean I thought that the "poo poo" video was fake! but that guy was for real!

I don't know if this belongs in another thread, if so, I suppose you could merge it, I just thought id put this up here, so people can see it, and sign the petition (if that will even help, but who knows right) to advocate against it.

Sign petition against "Kill the Gays" law

chomperx9
IF the Law passes, I bet you there is gonna be abunch of them moving into the states 1st thing.

Utsukushii
How ****ed up can people get.

Bardock42
Originally posted by chomperx9
IF the Law passes, I bet you there is gonna be abunch of them moving into the states 1st thing.

Yeah, they'll probably just sneak past the US/Uganda boarder guards.

Liberator
Originally posted by Bardock42

Voted for funniest post of 2011.

ADarksideJedi
I doubt it if they would pass the law.and even through I am not for gays rights I don't think it is right to kill anyone.

Robtard
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I doubt it if they would pass the law.and even through I am not for gays rights I don't think it is right to kill anyone.

So you're okay with homosexuals being treated as second-class citizens, as long as they're not killed. Brilliant.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bluesteel
So apparently a law is about to be passed in Uganda, which will make homosexuality a crime, which will be punished by death.
What do you think about this? I mean I thought that the "poo poo" video was fake! but that guy was for real!

I don't know if this belongs in another thread, if so, I suppose you could merge it, I just thought id put this up here, so people can see it, and sign the petition (if that will even help, but who knows right) to advocate against it.

Sign petition against "Kill the Gays" law

What exactly is the "poo poo" video? I can't watch it while at work.

ADarksideJedi
When did I say that?People should be treated the same but I just don't think they should be able to get married or have kids,It is just how I feel.

Robtard
When did I say that?People should be treated the same but I just don't think they should be able to get married or have kids,It is just how I feel.

LoL, Malfoy. "People should be treated the same; except for these people." Do you not see the folly in that sentence?

You're for denying a group of people rights you readily take for yourself on nothing more than 'I don't them.' ie making them second-class citizens.

0mega Spawn
not my problem... I ain't gey laughing out loud

nah im playing thats messed up. a law like that would NEVER pass these days.

Robtard
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn

nah im playing thats messed up. a law like that would NEVER pass these days.

Pretty sure homos can be executed in Iran if caught sodomizing each other.

Lucius
The Anthropologists should pay attention. Watch as the barbaric humans enact primitive social codes based on iron age beliefs. See the primitives in their natural environs as they celebrate the slaughter of social deviants.

chomperx9
Yeah, they'll probably just sneak past the US/Uganda boarder guards. everyone else manages to do it

Nephthys
Shit, I hopped over that thing just this morning. They have some fine ass gurls in Uganda!

Quiero Mota
everyone else manages to do it

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u55/WatchOut_02/Mexicans.jpg

Bluesteel
Hey Rob, the poo poo video is a famous youtube video, of some Uganda polititian, explaining in detail his idea of what gays do when having sex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

enjoy?

Existere
nah im playing thats messed up. a law like that would NEVER pass these days. Like, anywhere?

Here, educate yourself and have some fun at the same time.

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Tats/gay_death_penalty

Not that Sporcle is the most academic of sources, but at least the Chompers of Sporcling world have their input auto-hidden in the comment section below.

0mega Spawn
so a law like that has been passed in the 2000's and such?

edit - not that i care anyways im a muthaf***** american happy

Symmetric Chaos
everyone else manages to do it

Ahahahahahaha

Existere
so a law like that has been passed in the 2000's and such?

edit - not that i care anyways im a muthaf***** american happy Watch out then. My expert sources predict you're about to be flooded with gay Ugandans.

0mega Spawn
my god

Existere
Run. Hide. Find cover.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bluesteel
Hey Rob, the poo poo video is a famous youtube video, of some Uganda polititian, explaining in detail his idea of what gays do when having sex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

enjoy?

"I've taken time to do a little research..."

I'm sure the closet homsexual did.

BackFire
Well Rob, best you stay out of Uganda, huh?

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire

I hear they don't take too kindly to those that eat da poopoo.

Darth Jello
Christianity is to Africa as Islam is to the Middle East and North Africa. Sometimes I think that the solution is a global cultural movement to make every single organized religion as hard to join as Judaism or Masonry.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Darth Jello
Christianity is to Africa as Islam is to the Middle East and North Africa. Sometimes I think that the solution is a global cultural movement to make every single organized religion as hard to join as Judaism or Masonry.

45% of Africans are Muslim and 40% are Christians.

I think you meant to say "Christianity is to Sub-Sahara Africa as Islam...", right?

Lord Lucien
Semantics moar, plz.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Robtard
So you're okay with homosexuals being treated as second-class citizens, as long as they're not killed. Brilliant.
Honestly that's the attitude of a lot of people I know.

