Grand Finals!!! Demitri Maximoff X Jedah Dohma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Demitri
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5788/1201740zmzkflpr.jpg
X
Jedah at 100%
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/1807/1201625wuv0mw8y.jpg

All out bout to the death!

NemeBro
Uh.

Isn't it implied Jedah killed Demitri?

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
Uh.

Isn't it implied Jedah killed Demitri?

That was offa drama CD and a novel.

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo

All out bout to the death!

Their powers are almost totally unknown. They have never even been seen at these levels in canon, not even close to these levels. I thought it was agreed upon that Jedah, Demitri, Pyron, and Morrigan would be banned from VS matches unless the characters were to appear as they are in the games?

GenomeFrozener
Jedah

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site
Their powers are almost totally unknown. They have never even been seen at these levels in canon, not even close to these levels. I thought it was agreed upon that Jedah, Demitri, Pyron, and Morrigan would be banned from VS matches unless the characters were to appear as they are in the games?

Use what we do know to make a logical assumption. smile

NemeBro
Pyron turns out to have manipulated Demitri into thinking he has absorbed his full might but in fact only allowed Demitri to absorb a small fraction of his power, and after Demitri is defeated and absorbed by Jedah, Pyron uses his new connection to Jedah's body to absorb him from Earth.

That is my logical assumption. estahuh

No End N Site
Use what we do know to make a logical assumption. smile

And this is why I tell you not to speak without my permission.

Give me a single showing, feat, or piece of plot information that does anything for either character in this fight.

Frisky Dingo
Pyron turns out to have manipulated Demitri into thinking he has absorbed his full might but in fact only allowed Demitri to absorb a small fraction of his power, and after Demitri is defeated and absorbed by Jedah, Pyron uses his new connection to Jedah's body to absorb him from Earth.

That is my logical assumption. estahuh

Despite not being exactly what I meant by "logical assumption", that actually sounds believable.

And this is why I tell you not to speak without my permission.

Give me a single showing, feat, or piece of plot information that does anything for either character in this fight.

How about this? Demitri was able to tank time space busting, star fire heat, and managed to fight Belial, albeit holding back, for 100 years straight, BEFORE he even absorbed Pyron.
And while it isn't clear if Demitri gained Pyron's powers or not, he did get the boost. He absorbed someone who could could crush most galaxies in his hand and move at FTL speeds. He took in 4 Milky Ways worth of energy compressed down to the size of a man.

And for Jedah, severely weakened was able to take down a A+ class being with the greatest of ease. Keep in mind that M.Pyron was "A" level at best and could shrink constellations that were larger than most galaxies. Ozom is leagues above M.Pyron and Jedah tore his soul out and made a world out of it. Jedah is also capable of feasting on Billions of souls, all multiple times stronger than most humans in a single sitting. He can BFR, reality warp, and time travel .

Take what you do know and come up with something off of that. big grin

Meioh_Hades
The cration of Majigen is truly a godlike feat!

I don't know if Post Pyron Demitri is an S class Darkstalkers or "just" and A+ one. However I think that Jedah at full power is still a bit stronger than Demitri.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Meioh_Hades
The Creation of Majigen is truly a godlike feat!

I don't know if Post Pyron Demitri is an S class Darkstalkers or "just" and A+ one. However I think that Jedah at full power is still a bit stronger than Demitri.

Indeed, it is a containment dimension for all the energies of the multiverse. Its very existence threatens the foundation of all dimensions. It is indeed very powerful and it as to be since characters like Anakaris, who are quite literally several hundred times weaker than Jedah, can create pocket dimensions and place whole countries inside it.

But somehow, some of of us still don't think that's enough evidence to gauge Jedah's power.

Meioh_Hades
Basically Jedah has the power to destroy the multiuniverse (during X time) and create a new one with the Majigen.

And his liquid body makes him almost invulnerable... So putting Jedah against DBZ chars would be a spite thread... for DBZ chars!

NemeBro
Indeed, it is a containment dimension for all the energies of the multiverse. Can you cite your source for this in particular?

Frisky Dingo
Can you cite your source for this in particular?

Jedah, the lord of the Dohma clan, awoke from his century long sleep.
He believes that he is the one that needs to recreate life by fusing all
souls into one life form, "the Shintai". To do this, he creates the Majigen
and summons those with worthy souls into his realm.

It is not outright stated but it is still made clear that Jedah inteds to do a multiversal life wipe. Jedah tried to absorb power from "The Gate" and Makai but failed. The Gate leads to the human universe. And Makai itself also has many entry points to alternate dimensions.

