Valley Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Saw this movie for the first time.I have heard over the years that it is one of Nicholas Cages most popular films and I just dont understand why.I did not think this movie was all that great.just okay.so so. Richard Sanders -aka Les Nesman from WKRP IN CINCINATTI fame is in it as well but what a waste,his part was so small.just like two minutes of screentime.why bother having him in for such a small role.sheesh.

ADarksideJedi
I was actly going to ask if this movie was his first movie he ever made.He looks pretty young!That is so strange how you post it after I was thinking about asking you lol!

BruceSkywalker
deborah foreman was hot back in the day

Mr Parker
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I was actly going to ask if this movie was his first movie he ever made.He looks pretty young!That is so strange how you post it after I was thinking about asking you lol!

yeah it is strange and to answer your question,No thats not it either. wink

Mr Parker
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
deborah foreman was hot back in the day

i bet you dont remember that Les Nesman was in this movie Bruce? big grin

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Mr Parker
i bet you dont remember that Les Nesman was in this movie Bruce? big grin

well it has been years since i have seen it laughing out loud

ADarksideJedi
Ok oh well he does look pretty young in that movie!Anyway I had not seem it but I had heard about it.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
well it has been years since i have seen it laughing out loud

If you decide to watch it again sometime in the future,better not blink,cause if you do,you will miss him in the film. wink at first,I did not recognize him cause of the beard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.