Thing vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
searched on this but didn't see anything where bats had zero prep. they fight in gotham city. no prep for bats. can he take ben down on his own? standard gear only.

h1a8
Nope. Unless the knockout gas works. If that fails then I don't see a way for Batman to win.

Wait a minute. Batkick ftw.

long pig
Thing gets gassed in the first 2 seconds.

Kasper Gutman
I could see a hit and run tactic being used like Grey hulk did to Thing once. He'd hit him then jump away and eventually Thing was winded and was easy pickings. I could see Batman doing the same except he'd be batline swinging out of there instead of jumping like Hulk.

Bentley
...or Thing thunderclaps.

long pig
Which will do very little against bats.....

Bentley
Originally posted by long pig
Which will do very little against bats.....

Considering what? Hulk's thunderclaps koed Rulk and the difference between Thing's strength and Bat's durability is waaaay more drastic.

mrpress
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
I could see a hit and run tactic being used like Grey hulk did to Thing once. He'd hit him then jump away and eventually Thing was winded and was easy pickings. I could see Batman doing the same except he'd be batline swinging out of there instead of jumping like Hulk.

And what would that do? There's a wee bit of a difference between being hit by grey hulk and getting hit by batman. The Thing could conceivably sit there eating lunch while batarangs and bat kicks bounced off him unnoticed.

JonyBoy2
Originally posted by h1a8
Nope. Unless the knockout gas works. If that fails then I don't see a way for Batman to win.. BatMan has onshoted the JLA including Flash eek!

this is spite

Lord Feron
Originally posted by mrpress
And what would that do? There's a wee bit of a difference between being hit by grey hulk and getting hit by batman. The Thing could conceivably sit there eating lunch while batarangs and bat kicks bounced off him unnoticed.

hah and true

Not sure how the gas will work or electricity. I think they should but no clue.

MetalIsDead
Eh... PIS off I don't see how on Earth could Batman win this.

The goddamn Batgod otoh...

Bouboumaster
Zero prep? Batman is dead. Thunderclap ftw

Damborgson
Batkick? shifty

psycho gundam
thing via thingkick

BullwinkleMoose
BatMan pulls out his Anti-Thing spray from his Utility Belt for an Easy win

Mr.Mxyzptlk
What can Bruce honestly do to a heavy hitter like Aunt Petunia's favorite nephew with no preparation and standard gear?

chomperx9
3 batarangs should do it, maybe 4

Badabing
Jeez, Thing gets no love on KMC.

Without any sort of prep, the best Bats can do is evade and pick at Thing with exploding batarangs and such. Batman's best bet is to get Thing somewhere in Gotham where he can use the location to his advantage.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Badabing

Without any sort of prep, the best Bats can do is evade and pick at Thing with exploding batarangs and such. Batman's best bet is to get Thing somewhere in Gotham where he can use the location to his advantage.

I don't think Bruce's standard explosive bat-a-rangs have enough punch to really hurt Ben.

chomperx9

Without any sort of prep, the best Bats can do is evade and pick at Thing with exploding batarangs and such. Batman's best bet is to get Thing somewhere in Gotham where he can use the location to his advantage. youve poisoned everyone with the Batman fanboyism, its your bad

CosmicComet
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thing via thingkick

I lol'd.

batdude123
http://i55.tinypic.com/nbogf7.jpg

Batman.

leonidas

thumb up

pretty much my thought precisely.

Batman-Prime
Spite. Batman stomps...

aztec
Thing sh*tstomps on batdouch!! As time passes by, I can't take Bruce seriously because of his fans. It's quite said because he was my favorite superhero, up until I started reading comics and found out what a jerk he truly is. Anyway, Thing should win ever single time unless he's playing st*pid..

BUSTER1
Ben crushes Bruce. If Mr.Wayne tries the batkick, he breaks his foot, while Grimm responds with "Yer kiddin, right?"

h1a8
knock out gas or electricity is the only way. Is Ben resistant to knock out gas? And evidence supporting either way?

Kid Kurdy
Without prep, Batman is not winning this, not even once.

Bentley
Originally posted by h1a8
knock out gas or electricity is the only way. Is Ben resistant to knock out gas? And evidence supporting either way?

He has very powerful lungs, he can stop breathing for a long time and send air away in a powerful fashion. I don't know what kind of electricity Bats carries, but it would take a whole lot to know Ben down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.