Chaos King vs. HOM Wanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
May the shitstorm decend.

I didn't read chaos war.

Wanda stomps.

Slaanesh
Wanda is a true multiversal power..Chaos King is not..Wanda easily..

Harbinger
"No more Chaos King."

Kasper Gutman
Didn't Dr. Strange easily put down Wanda's magic? I don't recall any gods being mentioned in the house of m storyline either. Can someone remember if even a minor god was altered when she changed the world? How about Skyfathers? I doubt her powers would have nuked the pantheons if she suddenly decided that there would be no more gods. My line of reasoning is that Chaos king was a threat to Skyfathers for thousands of years, hence why he got locked up. Maybe I'm totally lowballing Wanda but I don't think she has the juice to override Chaos King.

Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Didn't Dr. Strange easily put down Wanda's magic? I don't recall any gods being mentioned in the house of m storyline either. Can someone remember if even a minor god was altered when she changed the world? How about Skyfathers? I doubt her powers would have nuked the pantheons if she suddenly decided that there would be no more gods. My line of reasoning is that Chaos king was a threat to Skyfathers for thousands of years, hence why he got locked up. Maybe I'm totally lowballing Wanda but I don't think she has the juice to override Chaos King. she recreated the omniverse, so it's safe to assume her warp>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>skyfathers. Doctor Strange stated plain as day that he couldnt undo her "no more mutants " warp because it was woven too deep in the fabric of reality and it could collapse if he atempted it.

the Darkone
Originally posted by 753
she recreated the omniverse, so it's safe to assume her warp>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>skyfathers. Doctor Strange stated plain as day that he couldnt undo her "no more mutants " warp because it was woven too deep in the fabric of reality and it could collapse if he atempted it.

100% correct, that's f**king power! Chaos King would be on his knees begging Wanda not to warp him out of the existence.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by 753
she recreated the omniverse, so it's safe to assume her warp>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>skyfathers. Doctor Strange stated plain as day that he couldnt undo her "no more mutants " warp because it was woven too deep in the fabric of reality and it could collapse if he atempted it.

Recreated the Omniverse? House of M affected 616 and 616 alone. I'm not weighing in one way or the other here in regards to this fight but I don't remember seeing Wanda affect anyone of Herald level or higher with her warp but it definitely did not affect outside of the one universe. She's no Mad Jim Jaspers.

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Recreated the Omniverse? House of M affected 616 and 616 alone. I'm not weighing in one way or the other here in regards to this fight but I don't remember seeing Wanda affect anyone of Herald level or higher with her warp but it definitely did not affect outside of the one universe. She's no Mad Jim Jaspers. wrong on all accounts check her respect thrad for confimration that she did indeed sweep the whole omniverse with her warps breaking it down to scrap and recreating it again and of course, she depowered mutants across the multiverse. she is above mjj, her warp actually ressurected him

Hyperion Prime
Recreated the Omniverse? House of M affected 616 and 616 alone. I'm not weighing in one way or the other here in regards to this fight but I don't remember seeing Wanda affect anyone of Herald level or higher with her warp but it definitely did not affect outside of the one universe. She's no Mad Jim Jaspers.

No it affected more than just 616. It was in House of M X-men where it explains it.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by 753
wrong on all accounts check her respect thrad for confimration that she did indeed sweep the whole omniverse with her warps breaking it down to scrap and recreating it again and of course, she depowered mutants across the multiverse. she is above mjj, her warp actually ressurected him

As the vernacular goes; "scans or it didn't happen". Of course you can also name the specific issues where this was stated and I'm more than willing to verify it.

Hyperion Prime
As the vernacular goes; "scans or it didn't happen". Of course you can also name the specific issues where this was stated and I'm more than willing to verify it.

Uh I just did............ confused Look it's right above...House of M X-men.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Uh I just did............ confused Look it's right above...House of M X-men.

And that is the specific name of a title released under the House of M event? Is it a single issue or is it a mini-series?

Hyperion Prime
And that is the specific name of a title released under the House of M event? Is it a single issue or is it a mini-series?

Sorry. That's the re-printed graphic Novel. It's like 6 issues put into 1. It's Called House of M xmen

Hyperion Prime
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l318/rave74/House20of20M-Uncanny20X-Men.jpg

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Thank you kindly. I will read up on that stretch of comics (if I hadn't already) and will get back to you.

Hyperion Prime
Thank you kindly. I will read up on that stretch of comics (if I hadn't already) and will get back to you.

You are welcome. I posted a picture of the book. You may have not seen it since I posted one right after another and you were also posting.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
You are welcome. I posted a picture of the book. You may have not seen it since I posted one right after another and you were also posting.

I did, I just didn't want to quote the photo. Thanks.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Alright, I read through issue 462 of Uncanny X-men and it seems I need to clarify what I originally said. I meant that Wanda directly affected only 616, which still seems to be the case. But it appears that I may have spoken in correctly on the level of threat she potentially posed.

But 753 was incorrect in claiming that she broke down and recreated all of the Marvel Multiverse (unless this was mentioned somewhere other than I was directed to) and is also incorrect in claiming she is more powerful than Jaspers. The Chaos Warp was/is just as dangerous as the Jaspers' Warp. And if anything, Jim Jaspers is still more powerful because of the fact he's more coherent and less unstable than Wanda.

Alright, I read through issue 462 of Uncanny X-men and it seems I need to clarify what I originally said. I meant that Wanda directly affected only 616, which still seems to be the case. But it appears that I may have spoken in correctly on the level of threat she potentially posed.

But 753 was incorrect in claiming that she broke down and recreated all of the Marvel Multiverse (unless this was mentioned somewhere other than I was directed to) and is also incorrect in claiming she is more powerful than Jaspers. The Chaos Warp was/is just as dangerous as the Jaspers' Warp. And if anything, Jim Jaspers is still more powerful because of the fact he's more coherent and less unstable than Wanda. Ill get the scans here later on, but the chaos wave she generated and fueled swept across the omniverse and was commented on a series of peripheral titles that confirmed she had broken the omniverses down to peices and recreated it, specially when mjj is reborn. now, some people say the wave only spread so far because it hit a nexus of realities and bled into them all, but the raw power fueling it was still hers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.