The Gate
The Gate, a distortion in space which connects the human world and Makai. This gate lies far above the volcano, Gilala Gila at the center of Makai. A black void, which twists any and every light and gravity. This black void opens and closes periodically in a two weeks cycle. When this void opens at its widest, the human world and Makai are physically connected and bound for only a few seconds. A tunnel, which connects the two worlds, is created. This gate was first discovered roughly 2,000 years ago. The unusual change came without any warning. The fire blizzard, that Gilala Gila shoots out, had suddenly stopped. This flame had existed since the creation of Makai and burned anyone who came near the volcano. The current master of the Lepe clan(the Lord of the area around Gilala Gila), sent a servant to investigate the cause. When he heard that there had been some sort of trouble at the top
of the volcano, he went there himself to investigate. Shortly after, he was swallowed by the stream. The news that the master of noble family had been swallowed by the gate spread across Makai quickly. It created a new fear within Makai. Anyone who dared to go near the gate
would be thrown into the an unknown dimension. The gate was feared as a bringer of death, and was also feared as death itself. It was decided by the political powers in Makai that the gate would be sealed. But the truth was, the nobles wanted to keep the gate and it's uses in secret. After the gate had been sealed, the gate had stayed quite and had been forgotten. But the Makai nobles had kept researching the gate. They eventually found out that the gate was a contact point between Makai and another dimension called the human world. It was also confirmed that in the human world lied Maryoku, the source of life. And this Maryoku existed as evil souls within the human world. They found out that the power that existed in the human world rivaled that
of the three high nobles of Makai. Many observed each others movements towards the gate, which eventually led Makai into the age of a cold war. The tension that was caused by the cold war exploded when Galnan, one of the high nobles, died.

He wants to put all the power into the Shintai, which is located in the Majigen.

No End N Site
^Unnecessary, all you have to do is look at Jedah's several endings. His VS ending has him absorb all the souls of Makai and Makai begins to crumble. The Shintai wakes up in pitch blacknes where a dimension once stood and the says he needs to destroy the human world too, cuz there only needs to be 1 primary world.

The other endings pretty much reiterate that. Suckin the life outta every dimension while souls are pretty much the life blood of every dimension in DS. Majigen is linked to Ozom and the Shintai, Makai is linked to Morrigan (was Belial), and the human world is linked to Anita. If they die, boom goes dynamite.

No End N Site
Despite not being exactly what I meant by "logical assumption", that actually sounds believable.

How about this? Demitri was able to tank time space busting, star fire heat, and managed to fight Belial, albeit holding back, for 100 years straight, BEFORE he even absorbed Pyron.
And while it isn't clear if Demitri gained Pyron's powers or not, he did get the boost. He absorbed someone who could could crush most galaxies in his hand and move at FTL speeds. He took in 4 Milky Ways worth of energy compressed down to the size of a man.

And for Jedah, severely weakened was able to take down a A+ class being with the greatest of ease. Keep in mind that M.Pyron was "A" level at best and could shrink constellations that were larger than most galaxies. Ozom is leagues above M.Pyron and Jedah tore his soul out and made a world out of it. Jedah is also capable of feasting on Billions of souls, all multiple times stronger than most humans in a single sitting. He can BFR, reality warp, and time travel .

Take what you do know and come up with something off of that. big grin

You get "Inception Eyes" for that.
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6568/14836432rtegebl.jpg

I don't even think I need to explain why that's a terrible idea. That's nowhere near enough evidence to enter a debate at the levels you are asking for.

Frisky Dingo
You get "Inception Eyes" for that.
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/6568/14836432rtegebl.jpg

I don't even think I need to explain why that's a terrible idea. That's nowhere near enough evidence to enter a debate at the levels you are asking for.

laughing Inception Eyes.

But please, go into detail about why I'm wrong.

Frisky Dingo
I also just have to point out, why haven't you made a long speech about why Demitri shouldn't be banned here, in this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t549574.html

No End N Site
laughing Inception Eyes.

But please, go into detail about why I'm wrong.

All those abilities you posted are the characters at no more than 1% of thier actual power (Jedah, anyway). The thread requires them to fight at 'full' power.

"Demitri was able to tank time space busting, star fire heat, and managed to fight Belial, albeit holding back, for 100 years straight, BEFORE he even absorbed Pyron.
And while it isn't clear if Demitri gained Pyron's powers or not, he did get the boost. He absorbed someone who could could crush most galaxies in his hand and move at FTL speeds. He took in 4 Milky Ways worth of energy compressed down to the size of a man."

All of that is 'before' Pyron. You even said it. And yes, Mitri may have absorbed Pyron but if Pyron had went big, he would've obliterated Mitri. There is no doubt that Pyron's energy output is light years ahead of him. Add that to what we already know and it's easy to see that the things he did in the past are meaningless to what can be done now. It's Mitri + Pyron for God sakes.

"And for Jedah, severely weakened was able to take down a A+ class being with the greatest of ease. Keep in mind that M.Pyron was "A" level at best and could shrink constellations that were larger than most galaxies. Ozom is leagues above M.Pyron and Jedah tore his soul out and made a world out of it. Jedah is also capable of feasting on Billions of souls, all multiple times stronger than most humans in a single sitting. He can BFR, reality warp, and time travel ."

Again, you say everything that needs to be said in order to proove 'my' case. An S+ Demon could kill "several hungred" A class demons. An S class demon should easily kill several hundred B+ demons, yet when Jedah was revived, he had to plot and scheme just to obtain the souls of a dozen B+ demons. Clearly he is at even less than 1% of his own power, yet you state the feats accomplished at such low levels as if it helps allude to what can be done at 100%. Not to mention what can be done at his 'new' 100%. Plain and simple, it's not enough information to go on.

I also just have to point out, why haven't you made a long speech about why Demitri shouldn't be banned here, in this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f85/t549574.html

Based off of what little we do know, Demitri doesn't even need to 'try' and win that thread. He could win, entirely on mistake. This thread would actually require him to try.

You could make a Oni vs Dan thread, we know from the jump that Oni slaughters. However, we don't know what Oni is capable of if he actually has to try. Same thing there.

Frisky Dingo
I see your point, but I'll do make whatever threads I want :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.