As long as you aren't lynching them, smashing up their shops, or doing anything overtly violent mistreating homosexuals is fair game.

Lord Lucien
Most of 'em are in to being roughed up a little anyway. Kinkiness and queerness come hand in hand.

skekUng

Any global cultural movement that intends to affect the cultural religious influence of millenia-old dogma, and the bastardization that dogma's impact, has to take into consideration how entreched that religion has become. The down side to this obvious necessity is that there is no easy-to-market patron, marytr, or God-man -realistic or otherwise- upon which to shift the intellectual blame for the secular side of the debate. The reason for this is that culture has been hijacked by religion, any established religion, and the supposition that culture has only made progress when local religions have controlled that society. When you study the dominate religions in the world, you can't be anything less than willfully ignorant when dismissing that most religions rape and abuse already obvious moral standards by any culture and make them original to their dogma.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Most of 'em are in to being roughed up a little anyway. Kinkiness and queerness come hand in hand. Male sexuality, unchecked by a female, is a dark place.
-Malcolm Ingram

Symmetric Chaos
Stinky, too.

King Kandy
I love it when I hear people describe genital mutilation as a "muslim thing".

Darth Jello
Originally posted by King Kandy
I love it when I hear people describe genital mutilation as a "muslim thing". Nope it's a stupid thing, regardless of faith. It should only be occur by choice or in case of certain medical conditions. Original Jewish circumcision isn't even what it is today.

Lord Lucien
Nope it's a stupid thing, regardless of faith. It should only be occur by choice or in case of certain medical conditions. Original Jewish circumcision isn't even what it is today. You mean they used to cut off more?

Bardock42
Nope it's a stupid thing, regardless of faith. It should only be occur by choice or in case of certain medical conditions. Original Jewish circumcision isn't even what it is today.

I think he was probably talking about female genital mutilation, which shouldn't happen ever, really.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You mean they used to cut off more? Far less actually, just a small piece of the very tip of the foreskin. Full circumcision was punishment for slaves in many cultures. Jews switched it to full to distinguish themselves in public baths during Greek occupation.

The Dark Cloud
I think the US should invade Uganda, no wait, they don't have any oil

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire

Hell no, it's the only place on the planet that has more AIDS than you. But not by much.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
I think the US should invade Uganda, no wait, they don't have any oil nah, but like much of Sub-Saharan Africa, they do have diamonds and uranium. Plus there's that pesky UN resolution wherein if gays are being killed and it is declared a genocide, all signatories are legally bound to military intervention. Sure, they got away with not doing it in Rwanda and the Balkans by inventing the word "ethnic cleansing" but since gay isn't an ethnicity, that shit won't fly.

Robtard
nah, but like much of Sub-Saharan Africa, they do have diamonds and uranium. Plus there's that pesky UN resolution wherein if gays are being killed and it is declared a genocide, all signatories are legally bound to military intervention. Sure, they got away with not doing it in Rwanda and the Balkans by inventing the word "ethnic cleansing" but since gay isn't an ethnicity, that shit won't fly.

They'll find a way, "internal struggle", "civil war" or they'll simply classify homosexuals out of any ethnic, racial, religious, or national group.

kevdude

laughing out loud Funny guy!

ADarksideJedi
LoL, Malfoy. "People should be treated the same; except for these people." Do you not see the folly in that sentence?

You're for denying a group of people rights you readily take for yourself on nothing more than 'I don't them.' ie making them second-class citizens.

Everyone including myself is treated like second class citizens so what makes them so special?It is not natural to be gay and it is a choice anyway like I said no one should be shot so I answeared the question of the thread so why is it still going on?

Robtard
Everyone including myself is treated like second class citizens so what makes them so special?

It is not natural to be gay and it is a choice anyway like I said no one should be shot so I answeared the question of the thread so why is it still going on?

I'm sorry, are the aspects of who you marry up to a vote? Are people trying to stop you from raising children because of who you find sexually attractive? How exactly are 'equal rights' making homosexuals "special"?

Define what you mean by "natural"? Because if it's "appearing in nature", then homosexuality definitely is natural. And as I said, you're okay with homosexuals being treated like lesser beings, as long as it doesn't mean someone's killing them. Why not just own up to and say "I hate gays; they disgust me; this is why they should be treated beneath me", instead of dancing around the issue like most homophobes do? In the very least, it's honest.

inimalist
it is a choice anyway

ya, who wouldn't choose the wonderful life homosexuals live, full of familial disappointment, social ostracism, anxiety, self-doubt and persecution.

dadudemon
Originally posted by inimalist
ya, who wouldn't choose the wonderful life homosexuals live, full of familial disappointment, social ostracism, anxiety, self-doubt and persecution.

