NJO Jacen Solo Versus Darth Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NowYouRemember
Jacen Solo as of the events of The Unifying Force (The final NJO book) versus peak Darth Bane without Orbalisks.

Setting is: Interior of the Death Star Throne Room.

1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All out

wink

truejedi
i mean, if this is the very end of the book, Jacen is the "single most powerful manifestation of the force evaz...." so I would give him all 3...

but if it isn't specifically that moment, then Bane, since Luke was the workhorse in battle right up until that moment.

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by truejedi
i mean, if this is the very end of the book, Jacen is the "single most powerful manifestation of the force evaz...." so I would give him all 3...

but if it isn't specifically that moment, then Bane, since Luke was the workhorse in battle right up until that moment.

Very true.

I remember Jacen's swordsmanship and abilities being very high at this point in time. Plus he has Electric Judgement, so I would figure that'd be good for something, though.

He could probably block Bane's lightning, and Bane can't exert too much power, or else risk damaging the hull integrity of the room and exposing themselves to hard vacuum.

Dr McBeefington
I'm not sure Jacen is going to be able to withstand Bane's force attacks, much less his lightsaber capabilities. Even with the retardation of him magically achieving powers, he's just not up there.

NowYouRemember
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
I'm not sure Jacen is going to be able to withstand Bane's force attacks, much less his lightsaber capabilities. Even with the retardation of him magically achieving powers, he's just not up there.

Point taken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.