The Cotton Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
saw this movie for the first time.Pretty good flick.Good gangster movie starring Richard Gere,Gregory Hines and Diane Lane with an outstanding supporting great cast including Nicholas Cage,Bob Hoskins,and Laurence Fishburn, and Fred Gwynee-aka Herman Munster fame.directed by Francis Ford Coppala.

Here is the trailer.

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi396690713/

elfirrepins
Got heaps of stars but not my cup of tea. This is a pretty good flick though like Mr Parker says.

BruceSkywalker
been years since i have watched this.. i liked it a long time ago

Mr Parker
so Elf and Bruce,do you remember seeing Herman Munster in that movie? big grin

BruceSkywalker
yeah he played frenchy demange

Mr Parker
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yeah he played frenchy demange

I see you DO remember. big grin

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I see you DO remember. big grin

yep

Mr Parker
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yep

how on earth did you remember his character name,you looked it up right? you had to.you couldnt have remembered his character name unless you had seen it several times,you didnt do that did you? I mean its not like an extremely popular movie like star wars or terminater where everybody knows who han solo,or luke skywalker or kyle reese is.so what IS your secret on how you knew his character name in the movie? again I assume you didnt see it several dozens of times or anything?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.