I hear it's a fabulous lifestyle. no expression

Seriously...

Even in Oklahoma, it's not nearly as bad as you describe it. Most families are supportive and love their children regardless of their choices/actions*. I think those people that do the "bad stuff" also have anxiety, self-doubt, and generally are uncomfortable with themselves. I find that the ultra-conservatives that say mean things to gays have just as many if not more problems than the gays they persecute.

*This does not imply that homosexuality is a choice. I think it's a combination of genetic, environment, and choice (and none are mutually exclusive from the other.)

inimalist
wink

lol

RE: Blaxican
Oh god. And I was making such good progress in fighting the knee jerk reactions in the video game vs. off-topic thread.

-sighs-

Bardock42
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Oh god. And I was making such good progress in fighting the knee jerk reactions in the video game vs. off-topic thread.

-sighs- No, you weren't.

Liberator

So you support homophobia and inequality?
Oppression and discrimation are okay as long as nobody dies, eh?

No, you weren't.

Yuhuh

Bubblessss

ADarksideJedi
No I don't hate anyone who is gay just because I don't argee with there lifestyles does not mean that I hate them.I know alot of gay people and most of them are nice.
And it is a choice it is not something that they decided when gay people are born by saying to them as kids.Adam you are going to be born gay;
If if does not happen when they are born and it happens when they are older it seems likly that it is a choice.I mean come on!Other people have horrible lifes too so why are you saying that only the gays does?

Liberator
No I don't hate anyone who is gay just because I don't argee with there lifestyles does not mean that I hate them.I know alot of gay people and most of them are nice.
And it is a choice it is not something that they decided when gay people are born by saying to them as kids.Adam you are going to be born gay;
If if does not happen when they are born and it happens when they are older it seems likly that it is a choice.I mean come on!Other people have horrible lifes too so why are you saying that only the gays does?

I have never said only the homosexual community has had a tough time - but gays have always been fiercely discriminated against. Whether you think it is natural or a choice, to me, is irrelevant.

Homosexuality is not a crime, we aren't living under the fist of the Catholic church anymore. Opposing gay rights is opposing basic human rights - to love freely.

I can't understand what makes you disagree with their lifestyle, they're just people in love - there are many people in love on this planet and who are we to say which way is correct?

Think, don't just blindly oppose.
Fall in love not in line!

Existere
If if does not happen when they are born and it happens when they are older it seems likly that it is a choice.I mean come on!Other people have horrible lifes too so why are you saying that only the gays does? I completely understand. I also disagree with the lives of short people (also a choice: note we are all born relatively the same size , and it's not like anybody approaches us and says "Adam, you shall be five feet tall"wink. I mean come on!

I know lots of short people though. Most are very nice. I don't hate them. I just don't think they should walk on the same side of the street as me.

Robtard

If you weren't retarded/mentally-handicapped, I'd feel bad for you. But alas, it's not your fault.

inimalist
If if does not happen when they are born and it happens when they are older it seems likly that it is a choice.

you were attracted to men when you were an infant?

Robtard
you were attracted to men when you were an infant?

http://www.celebritysmackblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/roman-polanski-arrested.jpg

inimalist
http://www.celebritysmackblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/roman-polanski-arrested.jpg

I.... don't know who that is....

Robtard

Roman Polanski.

inimalist
oh, that gentleman

Bardock42

That must be embarrassing, how do you live with yourself?

inimalist
That must be embarrassing, how do you live with yourself?

I can describe the inhibition loops of the basal ganglia and their role in the dopamanergic deployment of action

Bardock42
I can describe the inhibition loops of the basal ganglia and their role in the dopamanergic deployment of action

That must be embarassing, how do you live with yourself (and how do you get people to sleep with you)?

inimalist
(and how do you get people to sleep with you)?

that is an excellent question...

years of study have produced few reliable results...

my best hypothesis thus far is, "pay for it"

Symmetric Chaos
that is an excellent question...

years of study have produced few reliable results...

my best hypothesis thus far is, "pay for it"

"Pay for it indirectly" has fewer legal hurdles. Prostitutes love pizza.

inimalist
look, I said the results were unreliable

hell, I haven't got any results to replicate in a good while

Bardock42
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
"Pay for it indirectly" has fewer legal hurdles. Prostitutes love pizza.

Girlfriends too love to be paid with things...and money...and your soul.

Symmetric Chaos
Girlfriends too love to be paid with things...and money...and your soul.

All women are whores. no expression

0mega Spawn
no more like leeches from hell

Robtard
All women are whores. no expression

Except for you, ma.

ADarksideJedi
Why on earth are we talking about people who are short or whatever or have something wrong with them?It has nothing to do with being gay.
You are born with being short or whatever but why are you saying that it has something to do with it? I am so sick and tired of people being so brainwashed that they all say the same thing over and over again.
It is a choice and like I said other people are put down also not just them.I might disargee with it but there is nothing I can do about it.I just refuge to accept it.
And no matter what you say I will never accept it.It is how I am period.

Bardock42
Why on earth are we talking about people who are short or whatever or have something wrong with them?It has nothing to do with being gay.
You are born with being short or whatever but why are you saying that it has something to do with it? I am so sick and tired of people being so brainwashed that they all say the same thing over and over again.
It is a choice and like I said other people are put down also not just them.I might disargee with it but there is nothing I can do about it.I just refuge to accept it.

Did you choose to be attracted to men? When did you choose? Why did you choose men, did you ever choose to be attracted to women for a while?

Impediment

Being gay is not a choice, Jackie.

I didn't "choose" to be attracted to females, I just was.

It doesn't matter what gender you are or what hole you put your genitals in, gay people have every right to get married/have kids/serve in the military/etc in my opinion.

Anyone who says different should go back to 1952 where they belong with the rest of the Billy Grahams.

Existere
And no matter what you say I will never accept it.It is how I am period. Did you choose to be so ignorant and stubborn, or were you just born that way?

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Existere
Did you choose to be so ignorant and stubborn, or were you just born that way?

I am stubbon but not ignorant.It is you that is being ignorant because you seem to want everyone to think the same way as you do when people have there own point of view.The bottom line is why do you want people to be like you? smile

Liberator
I am stubbon but not ignorant.It is you that is being ignorant because you seem to want everyone to think the same way as you do when people have there own point of view.The bottom line is why do you want people to be like you? smile

Well when you discriminate against someone because of their sexual orientation for no reason other than the fact you think it is wrong for some reason, that is, rather ignorant.

ADarksideJedi
Just because I don't argee with there lifestyle does not mean that I treat them any different from anyone else.

King Kandy
Just because I don't argee with there lifestyle does not mean that I treat them any different from anyone else.
Except you do, because you don't think they should be able to get married.

ADarksideJedi
Yea but if it happens it happens.I don't have any control over what happens inless they let me vote.

Bardock42
Yea but if it happens it happens.I don't have any control over what happens inless they let me vote.

So would you vote for homosexuals to be able to marry, even though you are against a "homosexual lifestyle" or would you use your vote to treat them differently?

ADarksideJedi
I would use my vote to say no to gay marriages because of my beliefs not because of treating them different.

Bardock42
I would use my vote to say no to gay marriages because of my beliefs not because of treating them different.

Well, it wouldn't be because of treating them differently, but you would be treating them differently, no?

inimalist
I'm sure someone has brought thus up before, but seriously, how much more evidence does one require to show homosexuality isn't a choice?

I mean, who would choose to be gay in a society where it is punishable by death?

Slay
I mean, who would choose to be gay in a society where it is punishable by death?

Ugandan homosexuals of course.

King Kandy
So you think that having different laws apply to them, isn't treating them differently?

Symmetric Chaos
I'm sure someone has brought thus up before, but seriously, how much more evidence does one require to show homosexuality isn't a choice?

It's not an uncommon conservative meme that liberals know the "good moral truth" but arbitrarily do the opposite because they're hateful.

TacDavey
So you think that having different laws apply to them, isn't treating them differently?

Ahem. Well, technically they aren't being treated differently. Straight people can't marry someone of the same sex either. shifty

King Kandy
Originally posted by TacDavey
Ahem. Well, technically they aren't being treated differently. Straight people can't marry someone of the same sex either. shifty
Well, if it were up to me that wouldn't be a law either...

Bardock42
Originally posted by TacDavey

You are correct. It's about more rights for everyone, no arbitrary and unfair lines. It is however for equal rights between men and women. Women are denied options men have, and men denied options women have.

ADarksideJedi

No I don't.We all follow laws so why should it be different. smile

Liberator
No I don't.We all follow laws so why should it be different. smile

Y'know there used to be laws that said blacks were seen as mere property and not human beings - but it was a law so it was okay, right?

ADarksideJedi
Yea that was long time ago and it was in the south not in the north.So what does that have to do with anything?

Liberator
Discrimination against homosexuals has been happening just as long, far longer than African-American slavery. There have been laws made specifically to target homosexuals, they are treated differently than straight people because of these laws.

inimalist
Originally posted by Slay
Ugandan homosexuals of course.

oh, right... missed that

It's not an uncommon conservative meme that liberals know the "good moral truth" but arbitrarily do the opposite because they're hateful.

really? I don't think I've encountered that... weeeeeird

ADarksideJedi
I am sure other stuff been longer then the gay laws.

Royce
I read all post what i think we have no right of interference in others life.

ADarksideJedi
We can be against it without really interfereing since we don't really get to vote on this sort of thing anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.